Podesta 100% arranged the hit on Scalia

"In the exceptionally long post narrative, QAnon alleged that “Deep State” rogue operatives murdered Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia in an attempt to lock in a hard-left ideology on the nation’s highest court by giving President Obama one final Supreme Court nomination.

Posted initially on Scribd.com and tweeted throughout Sunday afternoon, Infowars.com’s Jerome Corsi published a line-by-line “DECODE” of the QAnon post seen here: scribd.com/document/369668690/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-17-0-Jan-21-2018"

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2011/01/scalia-thomas-and-citizens-united-047855
youtube.com/watch?v=Na600UB-bG0
youtube.com/watch?v=hYhzlk3phHQ
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-scalia-spent-his-last-hours-with-members-of-this-secretive-society-of-elite-hunters/2016/02/24/1d77af38-db20-11e5-891a-4ed04f4213e8_story.html?utm_term=.20e4f848d90a
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/rothschilds-sell-austrian-hunting-estate-in-a-historic-deal
therealdeal.com/2018/02/03/rothschild-family-sells-off-an-historic-property-the-size-of-manhattan/
mansionglobal.com/articles/87753-rothschild-family-sells-large-austrian-hunting-estate
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570
activistpost.com/2012/11/the-prince-and-pedophile-charles.html
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/1459
youtube.com/watch?v=XE_XX5-Xkmc
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-27670906/how-did-jimmy-savile-get-broadmoor-psychiatric-hospital-role
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scalia seemed shady as fuck. He needed to be investigated too. Why was he on that ranch with secret society European hunting group. Why wouldn't his family allow an autopsy. Wad he a kiddie fucker like podesta? Probably.

If u can't see that the whole swamp needs draining, including so called conservatives, u need to kill yourself.

I read something about a connection to the Kock Brothers and Belgium but people were saying it was disinfo, I'm not so sure it was...

The Dutroux happening was Belgium, right?

" Americans for Prosperity, a conservative group that the Koch brothers founded"

“Just the mention of Scalia and Thomas in Koch Brothers materials raises questions about the impartiality of both justices.”

Scalia, Thomas and Citizens United - POLITICO
politico.com/story/2011/01/scalia-thomas-and-citizens-united-047855

Sometimes I think it goes so far up that the entire USA is controlled by ancient European and Jewish aristocracy.
Why wouldn't it be? It's only 350 years old.
Australia is only 250 years old. Why wouldn't such countries be controlled by older more established aristocratic groups?

Nothing surprises me anymore having researched pizzagate

Yeah me neither. I don't believe anything official about WWII anymore and that set the narrative for the entire planet for the last 80 years...

Holy shit

Bohemian Grove, Pedo Hunting Parties and Rent Boy Ranch
David Shurter ranks Scalia as “one of the top three worst” pedophiles who abused him throughout his youth. So when news broke of Scalia’s strange death, the monster’s former victims got talking. News spread fast among this group that Scalia had in fact been murdered by a 13-year-old boy at a Texan ranch. The child apparently took a dislike to Scalia’s approach to rape, was triggered – and slit his perpetrator’s throat.

________

Rent boys in the white house, reason for the murder of Hunter S Thompson? He was meant to be doing an article on it...

Bush and his reading of that weird book when he is alleged to have "first heard the news" of a "plane strike"... Remember that classroom footage?

Reading "My pet goat" words include "plane must hit steel"

youtube.com/watch?v=Na600UB-bG0

And we know who helped line up that narrative don't we?

I am Jewish and have been defensive of the narrative... Yet when all the pieces start to line up, something doesn't add up.

Can you offer any insight into the Elephant symbolism?

Well immediately I think of The Hierophant.

"elephant in the room" comes to mind also.

Elephantus

Second, I can report, what the Etymology Duden says about Elefant: Middle High German elefant, Old High German elpfant, elafant and also helfant, folk etymology from helfen (to help).

big trunk

Both the videogames 'metal gear solid II' and the upcoming cyberunk 2077 and it's lexicon talk of a political and social enviroment where no-one belives anything they are told by the MSM or even history books.

