CLINTON STATEMENT

Clinton statement out tonight covering:
(1) Uranium One scandal
(2) FBI corruption scandal
(3) FISA abuse scandal
>Is she efukt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zXYu7E8HHxo
politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has anyone ever been to prison, everyone of them is innocent, just ask them.

They truly believe that only denying things and lying about them will eventualy lead them out of hot water. It's incredible

And it’s worked for them to date. But this time.....

honestly i think theyre just trying to keep normalcy as long as possible. at the first hint of real trouble people as powerful as HRC or fro'bama will "die" or otherwise dissappear

Very aggressive shaming, designed to play to late night hosts, as the Jesterz are all lined up in unison fake laughing on behalf of secret committees and Captains if industry.

obama already has disappeared
tell me where he is... i'll wait

This is some playing chess in the Hitler bunker levels of delusion. The texts we’ve seen are damning as fuck. It’s over. I don’t get why the inevitable prosecution has to be done the hard way.

Why would Republicans on the hill give a shit if Trump was impeached?

Kek just more statements that will enviably end up being lies in a few months. Just like everything out of the mouth of a Clinton

Because we need a critical mass of people on the left to have their cultish brainwashing start to crack first, otherwise, they'll put us into a position where we have to start shooting them. They'll go apeshit if that cackling cankled cunt gets indicted and prosecuted.

This bitch will be saying the same shit until (pic related) happens.

>we're just going to call things we don't like 'debunked' but not bother to actually debunk them
wow the absolute state

Woah wait, preemptive damage control? I'm gonna need a quick rundown.

>widely debunked
What the fuck are they talking about? Just stop fucking lying already you evil pricks.

youtu.be/zXYu7E8HHxo

Clinton is playing checkers
politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/

Mueller! Hurry!

>widely debunked -gate

why do they always do this? and why do they always get away with it?

Get the fucking rope already

Rules for Radicals- Deny deny deny deny deny

its just dissemination of talking points to the hive mind. they get away with it because its reinforced by the media in an appeal to authority fallacy

You do realize that any of these people being held accountable (which they should be), will result in lefties taking up arms in order to "take back the government", because they would view the whole restoration of justice and law as a "coup".

Don't forget that Dems have connections to international gun trade, so they *would* be able to arm the mindless left.

welp the collective autism of this board has said literally hundreds of times that various news items will lead to her being van’d or arrested.
oh, nothing has literally ever happened?
oh, 75% of this board is paid Russian shills who constantly pump out fresh red meet for the tinfoil faggots lurking on this all the time?
Sup Forums is literally fucking trash and has been for years

>clintons
>30 years of "muh GOP manufactured outrage machine"

get a new fucking line

Per Dick Morris - whose coverage of anything Hillary-related is always sharp - Hillary is in hiding because she doesn't want to be asked about the memo, or any of the reversal-of-field tactics that team Trump is currently using.

Btw, he thinks Hillary was the **prime** mover behind the Russia dossier, including having her go-to black ops guys research and write it. He explains this at some length in his recent videos, going back about 3 or 4 days. It was amusing hearing him riff on how the style the dossier is written in is classic Sidney Blumenthal style.

>meet
shareblue needs new meat in the cuck sheds

lock her up kurwa

>"RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!"

Obama said the election couldn't be hacked, Clinton said the election couldn't be hacked, every major government agency said the election couldn't be hacked until Trump won. Now they continuously scream that the election has been hacked because they can't fathom how they could lose. Thats the reason why the democrats are flailing about in their death throes, they cant look in the mirror and ask "How did I fuck up?". The election wasn't hacked, we all know this. Russia MIGHT have launched a misinformation campaign against Clinton, but that is neither illegal or Trumps fault. The truth is Clinton's loss is entirely her own fault. She didn't run a shit campaign, she didn't have a campaign and any "russian interference" was enabled by her being the most corrupt and despicable cretin breathing air today. If the dems want a prayer at recovering their morally and financially bankrupt party they need to drop their dead weight baggage like Clinton and accept that they have been fucking up hand over fist for the past 40 years.

They wont do it though, because they are too deluded and retarded to.

