Christianity General

No matter your denomination, come and discuss our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Daily Bible verse:
>Jeremiah 31:3 (KJV)
>The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Other urls found in this thread:

bennozuiddam.com/septuagint.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=m4oZZhpMXP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 25 And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria
That's right. You want to ridicule me for my testosterone induced baldness as I do the work of the lord? Ya' gonna get your ass torn up by she-bears.

where did the atonement take place? in the garden or on the cross?

Jeremiah 17:5 - 17:10 [KJV]

5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed [be] the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, [in] a salt land and not inhabited.

7 Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and [that] spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

Praise be onto the LORD!

John 19:30

AMEN!

So I’ve done research and I am rather happy with what I’ve found.
>whites are the lost Israelite tribes
>judes are evil
>the pre-jewed Biblical texts support ovening foreigners and degenerates
This, on top what hasn’t been redacted from our holy book makes me happy.
>Jesus chased people with a whip for practicing jewry
>unironic gommies go to hell Matthew 25:14-30
>Old Testament with all its fascism still stands “I come not to abolish the law but to fulfill it.”
DEUS VULT

These threads are always a joke on Sup Forums. In before people start bickering over denominations and using the Bible to justify their white supremacy

>using the Bible to justify their white supremacy
Implying the Bible isn’t basically a jew hate thriller novel. I am tired of the denomination bickering though. I wonder how much of it is larping jews trying to drive the wedge.

Jesus is Lord and I LOVE HIM!

>John 19:30
John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
was the work finished twice?

What's a good Catholic study Bible? I know the Orthodox got the Orthodox Study Bible.

Catholicism is a lie that revolves around IDOLATRY. Forsake that religion and be born-again through Christianity. Get yourself a KJV Bible.

Begone d&c kike.

>Bethel
This was a superduper mollok ba'al worshipping Satan stronghold.
>some boys
These were not children, but young men. The word “lads” is the Hebrew naar and was used of servants, of soldiers and of Isaac when he was 28 years old. This was a crowd of young men.
>Get out of here, baldy!”
This was a slur used for diseased lepers. The "get out of here" was more accurately translated as "go up! Ascend" as to mock God and the word Elisha was there to preach.
>He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord
What Elisha did not do: Before looking at what Elisha did, let’s consider for a moment what he did not do! (a) He did not turn and run. (b) He did not argue with them or run after them (Matt 7:6). (c) He did not compromise his message. (d) He was not acting or reacting out of self love or anxiety or self-defense from the standpoint of his ego or pride. (e) He did not complain to the Lord or want to throw in the towel. (f) He simply ignored their words, actions, and attitudes
>Curse!
Elisha took up his armor, “He cursed them in the name of the Lord.” This is not cursing for cursing or reviling for reviling (1 Pet. 2:23). He was trusting in the Lord and leaving it in God’s hands.
>2 bears
Atheists BTFO a small gang that would have murdered His prophet

The Jews dont know what to say so they just save memes for one side and spam them with copy pasta that they often mix up.

KJV is garbage, no wonder amerimutts get their religion wrong and end up doing creationist shit

>Implying the Bible isn’t basically a jew hate thriller novel.
Only the NT.

Judea was a problem in the OT too.

Very informative, nice! While your here, can you point us to a good source for translation concerns, like a well annotated bible or the like?

So many 'gotcha' verses seem to come down to us botching the translation.

bennozuiddam.com/septuagint.pdf
This should help you with OT concerns. For the NT google interlinear Greek Bible.

If you have other sources than mine I would love if you could provide them as well.

This larp is the fastest way to hell. Just saying

youtube.com/watch?v=m4oZZhpMXP4