Are border patrol agents assholes? They empty water containers left for immigrants

Are border patrol agents assholes? They empty water containers left for immigrants.

WTF! I LOVE THE BORDER PATROL NOW!!

littering is bad

They need to hurry up and make the border a minefield.

I would have picked them up and used them for target practice.

They are illegal immigrants, aka invaders.
Slide thread, no effort involved

Kek. Based.

Based

P.S. They're not "immigrants". That's a lie. They're criminals - illegal aliens who commit a felony by entering illegally.
Helping them enter illegally by leaving out water bottles is also a felony. Op is suborning a felony.

>They empty water containers left for illegals.

>not lacing water cans with strychnine

Might as well invite mexiroaches to their homes to fuck their daughters.

What a dream job.
I would do this for food and lodging only.

>They empty water containers left for immigrants.
based! God bless border patrol

>illegals
>immigrants

Should have replaced it with salt water.

they should be poisoning them, you are right WTF is wrong with them

>immigrants

Shame they can't just poison them.

They use immigrants for that, less valuable then water.

>They empty water containers left for criminals
fixed that for you user

that's way too bitter to hide in water. I suggest calcium oxalate

>They empty water containers left for immigrants.

They are called illegal aliens and they are criminals, you fucking faggot.

insecure power fantasy betas like most law enforcement officers

>Should have replaced it with salt water.
Not worth it. Using a dry "saltwater" mix is a half cup/gallon, and is not really cheap. It is simply cheaper to dump it out.

they shouldn't empty them but claim the water for themselves

The only thing that the US of A border patrol could do better would be to leave the water out as bait, build a blind, and shoot the illegals as they stop for water.
I guess the liberals would lose their poop over that.

It's called aiding and abetting.

It's against the law to help people in the commission of a crime.

Show the full pic faggot! he is pouring it on a sexy Latina that overheated after a long border crossing

those plants are thirsty too, user.

Nigger aliens need to be fucking exterminated, leaving food and water on the ground is a disgrace.

They should poison the water.

Are you an asshole for cleaning the crumbs off your kitchen floor and denying cockroaches their precious sustenance?

the turks are a proud and hardy people. if there are no crumbs, they'll eat the glue off your stamps.

>he believes they're for immigrants, and not drug pushers from the sinaloa

Refill the jugs with piss.

>sexy Latina
An oxymoron in the US of A.
The Mexicans we get are short, fat, stocky central American Indians. The Sexy white ones stay and whore at the resorts.

for a "1 post by this ID" troll, we're sure having a lot of fun with this shit-post/slider.

Power-tripping bullies who failed at everything else in life.
Like cops, but worse.

fucking cyanide. it's cheap, comes from apples, and spics are too retarded to notice the taste.
you're too busy fuck about and talking about how great your chemicals are to realize the simple things work best most times unless we're talking about poisoning a senator or some shit.

Why not put salt, pepper or laxative in these gallons instead of pouring them? This will cause a much greater damage.

Can i move to America and be a border patrol agent. Pls let me i cannot think of a more comfy job.

>Not refilling them with bleach
missed opportunity.

Sure
Considering your location, citizenship should take about 1.5 months to go through once you've sent your application. (they take longer from longer distances, maybe they send the applications by truck or boat?)

Should i paint myself black?

I love it. I wish I could dump out the water in front of those dirty spics.

>mfw the people who left out the water got charged

Sweet, sweet justice

Cunts. They should drop some rat poison in there.

Really depends on the officer.
Just say you love America, what career you intend to go into, and sing the pledge of allegiance. Also that you want to try a big mac and they don't have those back home, even if it isn't true. Try not to stress that bit too much, but include it.

>when you make it through a field of toe poppers only to get poisoned.

Based Border Patrol. This should be treated like a form of armed service, they are protecting this nation.

Lol. I worked with guy. He was legend at our station.

P.s. these videos are a few years old. We aren't allowed to do this stuff anymore.

