It has gotten even worse

thecrimson.com/column/femme-fatale/article/2016/2/4/yellow-fever-fetishization/
Remeber that table from 2009 okcupid we used to use?
Well now new stats are in... its not pretty.
White guys have the strongest preference for asian women.
White women have the strongest preference for white men.
How are they disloyal again?
Thatd be YOU white man

The eternal jew is chasing white men into a pen

why are they so obsessed with us. if white men started dating black women in mass they'd try to make it a social issue too

seem the true problem is that we exist

Say it with me you incels:

WHITE WOMEN LOVE WHITE MEN

Protect, cherish guide our women, they deserve it. Flame me, call me a beta cuck, I don't give a fuck. I'm sick of this board's defeatist attitude, white women love us and just because some of you have bad experiences doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

asian women are easy pussy and no easy pussy is good pussy

It's kind of a pedo thing.
Many famous asian women act/look/speak in a childlike manner. Their repressed feelings for the underaged are allowed to florish.

haha shills BTFO women are more loyal than men, it is us men who are the real problem

Just accept the Hapa master race and move on.

They're submissive
White men are tired of modern women

White western women are fucking hideye, scrawling menstral blood on canvas and screeching about feminism, you can fuck niggers and lose your soul we aren't the ones breeding down.

to be honest i would rather fuck a man than start a relationship with a white western women all over again.

KILL YOURSELF PHONE POSTER

hey ;) sup

looks like ive got some lifting to do.

Shouldn't you fuck a sheep?

Damn, white men significantly fell in attractiveness across the entire board in the new poll. Even Asian women now prefer Asian men over white men.

Negative pecs

i had them reduced as a part of the reassignment surgery

you mean while they all still prefer white men moe as their interracial partner?

LOL @ black women...

>WF/BM from -6 to -11

NIGGERS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

I've been guilty of blackpilling. I complain about white girls a lot from my personal experience, but the SJWs at my college do not represent that entire demographic.

Also, I feel kind of bad for Asian dudes, why are their women so thirsty for us?

Asian women have also been infected by the degeneracy of the west, that's why.
No pride at all about their heritage and history.

>thirsty for us

Come on son, don't talk like a nigger, raise the bar.

>I feel kind of bad for Asian dudes

I would feel bad for them if they were humble normal people.

However they are arrogant as fuck and deserve anything the get.

It's official: white men have discarded white women.

No longer will white men take old used up white whores. They can never again depend on us to marry them after they've taken literal miles of dick. The era of Roastiedom is over. The era of Milk(white men) and Honey(Asian girls) has begun.

>He doesn't know how to bypass captcha on mobiles since legacy got removed
Pleb