Boku no Hero Academia

Do the Iida Shuffle. DO IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

fantranslator.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did they skip over this convo? I saw it in the PV, but not the episode.

I guess they're moving it to post Stain and putting all the AFO stuff in one spot?

I'd shuffle his truffles if ya catch my drift...

Have you seen this girl , she's wanted for murder

They did skip it, but I think maybe they'll just put it in a more reasonable spot.
Like, having that scene alongside seeing wing Nomu to make the connection more obvious.

I hope that Noumu comes back, especially now that there is no All Might to stop it.

I think the issue is probably that Deku hasn't done a lot of aggressive combat heroing. He's usually either acting in someone else's immediate interest or defending himself instead of trying to take out a bad guy because he's there and it needs to get done. The current arc is addressing this a little bit.

STOP

The Iida Shuffle: SPEED EDITION

Dubs within the next 10 replies or the loli gets it.

I want to in public, grope the ass of Amajiki!!

Fuck off already.

What is she gonna get?
Is it ice cream?

MORE SPEED

Nah

>End of series
>Noumu breaks out and goes berserk
>Deku shows up and defeats it in 7-8 hits
>"Damn it i need to get better, All Might would've done it in 5"

This looks like a job for the real izuku (I'm not toga)

Better , deku will one shot it

It's in the next episode

Yep, ever since All Might lost his power Deku has started taking on challenges with confidence in his own abilities solely for his own growth, no rescuing involved. He's even enjoying it, getting a little cocky, i hope he continues down this route but the situation with Mirio has him once again doubting himself

Instead of just taking piece of her arm to make quirk nullification bullets, I'll take the whole arm this time.

Ah, okay. Makes sense with the Noumus coming.

next ep, they shuffle the order of things quite a bit, just like Stain's intro was a tad earlier than in the manga

Rest in pepperonies
Sleep

>when he says "I forgot about you" after his match at the Festival but shows up to your DOOM tower for Hero training

Get's the D?

>ywn kiss All Might
Why can't he be real?

Post more please

stain dislikes people who are all talk with no strength to back it up though. Granted, in their universe the gap between plebs and quirky people are enormous

FASTER

Who is he kissing?

>
It must have been like "take your son to work" day, getting to show off his creation to all his sidekicks

even if he were real, you still wouldn't kiss him. All Might Bowl isnt winnable

That seems pretty tame for you

If by "D" you mean "Drained of quirk breaking essence" then yes.

Endevor must be proud

All Might x Reader

Man I can't wait for this reveal.

Wonder how bakugou will take it

Are you the real Ochakofag?

Was this done by Hori?

No, I mean D like Dick used in coitus

>"Who was that fatass again?" - Bakugo

Best

it'll be hilarious when its revealed that Shouto is just using him for training resources and cuts all ties from him once he has his license. And just to be a dick, deliberately never lets himself get popular enough to be Hero no. 1

>Kirishima (especially now that we know he used to be shy and scared) = Ippo
>Bakugou = Takamura
>Kaminari/Sero = Aoki/Kimura
OP here. This is better than the Iida shuffle ever could be.

I gave her all my money and some of my blood good luck finding me

>. And just to be a dick, deliberately never lets himself get popular enough to be Hero no. 1

That defeats the whole point of what Todoroki learned

Possible, though I expect he will have some reaction to it.
He has grown some since middleschool emotionally, he may not take it like super personally, but I'm sure he would be somewhat upset

I want more of Best Squad.

Here's a better trio

What? I think so.

Lida is waaaaay too tall here. He isn't THAT much taller than Deku

Is he the best boy?

OVA when

What the fuck is his problem?

I mean the original one? You posted something about not coming back, you liked to color pictures of Ochako.

That's cute.

I knew there was gonna be art about Kiri/his friend

Here's an even better trio

Oh You mean that D. Yeah I let my henchmen give her that all the time, but if they damage her I'll kill them immediately.

Why is the manga released so randomly?

please, that's the kids' dream to be at the top. Shouto doesn't need to be number 1. He can do plenty of good at 6th place AND piss Enji off by not only NOT being no. 1 but also being JUST out of the top 5.

Endevour would be assblasted for the rest of eternity

Where did you find the translation?