They carry guns and are part of Homeland Security so they basically are.

oh... I don't want to kill them at the border, I just want the kidney pain to turn them the fuck around

Entering illegally isn't a felony you fucking idiot. Immolate yourself.

Tell me more Jose

We should poison all of Mexico's water preemptively to stop any of them from crossing our border.

It is a dream job. I get paid to go hiking, offroading and chase wetbacks all day.

Wouldn't saying i love America hinder my chances?
I think it would be best if i joined ISIS first then apply for citizenship.
I also think he probably wouldn't buy the big mac bit, Americans are usually well versed in History™ and they know all about the McDonald's Global Indian Company empire™.

Leaving plastic bottles out endangers the wildlife and harms the environment

Frankly I would pay to do it on a holiday.

>1 post by this id

Don't feed stray animals you'll only get more.

finders keepers nibba

>invading another country is not a felony

BAD!

They could put poison in them or piss in them at least...

THEY HAD ONE JOB

Either way, they're leaving water for invaders. Pouring it out is the least aggressive way of solving the problem.

Wasting water like that is FAR worse than wasting illegals

I'm an agent. We are hiring. After 5 years you will make over 100k with no degree. You just can't be a dude weed.

They wouldn't need to prevent people from aiding and abetting criminals if people didn't aid and abet criminals. Even better if there weren't criminals trying to cross the desert in the first place.

If their job is to prevent illegal border crossings, then they should be making it harder to cross the border, including by disrupting the supply caches of people who organize to attempt the journey.

this desu

>I'm an agent. We are hiring. After 5 years you will make over 100k with no degree. You just can't be a dude weed.

All I want to know is if I can mag dump into a herd and then claim self defense

conservative racists poisoned those water jugs. the ice agents are literally saving the illegals by doing this.

>Illegal Immigration is a Crime. Each year the Border Patrol apprehends hundreds of thousands of aliens who flagrantly violate our nation's laws by unlawfully crossing U.S. borders. Such illegal entry is a misdemeanor.
Need help lighting the match, faggot?

Lol. Its better to know that some filthy spics got to their water stop and found nothing, eventually contributed to the watering of the desert with their bodies.

Lol nah we used to be able to target shoot in the desert on duty but not since she fucked it up.

They should train baboons to rape and release whole packs of them in our border states so that whole family's of Mexicans will be literally raped to pieces by wild apes.

What kind of training would i need?
How dangerous is it really?

They should just hunt them, simpler.

Nice. Me too. I'm in Tucson. You?

Always wondered if other agents browsed Sup Forums.

calm down, sperglord
I think its stupid that its not a felony.

good point, it should be changed to being a felony.

The fuck are you on about? Salt is cheap as fuck. Just use those pellets for water softeners, its like 8 bucks for 40 pounds of the stuff.

>get called out for being wrong
>call the other guy a sperg

you probably have it busy there. I've been to Nogales a few times and every time at the border checkpoint I've seen police trucks flying by at 100mph chasing down some fleeing vehicle.

Thank you for your service. You guys are doing a kick ass job. You are basically the line between Western civilization and another Bronze Age Collapse at this point.

Unnecessary cruelty. I wouldn't withhold water from someone before sending them back across the border, but then again, I have a sense of human decency.

But if I leave a pile of jumping beans in a hole in the desert and not call in it its cool right?

>Illegals
>Human

Pick one faggot

kek

I never said you were wrong

>I think it would be best if i joined ISIS first then apply for citizenship.
This isn't canada.

Other than dumping out water for dying people trying to better their lives, what exactly do you do?

They’re as terrible as the cops who take illegally obtained firearms away from niggers who would use the, to rob people. Oh, the humanity!

Except you literally did, verbatim.

Yeah there's always action on the i-19. It's fun!

Great idea. Really great idea. I honestly can't tell you how much I support this

racists like to poison the water. he's saving the future citizens.

This, I find the truth in that highly disturbing.

It's because people always leave poisoned water in the desert. The times I've crossed we were told to not drink any water we could find for that reason.

How hard is it to pass the polygraph test?

I have a tapeworm. I don't get rid of it because its just trying to better its life