HAPPENING, US STRIKING ASSAD FORCES

/SuperGay/ ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/us-troops-syria-call-strikes-unprovoked-attack-regime/story?id=52916424
foxnews.com/world/2018/02/07/us-jets-bomb-pro-regime-forces-in-syria.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archibald_Butt
yahoo.com/news/u-led-coalition-says-struck-syrian-pro-regime-225529640.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Resolution
youtu.be/FZ9CE6S2R68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn, source?

>general funk
embarrassing

>abcnews.go.com/International/us-troops-syria-call-strikes-unprovoked-attack-regime/story?id=52916424

>foxnews.com/world/2018/02/07/us-jets-bomb-pro-regime-forces-in-syria.html

>Unprovoked
lmao

HAHAHA almost as good as major Butt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archibald_Butt

WE A GOOD BOY WE DINDU NUFFIN

Is this a coup?

This isn’t false. My cousins in the SAA and they’ve never attacked the SDF.

they have to learn their lesson before they make their mistake

*this is false

Bombs falling in the middle East is a happening to you now?
Eesh.

stop it user, i'm going to have to call a doctor if this continues for another hour

>dozens of news reports are false

okay.

Nobody gives two fucks about syria, forced interest is not genuine interest, do you stand to gain any profits from it? Are your relatives some camel jockey sand nigger? No and no? fuck off with it already, the hegemony excuse is a crock of shit too. Either invade and lower my fuel prices or shut the fuck up and earn some politicians their own personal profits elsewhere. Kill yourself. Sage.

It's a proxy war with Russia, you absolute niggers.

Smells like kikery. Why should they attack US troops. Who would profit from a re-escalation ?

Fucking based!

Assad is a dirty muslim sandnigger and we need to get rid of him ASAP.

MAGA

why the fuck do they suck Assad's dick so much when the US and coalition did most of the work?

>i can't handle international politicsssss!!!! >_

Is he?

the coalition "conducted strikes against attacking forces to repel the act of aggression against partners engaged in the Global Coalition's defeat-Daesh mission."

/SG/ arrived. have you stolen some rope yet?

>General Funk
IT IS FUCKING ON!!!!

SAA is undisciplined and retarded, they've attacked SDF forces before, its just that this time some American special forces were near the area as well, none were injured or killed but this behavior cannot continue. It doesn't really matter anyways as this happened in the northeast corner of Syria and it won't lead to much of anything.

Nice try jew.

Is that Saddam?

OH NO WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

>yahoo.com/news/u-led-coalition-says-struck-syrian-pro-regime-225529640.html

THIS

>proxy war
that and Assad needs to be removed from power if that Qatar-Turkey pipeline is ever going to happen

Thats a lie, there are more countries than that without a rothschild bank. In fact they are a tiny bank compared to the others, only raking in a few millions per year.

Yup.

better not
the Trump administration will immediately be faced with the shill army that elected him in the first place.

He will be forced to drop out of running in 2020 if he attacks Assad. Mark my words.

>those fake uniforms
I'm guessing some gay shit is getting ready to go down

Trump, like Clinton, are both nothing but horns that the Jew will blow in. Can't believe some burger morons actually believed he was any different in any way whatsoever.

daily reminder that zionist-american proxy kurds make up 8% of syrian population but now they control 25% of syrian lands and 40% of syrian natural resources.

Nice to see the jew in here
off to the oven you go shareblue nigger

>nothing but horns that the Jew will blow in
confirmed goat fucker

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>unprovoked

Thanks.

Look at yourself you lowlife scum, at least my country doesn't bend and let the Jew cock drill its asshole with a smiling face, only reason we're having this war is because we're among the handful of countries fighting the kikes, meanwhile shit stains like you have no say in what your government does, and are forced everyday to suck Jew cock to get your shekels to feed your mutt children.
End your life.

Any american SF in syria are an illegal invading force and should fully expect to get shot at. What a bunch of ZOG puppets

B A S ' D

Syrians vs Syrians vs Foreign terrorists vs Russians vs Turks vs Kurds vs Americans vs other NATO secret forces
What a clusterfuck, just stop already.

b-but /sg/'s OP pic always has assad holding all those gains

kek'd
(you)

DELET THI

DIE FOR ISRAEL, GOYBOY

BOMBS OVER SYRIA,
BOMBSSSSS OVER SYRIA
BOMBS OVER SYRIA

If it's not on LiveUAMap, it's fake

I'd take bombs over a pussy-wipped nation with no men in it. Do you even dare to go outside an say "nigger" or "fag" in your "free" country, goy? You'll be dragged to prison like the dog you are, while nigs and feminist feed on you tax money.

this

don't mind me

>5 year old foreign policy is still relevant

Holy shit, you must be beyond braindead to construct a sentence like this.

i'll just leave this here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Resolution

Mental Gymnastics: the post

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Syan goat fucker, based isreal does rich Americas job for us over there, along with Raytheon, Lockheed, Boeing, bell.
3rd world-er back to the cannon fodder you provide, pedo filth.