This ulta-low-trust globalist society gives rise to new citystates like night city. (As well as ending the USA as a country).

fuck you shill there was nothing shady about him, he was a good man assassinated by the leftist cabal, go smear somebody else, faggot

>QAnon
DROPPED

>Sometimes I think it goes so far up that the entire USA is controlled by ancient European and Jewish aristocracy.
it is.
there's something about the British royal family owning huge swathes of land across all of america. they use their massive cash reserves to basically buy up any land that comes on the market.
no-one sure why they're doing it, but it seems strange, if true.

This was known long before Q came along.
Kys nigger.

Owner of part of Mandalay Bay with Queen

I wish Sup Forums spent more time investigating all of the swamp. This Scalia death story and cover-up blew my mind at the time. I only trust Trump in DC right now. No-one else

That's certainly interesting...

honestly, roayl family is shady af. like properly shady.
jimmy saville was a very very close confidant of prince charles. i dont buy the stuff about saville's own personal foibles, i think he was a puppet master, using dirt on others to direct thhings ll over the place.

When I posted this elsewhere, all of a sudden people started attacking me for it, these are people who also got angry when I suggested Julian Assange was maybe not such a great leader, given his connections to that Australian Cult, which looks like an MKUltra project.

Why are the Jews consistently at the forefront of every globalist initiative & movement?
Is it a plan or is it just the nature of the Jewish race to obtain these positions of power and influence at any cost. (Politician, MSM control, Banker, ect...)
Like is it just short term thinking?
Hurr, Durr; kike genetics activate: get banker job. Or is there a larger plan at work; 'control the heights of power to push for globalism'.

It looks more and more like the latter. It looks like they are acting in unison.

This sorta stuff too.

Both.

Don't listen to me faggot. Look it up for yourself like an adult. Fucking dickriding cuck.

right after pic related happened, Lynn tweeted a bunch of bullshit about "stop hunting elephants(tis)"

the biggest red pill is that it's not the jews.
it's us, it's what we become when given the power. jews are just along for the ride.

Why on earth would Israeli Politcians entertain a "eccentric" radio DJ?

It makes no sense...

There is also the Hampstead case, which connects to Lord Janner... One of the fathers from the school actually was defending him, while saying that his children were happy attending Christ Church (where children claimed a sadistic pedophile ring was operating...)

Hampstead is a very affluent area in England where many politicians and members of the media live...

In fact, the children named a BBC actress among the abusers.

Australia is 250 years old. 6 generations. The USA is 8 or 9 generations old.
Any family that could keep secrets for 5-8 generations could contol massive amounts of power in either country.

Where did that image come from?

saville was an enigma. listen to this, his last in terview, if you have the time at some point:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYhzlk3phHQ

Hmmm

I think this was the "Killing The Messenger" party, for his book launch.

Yeah I thought perhaps it had to do with that. Seems kinda tacky though, to be honest. I would be let down if was such low energy symbolism.

Many elephant species also have different teach, broad sided ones. Not like carnivorous teeth. The bizarre obsession with dentists made me think it might have something to do with that.

I have heard this, he says something about getting away with it...

He also claims he created The Beatles image in some way and we know they have Crowley on the cover of Sgt Peppers.

Bump

made this ages ago

FUCKING DIE BOOMER

I want to see globalsim smashed to pieces and IRL new city-states like cyberpunks fictional 'Night City' emerge.

Thats the only way I could be sure the globalists are losing.

Bump
Someone just call and ask him.
John Podesta Podestafam podesta(at)law.georgetown.edu jpodesta(at)americanprogress.org 244-5673 H 662-9534 Law school W 682-1611 (Center) W 294-6114 Georgetown Law Center 600 New Jersey Ave. Washington DC 20001

Pretty spoopy user

Your loss, faggot.

Now your learning.

I always wonder why faggots support these so called conservatives in Washington dc. Don't they see that they all are working together.

Look at the payoffs for sexual assault/harassment that the Congress used taxpayer money for. It was to help both democrat and Republican members of Congress.

We need to trust only Trump until ot csn be proven that the swamp has been drained.

