youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg
youtube.com/watch?v=MEb2CecR11I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limitations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, women are a waste of time.

Who is Nick Carter?

Witch hunt.

fuck off underage fag, nick is the aryan god we deserve

Used to be a member of the Backstreet Boys.

He says that he always thought their sex was consensual while they were together:
>When Schuman's accusations surfaced in November, Carter released the following statement: "I am shocked and saddened by Ms. Schuman’s accusations. Melissa never expressed to me while we were together or at any time since that anything we did was not consensual. We went on to record a song and perform together, and I was always respectful and supportive of Melissa both personally and professionally. This is the first that I am hearing about these accusations, nearly two decades later. It is contrary to my nature and everything I hold dear to intentionally cause someone discomfort or harm."

Everyone wants something. She's probably hoping to spin this into a book deal...or other financial gain. Look, if someone hurt you more than 10 years ago then you have my sympathy. If Nick Carter is an asshole then he's an asshole and should be shunned for it. But by making herself public she's aiming for attention. This woman has no dignity. Her Wikipedia entry says she's married with a child. She's trading her dignity for publicity.

this is now a backstreet boys thread, post your favorite member

youtube.com/watch?v=syFZfO_wfMQ

supposed to be this

youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

Hypothetically speaking: Lets say you're walking home one day and a group of thugs rob you at gun point, toss you into an ally and take turns raping you. Lets say they finish on your face. Would you honestly admit to getting raped?

I know I probably wouldn't

(((Schuman)))

Female Jews exist first to serve as honeypots for collecting blackmail material against goys, and then to create more Jews after they have been used up.

With Jews, you lose. Always remember the rule.

This is probably your fantasy desu

>meme flag

if a homeless man took your butthole for his pleasure would you report it or not?

(Schuman)

Clearly the best Backstreet boys track

youtube.com/watch?v=MEb2CecR11I

Isn't there a statute of limitations for this shit

(((Schuman)))

Isn't there a 15 year statute of limitation in the us?

>weak 100 pound homeless crack addict
vs
>220 pound tattooed skinhead freak

I'm good desu. Have fun blowing off hobos while pretending youre being raped though

You must terrify the poor sheep.

he has a pistol

(((Schuman)))

You cis males don't get it, she was TOO SCARED to file a report back then but since #metoo she's empowered! She was fine with writing a blog about it though

Fuck off shill

Why is it always a fucking NZ flag.

Dude I fucking commented without looking at your comment. Wew this scared me the fuck out

How big?
Sheep are pretty much terrified of everything Paco.

Too expensive buying a VPN so I can larp as an Australian

Funny thing about this game,
it can get turned around really fast.
Observe:
>"Holy shit Melissa Schuman Raped me when I was 15. I'm literally shaking. "

There needs to be a cutoff time where this shit get thrown out of court.

Nick Carter gets a free pass because that poor bastard it raped by his manager repeatedly. Started before that band were even famous. Plus he and the rest of the band got fucked over financially.

She’s hot. I hope Nick busted a huge nut deep in her asshole and yelled “BackDOOR’s back ALRIGHT!”. She wanted it that way.

it's not rape until you can tweet about it

There is, retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limitations

Pretty much the most famous teenage boy on the planet in the 90s

Kek

I’m in the music business. On the periphery of BSB circle. I know a lot of their extended circle basically. The amount of the finest pussy on gods green earth that these guys got was fucking incomprehensible.

>hugs a girl
H-HE R-RAPED M-ME

>normies getting btfo by roasties

>Women are such sheep like they'll only file rape charges only when every other woman seems to be.

Rape is the new prada

I hope she lives in a state where theres a statute of limitations on rape and nothing happens because shes a dumb bitch who waited 16 years to file a report

(((Schuman)))

It's only fair.

Yeah let's wait 16 YEARS to file a fuckin police report.
This #MeToo shit has got to fucking stop. It's nothing but a ploy for attention and money.

I hope she posts her cream pie for verification

She should have come forward sooner. That dude can't have any money left.

wish women would admit what they are, literally the female version of a nigger robber

call them what they are, Pussy Holdups

I guess it's time to actually have video evidence of them enjoying sex with you to prove she did it out of consent.

Lol he has tens of millions. I know for a fact.

Maybe they should reinstate them

>Waiting 16 years to file police report
Why not allow women to file police reports on potential future rapes that may or may not happen?

Islam can't come soon enough

Yeah dude my dad works at nintendo and shit too.

>brown roots.
>brown eyes
>jew nose
>nigger lips.

He's 60% at best.