Russia literally HACKED the election and no one here is talking about it. This is the news story of the year

Russia literally HACKED the election and no one here is talking about it. This is the news story of the year.

The headline said hacked before. They changed it to penetrated now for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/comey-republicans-hacked-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721

Well if our leaders hadn't installed shitty voting machine with backdoors this wouldn't have happened. I figured our republic was dead once the paper ballots were done away with.

>for some reason
Because the last thing the DNC wants is a genuine investigation into voter fraud.

>Small Percentage
Penetrated, but no damage done.

If you’re doing to comment remember to Sage

thank you based putler

I bet you literally stink.
sage

>said hacked before. They changed it to penetrated now
Hacked implies damage done to site or info stolen. (got this, take that)
Penetrated implies gained access to controls and/or secure sections but didn't fuck with anything. (just looking)

>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION
>WE HAVE CONFIRMED REPORTS THAT THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, NOTHING WAS TAMPERED WITH, AND VOTES WERE NOT AFFECTED
>FUCKING
>IMPEACH

Text messages have been debunked guys.

Seriously.

Trump FUCKED UP by not having a smoking gun.

Trump should have collected real evidence before releasing the memo.

Seriously.

You FUCKED UP by not having a smoking gun document, which I'm sure exists, but repubs don't have it!

Trump should have collected real evidence before releasing the memo.

slow these leaks,down or the media will be able to dismiss it all as a nothing burger.

There's been whistleblowers saying the voting machines are rigged. Soros owns a lot of them, I hear.

I feel like if Russia hacked the election, they were white hat hackers that stopped it from being rigged.

Fear: The Post™

>We were able to determine that the scanning and probing of voter registration databases was coming from the Russian government.

Russia scanned ports. Wow, its nothing. Hold on let me go download nmap so I can "hack" Sup Forums.

that's sage in the options field right?

whoever wrote that is a hack.

They had to change it because they didn't actually do shit.

Day of rope is coming faggot.

>implying the russians changed the voter count
says they didn't right in the fucking article
>implying this problem wouldn't be solved by voter id
>implying the democratic states that wouldn't turn over voter records to Trumpa vote fraud panel are somehow vindicated
i know it's bait, so 7/10 leaf
but you're still horrible at it. and you should spend time trying to get a gf, not bait nerds on pol. mines right next to me laughing at how retarded you are. literally and unironically neck yourself

OP go be a ShareBlue faggot and post your normie news articles somewhere else

wow it's fucking nothing

DHS insisted no one hacked actual votes, and because the DNC made it publicly known that they did not want the DHS help, following the election hack...the DHS never ran an audit that could have proved that assertion one way or another.

YOU DO know the RNC was also hacked as well, right?

source on rnc hack

Fake news.

Voter rolls are publicly searchable databases.

>(((DHS)))

Still doesn't realize place is by Bush/Clinton cronies

Wasn't Russia....LOL

What a Shoah....

MSNBC is litterally fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

This again? Why do they regurgitate the same stories so hard?

Actually this was reported on last year. Literally rehashing old garbage to keep their Russian hoax alive.

So this is your new job, Obamaleaf?

cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/comey-republicans-hacked-russia/

Even if this happened, it vindicates none of the outlandish accusations of the left against Trump and his campaign.

stop shrilling this bullshit it's fake as fuck.
as is explained in every other threat like this , it is not possible. The machines are not networked
sage