Remember the maps I was talking about yesterday? It's from a business nearby one of those maps. Their website is also hosted from its own server. Which might be normal, except for the fact there are something like 17 other IPs along with it. Clearly hosting more than meets the eye...

if you parse his sentences there's a lot of cryptic stuff in there. same with the louis theroux documentary.

Thank you, going to check that email.

It surely is Ann.

Fuck off niggercommie, Podesta was murdered because he was going to rule any type of affirmative action as unconstitutional and the goddamn Obama administration was trying to stack the court

legit Podesta killed Scalia.

Yes, there was a good documentary called something like Savile and the 9th Circle of Hell cult? I will try and find it, very weird. Also he does dawn the robes...

Shit this photo was taken in Jersey... Where that children's home was where they found all the bones. Jersey has it's own legal system, I am pretty sure...

You mean Scalia.

>I
most people can't recognize you from your manner of typing, IDs are thread specific and tripfags are hated hacked and doxxed here

you mean that shady mexican restaurant?

Jesus Christ faggot. Podesta wasn't murdered. Look into Scalia's last days with his european secret society buddies and the creepy ranch. Look into his death. Why no autopsy allowed by his faggot brother the priest. There is a cover up. But why?

>Sometimes I think it goes so far up that the entire USA is controlled by a Jewish aristocracy.

ya think?

And now today I heard that Bill Clinton was offering Loretta Lynch Scalia's vacant seat when he met her on the tarmac? Anyone else back that up? Or am I going nuts. Because if this is true then Jesus fucking H Christ!

also this doesn't get talked about enough

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-scalia-spent-his-last-hours-with-members-of-this-secretive-society-of-elite-hunters/2016/02/24/1d77af38-db20-11e5-891a-4ed04f4213e8_story.html?utm_term=.20e4f848d90a

>When Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died 12 days ago at a West Texas ranch, he was among high-ranking members of an exclusive fraternity for hunters called the International Order of St. Hubertus, an Austrian society that dates back to the 1600s.

>The International Order of St. Hubertus, according to its website, is a “true knightly order in the historical tradition.” In 1695, Count Franz Anton von Sporck founded the society in Bohemia, which is in modern-day Czech Republic.

>The group’s Grand Master is “His Imperial Highness Istvan von Habsburg-Lothringen, Archduke of Austria,”

>The society’s U.S. chapter launched in 1966 at the famous Bohemian Club in San Francisco, which is associated with the all-male Bohemian Grove — one of the most well-known secret societies in the country.

can't make this shit up

Hahaha that's fucking classic. Sounds like a Rothschild thing, then. I kinda figured as much. Lots of the other symbolism centers around castles, knights, nobility type stuff.

Also read this

Justice Antonin Scalia's death sparks battle for Supreme Court control ...
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35572479
14 Feb 2016 - The death of one of the most conservative members of the US Supreme Court, Justice Antonin Scalia, has sparked arguments over the process to find his successor. President Barack Obama said he would nominate a replacement.

CA-63?

No wait I think it was 101

Near Stephen's jewellery? I couldn't find the exact location on google.

Look into it.

Why do the Clintons and Bush's and their minions get away with everything. Because shitbags like Scalia are corrupt too.

Scalia not Podesta

MegaAnon predicted this

There is a cover up because Podesta had Scalia murdered to stack the court for obama

what if Q user was really bill clinton.

(((They))) are suddenly trading real property for fiat toilet paper.....
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/rothschilds-sell-austrian-hunting-estate-in-a-historic-deal

therealdeal.com/2018/02/03/rothschild-family-sells-off-an-historic-property-the-size-of-manhattan/

mansionglobal.com/articles/87753-rothschild-family-sells-large-austrian-hunting-estate

"what penance do I owe you"

Clinton to Lynne De Rothschild

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05775116 Date: 08/31/2015 If you were interested, he might be able to satellite in if you have the technology available. He should land around Sam Aspen time. Let me know what penance I owe you. And pls explain to Teddy. As ever, H

This was because Clinton missed the Rothschild event, to attend a dinner/meeting with Tony blair... Who brought the UK into the Iraq War..

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

>Q user
Get that boomer shit out of here. I'm sure he was murdered but I don't believe it was personally Podesta.

