Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations in testimony

>An FBI informant connected to the Uranium One controversy told three congressional committees in written testimony that Moscow routed millions of dollars to America with the expectation it would be used to benefit Bill Clinton's charitable efforts while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton quarterbacked a "reset" in US-Russian relations.

>The informant, Douglas Campbell, said in the testimony obtained by The Hill that he was told by Russian nuclear executives that Moscow had hired the American lobbying firm APCO Worldwide specifically because it was in position to influence the Obama administration, and more specifically Hillary Clinton.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony?amp
cbc.ca/news/world/trump-bogus-clinton-uranium-one-deal-conspiracy-1.4383957
commdiginews.com/politics-2/cia-whistleblower-muellers-fbi-computers-spied-on-trump-and-scotus-91264/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT THE FAAK

This thread get no replies while threads about race and genitalia hit autosage limit. Okay.

C'mon OP, this is a REAL story about ACTUAL Russian collusion, do you think anybody cares?

Stay safe, Doug Campbell.

Attention is based on IQ

How long before he shoots himself in the head 3 times with a bolt action rifle?

BUMP!
Finally a good thread, don't let them slide it.

“Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Clinton, said Campbell's testimony is simply being used to distract from the investigations into President Trump and Russia.”

So is this pretty much the only defense they use now?

>get paid millions of dollars by russians in order to get legal perks in america
OUR HEROIC LEADER! #IM WITH HER

>have some drunk brit throw a dossier together one nigh from memes he found on Sup Forums about how you get russian hookers to pee in beds
OMG FUCKING RUSSIA COLLUSION! IMEACH! #RESIST

bump

The Dems better throw her under the bus quick if they want to have a future in politics. I've never seen one person do so much damage to a political party. She's a one-woman wrecking ball.

Im going to give you a worthy bump.

>thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony?amp

you have to bump it a few times to get it to catch on. over 4,000 threads 404 here in a day

I don't think she has the resources or the reputation to hijack the Democratic party anymore.

Goodbye, Hillary
Goodbye, Obama
Hello, new dawn.

>I've never seen one person do so much damage to a political party.

user apparently doesn’t know who Anthony Weiner is.

Text messages have been debunked guys.

Seriously.
Trump FUCKED UP by not having a smoking gun.

Trump should have collected real evidence before releasing the memo.

Please pleasText messages have been debunked guys.

Seriously.

You FUCKED UP by not having a smoking gun.

Trump should have collected real evidence before releasing the memo.

slow these leaks,down or the media will be able to dismiss it all as a nothing burger.

How do you say
>It was her turn!
in Russian?

bump

His Name Was Douglas Campbell.

>Anthony Weiner
You mean the "husband" of Hillary Clinton's lesbian lover Huma Abedin?

She's the iceberg to the Titanic of the DNC. She's done irreparable harm to the party and continues to do so as long as she remains around.

the dame have no future. She bankrupted the DNC and President Trump has cut off their funding since he was elected. Next year you're going to see dem senators selling oranges on freeway offramps to earn the money to run.

Ok schillmo

>Text messages have been debunked guys.
you spelled goys wrong, kike

Every single meme of Trump sucking Putin's dick needs updating

>Text messages have been debunked guys.
please provide evidence

soyboy here, I'm literally shaking rn, peeps are sayin it's over for hillary, I need evidence to show otherwise

please help a nongenderspecifiedsibling out and provide me the hard facts as to why the evidence released by the FBI has been debunked

nice pasta

It's Her turn.

It's nothing guys I already looked through everything

Trey Gowdy is a snake who has been actively muddying the waters in the HRC investigations for a long time
>
Kek does not lie

1776 WORLDWIDE

I wonder how much is connected between Uranium One and Hillary's private email server?

Just out of curiosity how were these messages "debunked"? It's nice to keep up with the opposition's narrative.

If the Dems sacrifice Clinton they might be able to win back some of the Bernie supporters and the switch voters who flipped to Trump.

>Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Clinton, said Campbell's testimony is simply being used to distract from the investigations into President Trump and Russia

>"Just yesterday the committee made clear that this secret informant charade was just that, a charade. Along with the widely debunked text-message-gate and Nunes' embarrassing memo episode, we have a trifecta of GOP-manufactured scandals designed to distract from their own President's problems and the threat to democracy he poses," Merrill said.

TRIFECTA
R
I
F
E
C
T
A

>saved

WTF I love unaccounted spying agencies now.

Bump. Time is running out on this stupid cunt

>thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony?amp

the fucking comments in there
>IT WAS HER TURN
>MUH RUSSIA/TRUMP

i hope every one of those faggot kill themselves

Hippity hoppity heres a bumpity

Anything democrats don't like is ((debunked))

Liberals are past redemption.

bump

Bump

next the wingnuts will be screaming that hillary took money from private donors

But I thought "accuse them of doing what you're actually doing" was only a meme

Nope. He will replace Sessions as AG within a year. Then Trump will have an AG that's not recused.
Nice try getting out ahead of it tho shill

They do a pretty half-assed job every time.

over 4,000?!?!?!

