If you suck your own dick you're a genius!

>If you suck your own dick you're a genius!
>If you eat your own shit you're a genius!

Where does this liberal degeneracy manufacture from?

deep-seated feelings of inadequacy and a desire to be special

Am I evil? Worse..... yur smart......
-rick and morty

Nihilism is for fucking brainlets

>Where does this liberal degeneracy manufacture from
the twisted mind of the jew

yes. but it's not feelings of inadequacy, it is knowledge of inadequacy.

their egos won't allow them to acknowledge that, user
deep down they know it, but it's subconscious

Our culture has a meme where it's believed thst there's a balance of characteristics so everyone is generally equal.
>if you're smart, you must be autistic and/or degenerate
>if you're fit and athletic you must be dumb
>if you're creative you must be crazy
>if you're attractive you must be shallow

Average people can't stand the idea that there are people who are better than them in every conceivable way. There has to be a trade off.

>Where does this liberal degeneracy manufacture from?

funded by your back pocket everytime you work to pay the FED my friend.

NOOOOO CHAD MUST BE A IDIOT

I AM VERY SMART

CHAD CANNOT BE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ME

Fpbp

>"Mom!!! The internet says I'm a genius!!! More tendies BITCH!!!!!

That's why it's great being a Hollywood screenwriter Chad who goes to the gym, has a giant cock, and looks great.
Dealing with autistic lefties is fucking murderous, especially ones that give you scripts based on their "Personal Struggles" that always turn out to be about a sad barista.

They also have the
>Intelligent people are more likely to experiment with drugs

That's probably true. Most of the most intelligent people on the planet use drugs, it's just not flaunted. The number of high up bankers and big time producers I know that use cocaine on the regular is absolutely baffling.

>if you're retarded you're actually a GENIUS

what does being a genius get you?

apparently it means you swear a lot? is this it? wow. I don't think I want to be a genius.

I feel like 'experimenting with drugs' does not mean hard use of stimulants in this context.

"Everyones a genius"
I hate this timeline desu.

Although I will add I am staying up late, I swear a lot and I make a lot of mess.

I swear like a sailor, and I'm no genius. I suspect this could be a horse shit study.

Then again I can almost see how they could reach that conclusion, words are made to communicate an idea or thought and sometimes they best way to get that point across is to swear,for example "Get the fuck away from me" compared to "sorry man I really just want to be alone right now". I think that's a pathetically weak argument, but it wouldn't be the first time I've heard it from these "educated liberal" types.

>My room is a mess, just like Da Vinci!

Why doesn't Sup Forums like Chad? Chad is usually the friendliest bro out there

Oh, nice use of 'inspect element'

Checked

>stay up late
Highly Neurotic behavior
>Make loads of messes
Low Conscientious, high Openness behavior
>Swear all the time
See above

Not intelligence per se, rather the personality traits of liberals are highlighted, and as much as Sup Forums hates to admit, most intelligent people are liberal.

if you didn't pay for a test then this picture is useless and serves nothing but to stroke your ego and justify bad habits