These DREAMers threaten to leave the U.S. if a DACA deal isn't reached

money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/news/economy/daca-deal-dreamers/index.html

Isn't that the whole reason they want the deal to be reached? They're even dumber than I thought.

So whats the problem?

Are they familiar with the saying "Don't threaten me with a good time"

>threaten

Lmao

Hopefully big booty latinas stay tho

How Horrible ;)

this

>These DREAMers threaten to leave the U.S. if a DACA deal isn't reached

Problem Solved.

>if you try to deport us we will leave
Wut?

Yes... that's the basic concept... ?

They are not sending their best.

This is a fake news article. Everything from CNN is propaganda and does not have to make sense.

But I really want this to be real this time.

Yeah me too.

Uhh goodbye??

#byePhilippe

threaten...? do they not realize they are ILLEGAL criminal invaders / parasites?

>Illegal aliens self-deport
Wonderful

>threaten to leave

k bai

>if you try to deport us we will leave

These are the people who got college spots more qualifed whites and asians could have had.

oh no what will we do

>you're moob dumptf

They must be dreaming if they think they are going to stay.

I guess these retards haven't read 'The Art of the Deal'

First thing that came to mind

we should create an underground railroad freely moving illegals to the canadian border

>threatening to leave
Win-win? Or are they just confirming what we knew all along: Dems need these illegal votes to remain relevant. Cut that off and they'll be left in the dustbin of human history as they should.

>enter a country illegally
>expect special treatment for it

The fucking nerve of these people. And the fact liberals support them.

>it’s another Sup Forums doesn’t read the article episode

I don’t blame you guys too much because it’s CNN but the person in question isn’t “threatening” to leave per say. She’s just saying that if DACA isn’t renewed she would rather drop everything and voluntarily move to Mexico rather than be forced there in handcuffs.

To be honest I have no idea why it’s in the CNN money section. CNN’s website is so fucked where they place their articles. Their biggest problem is lack of an Opinion section so you never know if the article your clicking on is an Op-ed or not.

Shit, even Fox News has enough.respect for their readers that they put their Op-Ed’s in a section titled “Opinion”

>if you don't allow me to remain then I am leaving
....ok?

I bet every one of them is hiding out in a sanctuary city committing more crime as well.

Even if all 22 million illegals (of whom 80%+ are latin american) were removed, there would still be 40 million Hispanics in the US (which is too many and the Puerto Ricans also should go back) so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

>Your reading comprehension level interprets this headline as a threat
In a merit-based citizenship model you would be the first gassed, OP

that kid looks like literal aids

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

these ones can let the door hit them on the ass on the way out

>Self deportation.
I guess Mitt was right.

Yes... that's the idea.

>the only white-looking one is a murderer

So not only is he probably in a sanctuary city but he'd probably get overlooked because he isn't a beaner. Spooky.

As an American of Hispanic descent I say....BYE ASSHOLES!

>3.8 million beaners will voluntarily fuck off

This is what winning feels like

i fucking hate how they refer to illegal immigrants plainly as "immigrants". It's misfuckingleading you lying manipulative pieces of shit.

>I'm not stuck in here with the refugees, they're stuck in here with me

>1.8 million+ illegals
>Here, look at this handful! They're wonderful!

>My Lord, dire news!
>I, Roger Amuibre uncovered a plot by Roger Amuibre, to assassinate Roger Amuibre!

Go with them

rural and suburban retards
hillary clintan urban blah blah

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Am I imagining this, or is her head oversized? —Photoshopped, not even naturally? Why would they do that?

>fuck you america sucks viva Mexico
>please no don't send me to Mexico !

>These Dreamers will leave
checked. 26 days left and the dems have forgotten them.
tick tock useful beans. Nancy Pelosi and the DNC will use your departure to fundraise for the upcoming campaign. thanks for your last act in america being that of a disposable worker

mutt head

It was confirmed that this kid and his family were deported right?

Ice went out of their way to get every single person who posted on that campaign.
god I fucking love them sometimes, but they need to be more ruthless, (cyanide waterbottles etc)

GOODBYE

D E P O R T I N G T H E M S E L V E S

Maybe. According to CNN, at least 2 will voluntarily fuck off.

I’m just pointing out that you guys look retarded by perceiving this as a “threat.”

It’s less about a person making a threat and more about a person preparing for defeat, if that makes sense.

>I'm gunna leave
every fucking time, thank God winter chan has kicked into high gear, not like the fucks would give up their gibs anyway -22 here with a nasty wind

But the majority of the country wants them deported and gone, that's why DACA invaders all whiny and Democrats aren't jumping on Trump's cuck deal.

Oh no.
Whatever will we do?

Bye. Don't come back.

>nigger