I really hope so. I want to believe Gowdy is truly a good guy in all of this and is just playing 6gorillionD chess. I’ve loved Gowdy for too long to give up on him now.

Douglas Campbell is a cover name
You’ve heard the real name before
Putting it out, implicates other crimes that ties in with U1

What I’m more concerned about,” Schiff told CNN on Tuesday, “is that they make political redactions. That is, not redactions to protect sources or methods, which we’ve asked the Department of Justice and the F.B.I. to do, but redactions to remove information they think is unfavorable to the president.”

This is so true, instead of dance like no one is looking this was govern like no one is looking

Did "Doug Campbell" recently resign from his post?

looks like trudeau is in on it too

cbc.ca/news/world/trump-bogus-clinton-uranium-one-deal-conspiracy-1.4383957

>shit bait
newfags who responded to this need to lurk more

Nope

>John Shalom-on
5 people familiar with people familiar with his thinking told me its fake and gay

Bump for justice, sorry legit sleepy. Good luck anons

>a source familiar
Everytime

Bump

I remember seeing people talk about a guy that left the government with 40 servers and tons of data that threatened to blow the lid off of something (U1?). Everyone on pol was goin nuts for this guy and shills were shilling by repeating govt talking points to discredit him. Anyone remember this???

Montgomery I think it was?

Peperidge Farm remembers.
>me too

Bump for Real Russian Collusion

Bump

This sounds interesting; I'd like to contribute a bump.

Was he fired?

Dennis Montgomery.

DM set groundwork for HillUranium1 happening, en route.

Holy fucking fuck, yes, I remember this. It was when the Awan shit was first breaking.

Dad bump

Lock up those Russians!

"Montgomery says that he was also tasked with surveilling innocent Americans for former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. The authors previously identified audio tapes of Montgomery and Blixseth. Blixseth refers to a program called “The Hammer,” probably the CIA’s plugin implanter called HAMR, described in Wikileaks Vault 7 documents."
commdiginews.com/politics-2/cia-whistleblower-muellers-fbi-computers-spied-on-trump-and-scotus-91264/

He's already said he isnt running again. Means something big is going on.

Also quit linking your post you mobile day, you still haven't provided any sort of proof his reputation of the ass kicking no bullshit guy is wrong.

>the storm arrives, impaling begins.

>muh uranium one

lol, you drumpftards won't let this go even when it's already been debunked.
Your just trying to deflect from drumpf's obvious Russian collusion.
Your so pathetic.

Gowdy is a swamp faggot, deal with it. He sucks swamp cock and he takes it up the ass.

We were tricked because he talks a good game, but there's never any results.

Why did he resign? Because now that he has no excuses for not producing results he either has to drain the swamp (he and his friends) or lose his reputation among conservative voters.

He's quitting before it's 100% proven he's a snake. He wants to be able to slither back in the future

b
u
m
p

bump

Bump. Other threads suck right now

Not even b8 any more.

Kek!

true, have seen this same bait pasta in a half dozen threads today

don't give up brother

Bump for Justice

says the shill. bump.

Notice no mention of the Grassley memo.

Executive branch enforces law. Do you think a Congressman from SC can just up and arrest Hillary Clinton?
Gowdy wants to "get back into law enforcement"
That's why he's getting out of Congress.
Trump is going to make him AG.
That's why Gowdy made a public statement about how the memo doesn't effect the Mueller probe.
He had to get that on record so he can get through the Senate after being nominated.

Go be a faggot elsewhere

Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth thing. Imagine a 50/50 chance the guy who mutilated you will immediately suck on your dick and taste your blood. Imagine being ugly, with an overbearing mother who coddles you to the point of making you neurotic, and a religion that says you are Chosen and better than everybody else. Better than the handsome athletic smart goyim, better than the pretty goyim girls that ignore and reject you. Imagine that insecurity and the manic emotions in response. Imagine that inferiority/superiority cognitive dissonance branded into your mind. Imagine being conditioned from birth to be a paranoid malignant narcissist. Imagine the passive aggressive hatred for the society around you. Imagine the joy you feel as your network of Chosen People elevate you to the heights of your career. Imagine the exhilaration as your network picks a goyim to destroy, and the feeling of triumph and community as you all profit from your successful hunt. Imagine that predation ever-expanding to encompass all that makes you feel inferior, and consuming the flesh to feed your feelings of superiority. Just as your flesh was torn from you as a baby, just as you were violated by a freak's mouth with your mother's betrayal, just as your blood was feasted upon. And so you do unto others as was done to you. Imagine being a Jew.

Every single goddamn day I think about how insane is we steered clear of that timeline.

We slighted the whore of Babylon

And the left has been telling everyone about how clean and trustworthy the FBI is. Amazing.

Bump while Im reading

We did no such thing. (((They))) realized it was too soon to execute their plans. They pulled out on us, user. (((They))) are easily frightened, but (((they)))'ll be back... And in greater numbers.

checked and kekked