That would be wild.

fuck off with this q shizo larp shit, its annoying

Now Wikileaks used the law firm Fox Rothschild to overturn a ruling...

"At the time, Julius Baer sued and got a court injunction to effectively shut down Wikileaks.org at its web host in California. Subsequently, the law firm Fox Rothschild represented Wikileaks, got the injunction overturned, and got Wikileaks.org back on line."

>tfw no wetwork ops and comfy cocaine payment after the contracts completed
>tfw no comfy hitman lair
>tfw no state funded tax payer dimed assassin life
Why live?

No bullshit, in the same area where the Dentist picture I took operates out of, there's another floorspace that usually sits empty. As of approximately 1 week ago, it was LOADED with motorcyles, seemingly brand new ones. We're talking like 20 or so. Pretty sure that whole neighborhood is a Rothschild front, and they are just liquidating everything for cash because they know they are fucked.

free masonry is very strong in jersey too. the island is practically one giant lodge

>implying you wouldn't be killed right after you finished the mission

Who doesn't want power and control??

khazar milkers

It's pretty weird that Jimmy Savile was allegedly giving marriage advice to Diana and Charles... Seems he was a fixture for quite some time...

" For instance, in the late 1980s, Savile was said to have acted as a type of marriage counselor between Charles and Diana, visiting their residence several times"
activistpost.com/2012/11/the-prince-and-pedophile-charles.html

What is wrong with globalism?
Your argument would be power will be in few hands.If you don't want this give alternative.

The thread is moving quickly - so going to check over previous links...

Keep sharing, thanks.

Bump

A guy named Hitler Himself doxxed Alefantis here, you can look it up in on 4plebs there was dozens of addresses all over

So who is running the show here? Knights of Malta? Or does the spiral have to do with something else? Like 666 or eternity or something.

Then you missed the memo kike fucker. But we didn't.

This is the Wikileaks email that reads like a proposal for a movie script but is actually details around the planning for the murder including budget, timelines, strategy and locations. Skippy was directly on point for that murder. He used the term Wet works!!! How stupid do you think we are you fucking faggot?
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/1459

WHY WAS THERE NO AUTOPSY ALLOWED BY THE FAMILY OF ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FIGURES IN THE UNITED STATES?

LOOK INTO SCALIA PEOPLE. THESE FUCKERS ALL PROTECT EACHOTHER.

Clintons, Bush's, Scalia. Podesta. It's all the same.

Trump wasn't supposed to win!

It was an autopsy over the phone for fucksake.

Oh man I just remembered something.

Frank Bruno was close friends with Savile.
Frank Bruno introduced Savile to The Yorkshire Ripper - who purported hearing (Savile's) voice telling him to do the killings?

On This Is Your Life, an old UK TV show, Frank Bruno is being congratulated by Phil Collins... Phil Collins behaviour is extremely sketchy, he does the whole "wink nod" type mannerism, while talking about touching kids, I shit you not... Savile is there too.

youtube.com/watch?v=XE_XX5-Xkmc

Well 666 relates to The Pyramids...

exactly. you don't just happen to end up within the inner circle of the future king of england by chance. there's so much we dont know about the royal family.
also, prince andrew is literally the best friend of jeffrey epstein. very very weird

People who are not obsessed with power and control. People who respect the freedom and liberty of others.

i remember this shit, and they would make empty IMDB pages for each "movie", which i can confirm did exist - each one presumably representing a hit

So you have a guy who fucks children by the hundreds and in some cases even fucks dead children. Nothing but the best when it comes to marriage advice for the Royal Family.

Fuck Q. This revelation is 100% believable

Did these people originate as the Pharisees? I figured they were very likely the same group, but where did they come from?

The lady with the black hair attended the Chelsea Clinton Wedding.

Link? or at least keywords?

>hard-left
>America
>Without senate supermajority

0/10, see me after class.

saville was also given the keys to the most notorious psychiatric institution in britain, Broadmoor, which held some of britain's most deranged killers:

Video:
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-27670906/how-did-jimmy-savile-get-broadmoor-psychiatric-hospital-role