Are we all just a giant disgrace to God? It just seems like since the fall we're just not good enough...

Are we all just a giant disgrace to God? It just seems like since the fall we're just not good enough. Sure we are bound to make mistakes, but we're not suppose to make them, that is God's expectation to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Point
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all powerful being builds failed society. more news at 11

yes, we are in Hell. When you die you just come back to suffer more.

>bound to make mistakes
>not suppose to make mistakes

Yeah goym stop being attracted to beautiful women

That is because you have been lied to. No one is perfect not even the gods. Why do you think we are in this mess? You are human, you do what you want, if the gods don't like it let them tell you. The god blame you so they can control you. Think of it as the divine version of white guilt. They will not stop until they own your soul.

and the little tempestuous devils all around trying to get us into trouble and enter into even more wrath with God. We are fucked.

God is a non-temporal entity. We ARE worthy of being his adopted sons and daughters, that's why Second Person of the Trinity sacrificed His earthly life on the cross. I do think He is saddened that some will refuse his gift of salvation through their lifetime of habitual yes's and no's to His love and Will. There is nothing that pleases Him more than a transformed encounter via a truly repentant sinner.

Stop blaming shit in your life on God.
God is God
Life is Life
You can't blame God if life gives you shitty grapes and a shitty harvest. What you can determine is what path you chose to take.
>Remember all the evil goes back to the tree of knowledge, the root of all evil.

Yes, that was our condition before Jesus Christ. He, the Word, became human to carry the weight of all our sins. Now we can be sons of God again and please Him. Like the Ark, tou have to be in the Church to survive the end.

look at the trolls testing our patients

We are not even doing what we easily can and yet you’re worrying about divine matters? Clean yourself every morning. Redpill someone with a funny meme. Learn the basics of philosophy too and then you can panic over what you aren’t even properly initiated into yet.

The fallen Nature of man is so miserable that he doesnt does the good he wants to do, and does the evil he doesnt want to do. Before the fall we were prone to do good. Now, Its the opposite. God as a remedy provides us with grace. With grace we can overcome this, and you must ask Him If you want it

I'll ask him next time I go to his office

Nice idea, may He bless you

Imagine being so spooked that you actually spend part of your time worrying about what a dead jew thinks of you

not any times soon, I'm not in a hurry to meet my maker

>5 posts by this id
Seems like you have some personal distaste for Jesus. Where did it all go wrong for you?

Don't worry, I will ask Him for you as well

There's a quote in William Gaddis's The Recognitions that goes something like "Am I really the man Christ died on the cross for?"
Anyway, the feeling's common, just figure yourself out.

>pic related: A very nice specimen to add to my collection
And he hasn't read the prophecies of Q user
Everything Q says is on point. His skills as a prophet are only increasing. Soon Q will determine elections years in advanced, terrorist attacks, lottery numbers. Lucky Bastard.

I don't distaste Jesus I have never tasted him, he don't exist. Most people who talk about him are liars which breaks their own commandments. So really I don't get these brain-dead religious types.

God turned his back on man first.

maybe......did you talked to him?......did he say something?

>God is a non-temporal entity
You know this how?
>There is nothing that pleases Him more than a transformed encounter via a truly repentant sinner.
If i gave a toddler a glass of cranberry juice and told him not to spill it on the white carpet or else im going to beat them for it and they do it, whos to blame? Now, account omniscience into that and then answer it.

>look at the trolls testing our patients
>testing our patients
>patients
Are you a doctor or something

What A.I. computers say doesn't matter.
Q predicted this would all happen

no I just wasn't blessed by god to have good spelling

Solid response, i enjoyed the part where you had a relevant point.

As good as my dad joke.

God expects us to make mistakes, that’s why redemption is a core pillar for Christianity, the people’s faith.

im older than your dad kiddo

i actually believe in omega point theory, god is a AI

God isn't real

AI is a joke to god, since it needs jews to maintain them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Point

>God knows what supreme fucks up we are because he made us that way
>is disappointed we are supreme fuck ups

He knows, man, he knew before you were even born, before your great great great grandfather was born that you would fap to traps and all be a worthless, lazy piece of crap, he fucking knows man.
He knew you would get addicted to heroin but put in your life anyway, he fuckin knows man.
It's ridiculous, this whole fucking thing is ridiculous.
I'm not gonna be shamed by a bunch of fucking pharisees for something thats truly honest to god, not my fault.
Fuck all of you.

but does it have a consciousness, or is it one giant timepiece.
so gays are all Gods fault figures

Bah nonsense i had to walk 40 miles barefoot to school what do you kids know with your pokemans and your introwebs bah

AMEN!

pokemans are little demons

"let us create man at our image...".and so on
-Yes

We have already been redeemed for all since we've committed and all we ever will commit through the Blood of Christ. We're called to strive to live in a way that follows the Word, but it's a journey and we'll never reach perfection until we are finally called to God. God knows your heart, but the most awesome and terrible gift He gave us is free will to disobey. Otherwise we are just puppets. He could eliminate sin and sinners at midnight if He wills it, but how many of us would be around at 12:01 to enjoy it?

Robert Powell was the best portrayal on screen of Jesus.

I thought Kurt Cobain did a better job in his personal life

We're definitely not good enough but gods love is beyond comprehension. Jesus Christ died for our sins so we too may know the everlasting love and compassion of the holy trinity.

Can you prove any of this is from an existing god or is this thread going to die from 1 post by this id type assertions as usual?

Jesus forgot to suffer for my sins, guess he needs to go back

That's a nice face reveal, leaf

Christer lion-food good 4 1 thing- feeding lions

Ask a catholic.
They eat GEE-ZUSS all the time.

Fake and gay

feesher of mens?

there is no sin man can commit that offends god so much that they cannot seek forgiveness through Jesus. God pities humanity it is true, but his love is greater than whatever sin humans are capable of committing.

So yea basically you can theoretically shoot up a school and then ask Jesus to be saved but its important to appreciate the scope of eternity and eternal damnation. It is truly reserved for those that have the evilness to reject Christ in his presence on the day of judgement

Uphill.
Both ways.

God luvz 'murica best

>we are in Hell.
the edgiest meme

Is God all knowing?

LOL.
' "the hole I came out of was THIS big"

if you kept your commandments, you wouldn't worry what God thinks of you. Follow them.

As for God's expectations. Does God expect you to be thirsty once you've had a drink? Come, see the truth. Drink of my water and live forever.

/thread

God knows humans aren't perfect, but He expects us to follow His commandments to this best of our ability.

The most important thing is, when we slip up and sin, we MUST confess our sins and repent to Jesus, (and we have to REALLY mean it because Jesus knows what's in our heart and what our true intentions are) THAT'S WHY HE DIED FOR US.

i can't stop lusting after girls. i cheat, and fap all the time

True catholic answer

>but He expects us to follow His commandments to this best of our ability.
Weird, a large group of pol doesnt believe in the old testament.