You guys couldn't even make it into a single news cycle before it was debunked...

You guys couldn't even make it into a single news cycle before it was debunked. NICE FUCKING TRY but there is no stopping Mueller's investigation no matter how hard you push.

Just fuck off and let it play out. If you're SOOOO confident that nothing will come of it, then why are you so scared? Fucking idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/media/right-wing-media-fbi-text-message-clinton-investigation/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: rss/money_latest (CNNMoney: Latest News)
wsj.com/amp/articles/texts-from-2016-show-fbi-employees-preparing-obama-briefing-on-russia-1518036629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have zero critical thinking skills. Why do you think they are so scared that they'll be without jobs and a future they thought they were entitled too?

Exactly. Right wingers are clinging to some obscure hope that it's all just going to "work out" when everything is literally crumbling around them. Their systematic white privilege, their president, their representatives, hollywood, sports, everything. It's all turning on them. And these are their last gasps.

you cut out the part of the article where it tells us exactly how it's debunked

sage until you screencap the part that tells us exactly how it's debunked

Because CNN said so, and CNN is the authorized source of liberal thought.
What a load of bullshit.
Are you clowns really that thought controlled?
Here's your "debunk"
>Johnson, in his report, said the text message raised questions about Obama's involvement in the FBI's investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server. In fact, the message more likely indicated that Obama wanted to be kept informed of an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election
Either way, Obama is implicated in a crime.

money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/media/right-wing-media-fbi-text-message-clinton-investigation/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: rss/money_latest (CNNMoney: Latest News)
These clowns are saying it wasn't the crime of Obama spying on Trump, it was the Crime of Obama covering up for Hillary.
You can't make this shit up! These "liberals" think that this is somehow better.

try harder kike

You're literally the most mentally ill country on earth. Why don't you fix your cannibal, pedo, pet fucking problems before you go doling out your 2 cents. Oh wait what am I saying your brain is so shrunken you don't even see those things as problems.

their excuse for the crime was that it was actually a different kind of crime?

that's like saying
>no it wasn't actually murder it was theft, we just stole his life

hurr blurr durr

t. OP

This is really a sad attempt. I feel sorry for your mother. If you're reading this, she'll more than likely die in her sleep tonight.

debunked now means the exact opposite to me

>Make way, headline reader coming through.

Smarter shills are saying obama just wanted info on russian meddling.

They texted Obama wanted to know about “everything they were doing” not “obama wants to know about russian meddling”

It wasn't debunked but the lefties are running wild with this lie right now. Levin did a good segment on it tonight

What do you expect them to do, throw themselves to the floor and start crying? Of course they will defend the party line. They'll kick and scream the entire fall out of that helicopter. It's the best part of fighting them.

what entitles your very specshul critical thinking skills to add an extra "o" to the end of "to?" where do you get off? white privileged extra o stealing motherfucker.

GOYS STOP THIS IS TOTALLY DEBUNKED! Just take a nap. Lay your head down... sleepy times.

To OP. If you are being paid to be here, Treason charges can apply to you as well. The First Amendment does not apply in cases of Treason and it is a capital offense. Ask yourself if what you're doing is worth dying for.

>debunked
citation needed

Kys faggot

Afraid? QUICK SLIDE THIS GUYS!

Fucking damage control in this thread holy mother of god

>A person familiar with Strzok's thinking reiterated this account, telling CNN
holy fucking hell, the memes

Are you familiar with their thinking? No? That puts them one step ahead of you in legitimacy.

im called a madman if i suggest i understand another sentient being's thought processes.

Translation: my bosses can't pay me when they're in jail. Shill harder!

anyone who read the texts is well aware of his thinking and that he's a complete limp wristed liberal faggot

This whole russia crap is making me feel like I'm in some twilight zone episode. Either we're batshit insane or they are. Every bit of shit that's dug up on them, they just have to scream "nothing burger" and act like it's nothing and it somehow just rolls off them. It's making me question my sanity. How could we not be lynching deep state officials and politicians by now?

Oh shit, guess you're right.

Fuck off.

>How could we not be lynching deep state officials and politicians by now?
Everyone has to work tomorrow.

How was it debunked? Media outlets declaring it debunked doesn't magically make it untrue.

Have you ever thought it's because you're utterly wrong and get all your information from fake news like InfoWars, Breitbart, and Fox?

Literally how can you not fucking see this. Maybe expand your knowledge a bit and explore the realm of legitimate news sources like the NYT or Washington Post.

