Goblin Slayer

This manga makes me feel very disgusted, but I can't stop reading it. Anyone else?

Faceless helmet MCs is a hard fetish to satisfy. We take what we can get, don't feel bad about it.

>mangafox
Reminder that you can even see it from the thumbnail.

im sorry me no good with the internets

>mangafox
You make me feel very disgusted.

I'm disgusted that there isn't enough rape.

>come for rape
>every chapter I get blueballed even further
By this point, I'm enjoying my suffering.

Same, except I was able to stop reading it.

I stopped reading by chap 2. I was cringing too fucking much
The threads were better but unbearable still

>mangafox
>mangafox
>mangafox
>English scans on batoto only reach chapter 9
>read the latest chapter in Spanish instead
Spics always coming through for me.

Mangahere has it up to date.

>disgusted

thats because its an "interesting" premise with bad writing.

moot knows how many shit mangas I read because of one interesting idea.

I don't feel any disgust, just hype and righteous fury.

It's actually not that bad. Come up with a good concept for a character and put him in different situations.The ideal story would just be him alone on a solo quest to eradicate gobs in interesting scenarios that put his wits and cunning to the test, but of course it won't sell without cute girls. It's based heavily on pen and paper RPGs so if you're into that stuff, then it's interesting for the campaign premise alone.

Also it has a lizardman as a good guy, and a recurring character, which makes any story decent in my eyes.

>mangafox

Nigger.

So should I visit each of the scanlators's sites one by one or something? I'm sorry but I guess I'm just an asshole then for using a site like that

>make a thread about the incoming prequel
>Thread dies
>Someone makes another thread with an opinion
>Thread is active
Fuck you guys

>My army was only a distraction
That's a really good line.

>incoming prequel
>prefuckingquel
I can feel my stomach churning just by imagining how the author thinks its a good idea.

Is only about GS first year of gob slaying after his 5 years training. Is his verions of batman year one, hell, is called GS year one.

Maybe I wanted to brush up. Next it's time to learn some new Russian words.

Honestly, I don't get why people get hung up about Goblin Slayer. It's a pretty faithful TRPG concept like mentioned. It gathers up all of its materials, paints its stage and lets the characters go. No matter how anyone feels about the content, GS is remarkably faithful to its core formula--which is something to be admired nowadays. I sort of hope that it doesn't last too long. Dragging out GS beyond too many more arcs might threaten the basics with excess plot drama on an in-story, world-wide scope. Then again, so long as it comes home to GS's farm waifu and his mental trauma, the core might hold no matter what happens. Regardless, I'm pretty excited for whatever comes next.

Maybe it's meant to appeal to too much of a niche? I doubt a lot of Sup Forums has played DnD, and a lot of them have demonstrated a hatred for shows with lots of violence in them over the years because "muh edge".

Best case scenario would be what the other guy said. Various goblin quests in different locales, with a core recurring cast to come and go. If they wanted an overarching story, I could see a good idea being that GS catches wind of the source of all goblins, and sets out on a quest to rid the world of the goblin menace once and for all. He seems like the type that would prioritize quelling the source rather than playing whack a mole until a gob gets lucky and kills him.

>asshole
No, just new.

Goblin bump

easily dropped

>mangafox
This makes me feel more disgusted than anything in GS.