>They didn't add Kouda and Sugarman into the ED

God dammit, I know they aren't that popular, but Kouda is one of my favorites.

You ain't never the same once the air hits your brain.

He's not going to purposefully "not" be at the top though.

The entire fucking point was he's not going to limit his career just to be salty towards his dad. Thats why he uses his fire and thats why he chose his workplace.

Well the guy with the lips is kinda good looking.

What? We get it thursday morning nearly every week

What are you talking about

Good thinking OH. You need to keep the lower ranks happy

Yes, I said I needed to get control of my life, not never coming back. I actually did and have a job now. I'm sorry for worrying you, you don't need to worry about someone like me, I don't deserve it.

Todo's whole arc thus far is realizing he shouldn't waste his own life and potential just to spite his dad.

He can (and does) still hate his dad, but he shouldn't throw away a good opportunity to improve his own life just because his dad might like it.

Besides, his dad already got wrekt by winning number 1 hero spot by default rather than by his own efforts.

he's a no brainer
noumu, ironically, literally means no-brain

Nips seem to really like Fitgum/Kirishima

Finally, some who gets it. You wanna come work for me? I'll throw in a sweet mask.

how exactly does not being most popular limit his career? He's trying to be a hero and help people, not rack up popularity points. The point im making is, Endeavor thinks he has to be no. 1 when he really really doesnt to be a true hero living up to his potential

and it'd be not at all impeding him to avoid the popularity contest that is the current hero trend

fantranslator.tumblr.com
I know tumblr is cancer, but the guy is simply translating

The point the other user is saying is if todoroki naturally somehow ends up at number one through his normal efforts to be a good hero, he shouldn't try to make himself less popular just to spite his dad.

If he becomes number one from his regular actions, so what, he doesn't need to try to actively spite his dad. Thats just a waste of his time and effort.

More likely we get a scene where shouto says he used to hate him, then reconciles with his father.
It's shonnen shit

I felt like shit because one day I was really drunk and I posted shit to dig at you. I felt like garbage because I'm actually suicidal myself and seeing you post that really hurt me. I didn't know if you were going to actually go through with it. Please don't ever do it, We both need to work through our problems and I'm glad you started to fix yours. Even if everyone else ends up hating you, please know there's at least someone out there who also feels lost and is trying to get his life together. I'm glad you're well and back posting again.

Well, I understand at some point. It seems his friend really called him Ei-chan, and, well, supposedly when you call someone by their first name its a sign of being close, and "chan" is very cute

Thanks

I would like to shitpost more, but I have work now tomorrow.
Sleep.

Isn't it essentially just Kirishima waking up in a cheerful Bakugou AU?

good, after all, you can easily reconstruct her and restore her virginity

he CAN live up to his potential while not being top hero, you know that right? And Endevors hollow victory dosnt really cover making Shouto into a miserable designer baby, Shouto doing his own thing while still living up to his potential anyway would be the best icing for Enji's shit cake

Sure. Do you have a good health plan?

>Deku means "You can do it"

Gotta love when main heroine is also best girl.

Who doesn't like Fitgum

endy will probably die in his other son's handsthough

Nah, if any reconciliation happens, its gonna be initiated by Endeavor.
The story hasn't tried to portray Endeavor as sympathetic once yet, Todoroki is clearly justified in his hatred of his dad. He may be using the resources Endeavor is giving to him, but he still hates him.

So yeah, as of right now, the chances of Todo initiating a reconciliation with his dad is very low. For that to happen, there would need to be some serious changes to status quo.

Yeah, but he shouldn't actively try to not be the number one hero to spite his dad. He should just give it his best regardless of what rank he ends up at.

Thanks user. I mean it. I hope you find someone that needs you. Not being needed in this world is cruel. I found my grandpa in need and now I decided to live for his sake.

that's a big if though considering his current competition. It frankly wouldn't surprise me at all if Todoroki settled into slot 3 or 4 or even 5 but the rankings literally mean nothing

this fitgum is too small

Not in the polls she isn't.

Thats fine.

Him purposefully not trying to be 1 to spite his dad is the problem. And It'd likely piss Deku (and Bakugou) too because thats exactly the problem they had at the festival with him.