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB DELETE AND BAN OP FFS

lol they were pushing this on MSNBC,

the text was supposedly after Comey shut down the investigation (even though texts show Page and Strozk were still discussing it), and they were saying,

>Obama such an important guy u see,
>he wouldn't have wasted his time on a dead investigation

conveniently leaving out how they just spent over a year excoriating Trump for even talking to the FBI. But it's ok that Obama gets regular updates? and if he gets regular updates that make these soyboys at the bureau scramble and stress, then what makes anyone believe he didn't get updates on Hillary's email investigation?

It’s debunked the same way pizzagate was debunked by nobody knowing the meaning of the word debunked

Remember when Obama said that he’d never interfere or try to influence an ongoing investigation? Yeah, asking the FBI to tell him everything they are doing doesn’t sound particularly hands off

What crime was committed by Trump and Russia? What harm was done to the United States? What evidence of this alleged collusion exists? Do you know what an appeal to authority is? How were the Nunes and Grassley memos debunked?

sage

This is really sad. But, I think a smile and a wink from jesus will help you turn that shill into a win. have a blessed day shareblue. Now, a slow walk away from the bait thread.

I agree with the fucking Leaf, ova here

>Bot auto threading. Sage.
It's always one post and immediately another bot to support even when it isn't even top of catalog.
>Sup Forums knows and see, good luck killing the hivemind.

Because a real case against people that are so high profile, where they actually get punished, is going to need so much evidence that nobody can deny it ever happened... not even the brainlets.

That's not the point.

user, what are you experiencing is called "Gas Lighting". You are sane, the world is not.

The crime of hurting OPs feelings. He told all the conservatives in his life that it was gonna be her turn! Now he looks stupid so someone's gotta fix this shit

>MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB DELETE AND BAN OP FFS
It is not the mods job to turn Sup Forums into a safe space and enforce censorship because of shilling. If you want censorship go back to redddit or just refute OP's claims.

>explore the realm of legitimate news sources like the NYT or Washington Post.
kekekekekekek
kys you faggot leaf shill

6/10 bait. NYT and WaPo. Dude I know it's unbearably cold up in canacuck and you're drunk but you should probably pack it in for the night

This is another thing that makes me feel like I'm insane. If there's major evidence of collusion, than why would they withhold it for so long? Why not just come out, arrest trump, and start pissing on everything Russia wants? Why would they keep a major national security threat in office if he was a Russia lapdog?

This. I have no problem debating a legitimate left. This isn't even a shill it's just a shitposting leaf. It's comical.

You're not insane man lurk more and stop getting emotional. There's a reason Sup Forums is influential. We aren't emotional. We are logical. If you can't take the heat you need to go back.

>hack
>debunk
Why does no one actually know what these words mean

I don't think I'm entitled to a job. I think I have to work for it. It's leftists thinking they're entitled to tons of free shit, not just jobs.
btw, gr8 b8 m8

>When you can just call something "debunked" and your left-wing retard followers believe it

>(((Critical thinking skills)))

Sounds like something my kike professor used to say whenever anybody disproved his BS

Every day till you like it cuck.

That isn't what they did. Did you research this at all?

>Doesn't realize we have IDs
>Tries to samefag
Newfag detected

>Why do you think they are so scared that they'll be without jobs and a future they thought they were entitled too?
how are they scared when they are the ruling class of America as long as dumb ass americans keep giving all their money to them through the FED.

Why can't anyone who believes in russia conspiracies actually post evidence? When did blind faith to the MSM and intelligence agencies become fashionable?

So, you can't answer the question? You have no position other than tactical nihilism? You're invalid and a joke.

The WSJ (owned by Rupert Murdoch) were the one who "debunked" the right wing narrative by the way.

wsj.com/amp/articles/texts-from-2016-show-fbi-employees-preparing-obama-briefing-on-russia-1518036629

Excellent piece, but fourth to last paragraph, near the bottom:

>Watergate did not involve the DOJ and the FBI

That's incorrect. Mark Felt was the Deputy Director of the FBI. When Hoover died, he wanted to be appointed Director. Nixon chose somebody else. To get even, Felt leaked to the Washington Post.

Watergate was a successful deep state coup of the Chief Executive, via the FBI. It's pretty clear that the FBI and DOJ are trying to work the same scheme in the current year. But Trump is a step ahead of them.

Again, that's a *very* good article you posted. It brings the whole complicated story together into a concise, point-by-point narrative.

>debunked

I've come to hate this word.

There you have it.

Pretty much this. When Obama was president the left was burning down cities because of the racist police. Now we trust them blindly?

You said it! I'm going to enjoy watching drumpf get impeached.

Hey yanks, when will you finally go to war with Russia and just nuke yourselves?
I'm itching for something interesting happening in politics.