You need to learn English, which is ironic because supposedly that's your mother language.
pedo? Say the worm living in a place where to men can legally drill each other's anuses with love and support from society? You want to talk about degeneracy? Look no further than your uni sex bathrooms where a grown man can walk in to a bathroom that little girls use. Look at the trannies reaching political status and having public tranny figures in your government.
Also you didn't answer my question, do you dare say these words out loud in public? Didn't think so. Lowlife burger 56% scum. Your country's "antifa" is already looking forward to legalizing pedophilia. And you're the one calling people pedos?

wow you kiss a goat with that mouth?

And why, exactly, should the US presume that it has the right to protect rebels against the lawful authority in a foreign country simply by placing US troops alongside them? Would it not be absurd if we dropped bombs on Russian "military advisors" fighting with black nationalist insurgents and the Russians reacted with outrage and indignation?

found the camel jockey dune coon. Don't you have "im a jew ama" threads to post?

ok come on goat fucker nobody's buyin it

habebe
do to your close proximity to the jew, you undoubtedly have jewish blood in your veins might as well neck yourself. Or, at the very least jump into one those t-72 so i can watch the turret cook off. Islam is a joke pumpkin. You say all these thing, but stone women for not wearing a hijab, making it ok to fuck little boys, put your faith in a dictactor that bombs his own civilians with chems. Not to mention getting completely fucked by isreal in 7 fucking days. Hahahahahaha. You and your people mean nothing to me kid. Just a roach under my shoe. Don't be mad when the Kurdish over take your country, at least they fight and act like real human beings.

Oh, forgot to add, you might also be killed by women with a bullet wrapped in delicious bacon

Mel gibson sure loves to party with the troops

In 2017 we have Bitcoin.

fucking amerimutt jew slaves

sage

Hey man, what the fuck is going on over there? ISIS is Israel right? Did Russia really help you guys out? Please tell me, this is a rare opportunity to hear from someone in the middle of the shit

When a kike has to triple proxy to look superior and still avoids your question.

(((UNPROVOKED)))

SYRIANS BTFO'D

anyone who doesn't realize this really should not be allowed on this board. the whole thing is over control of a pipeline.

this destroyed the americuntburger

underrated.

What region in Syria are you in? Also what are the opinions of the Turks and their FSA puppets like with the average people? I find it very strange that news media doesn't report on the growing hostility between Syria and Turkey.

Keep crying kiddo lmao.
Lets also mention that Russia supports you, yes.
Russians are quiet the friends with Isreal,Yes.
Especially Benji netinyahoo, Yes.
Please go on about how you think youre a freedom fighter for syria...

BOOOOO fuck the dirty jewish snakes

Retard cant even verify proxy users

Reddit: The Post

Wealth belongs in White pockets. Shitskins having power or wealth on the world stage is a bad thing, they will get arrogant and start to lord over White Westerners, stop defending the stupid sand monkeys.

nice titties bls gibs

Amerimutt cunts. They did it for Israel.

Or we do it for fun.
Take your pic

>isis
>not made by the US
pick one

they clearly have to start more shit since the Chemical weapons allegations didn't worked. Also if isis gets destroyed they will get problems in the US to justefy their staying in syria so they also try to keep isis alive.

>invade
>lower fuel prices

Pick one you underage nigger

meh brown people are dying, fuck them

forgot pic

I like Assad, you brute. He has blue eyes.

youtu.be/FZ9CE6S2R68

Start the fucking US Russia war already

I support this if it continues to bring as much yuropoor and leaf butthurt as shown in this thread.

Yeah man totally unprovoked the last 5 years of proxy war was just a prank bro

>brown people are dying

lol you forgot all the americants that died in the wars caused by your fake propaganda.
Now they are starting shit with the russians and chinese. When they keep going with it there will be no need for a race war since everybody already got hiroshimad

kek

Two crossed scimitars surrounded by three five-pointed stars over olive branches with twelve leaves. That is some occult shit right there.

>General Funk