>so they *would* be able to arm the mindless left.
I'd honestly be more worried about having to go up against child soldiers in Africa that have a rifle with no sights and two rounds in their single magazine. The left's foot solders are as they have always been the police, who despite claiming otherwise will defend the neo-liberal status quo in exchange for the promise of a pension.

Gitmo

>charade
>debunked
Never change HRC; never change.

Try working the word "literally" into your conversation more. People will find it refreshing and clever.

Where's this statement from? It sure reads like a Democrat. Bunch of straw and no direct acknowledgement of the accusations, no refutation, zero contrary evidence.

LOL holy fucking crap
is your whole post about a misspelling?
yeah please for the love of fucking god kys

I like how they make all of these emerging, relevant events sound like things of the past.

you are literally the reason Sup Forums is a fucking pile of heaping shit that is barley worth even going on

Back to his home in Kenya.

Then pack up your thesaurus, and literally fuck off.

>distract from Trump and Russia

People keep saying this stuff is a distraction from the Mueller investigation. Literally what news about that investigation is being obscured by this other reporting? As far as I know, nothing has come out of that investigation for months.

bump

>Beta posting this hard.
Gonna have to work harder if you want those minimum wage sheckles. Autists can smell blood in the water.

>Debunked
What did they mean by this?

Sounds like you might be more comfortable on reddit. Shame they banned you Shareblue shits.

This

>Why do they keep on with such massive levels of denial?
Because you only need a hung jury.

>text-message-gate

Can we plz stop putting gate at the end of every scandal lol

I wish it was the end of her, it would be beneficial to both parties to bankrupt her political capital and wash her stink off the DNC. But it's not going to happen, she has too many favors to call in, knows too many secrets and has too many friends on the inside

>doesn't realize he's here forever regardless of whether or not he was hired to be here in the first place
That's adorable.

>being this arrogant
she think she is untouchable doesn't she?

>random statement nobody asked for
>from a bitch who signs books at costco
fukt bigly

Do you remember that lib journo that went to a gun range to try shooting a rifle? He was short of breath and literally shaking, etc. PLEASE arm those bitches and turn them loose.

This...The whole fucking world talks like 14 year old faggots.

Word up, bro.

>digits

N-NO DONT LOOK AT THIS SOLID PROOF THAT I COMMITTED ESPIONAGE AND TREASON
RUSSIANS
ITS THE RUSSIANS WE NEED TO KILL PUTIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS ALL FAKE NOTHING IS REAL STOP READING IT ITS DRUMPF AND RUSSIA
keep running shilldawg, you'll only die tired

FBI STILL DOES NOTHING

I feel like they were benched.

>be Donald Trump
>dope ass real estate owner in NYC
>meet the Clintons
>local representatives you would do well to know
>they invite you to parties, cut you deals
>things are going swell
>you see them quite a bit, have a great relationship
>they meet your family, your kids, you meet theirs
>you help them through family issues
>you get closer and closer every time you meet
>you realize something is off
>Bill is neglecting of Hillary
>Hillary is a control freak
>You're pretty sure you saw some shit go down at that dinner party the other night
>It was subtle, but being the alpha you are, you know what this was
>Hillary was putting someone in their place
>You continue to get closer over time
>Learn of her corrupt habits
>Learn of past corrupt deeds she's committed
>realize the reality of government corruption
>you always said you didn't want to run for president
>you feel it is your duty to, in order to expose corruption
>in doing so, you feel nervous, even though you are alpha as fuck
>you feel God's touch
>suddenly, you don't feel it is your duty to expose corruption
>it is your duty to enact justice
>it is your duty to restore the Lord in this country
>it is your duty to Make America Great Again.

>clinton
literally who?

>you feel God's touch
>suddenly, you don't feel it is your duty to expose corruption
>it is your duty to enact justice
>it is your duty to restore the Lord in this country
>it is your duty to Make America Great Again.

thank you for this, user.

>barley
grain of truth in that, faggot

>This will surely put Hillary in jail, said increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year, before having a breakdown and jumping backwards out of his tenth story window while shooting himself once in the head and twice in what the police cleared as an apparent suicide after letting the body go on to be cremated within 12 hours of the tragic events that day
ftfy

* twice in the chest

some cat lady that signs books outside costco bathrooms

And the people who protected her all those times are now directly implicated by name. Itd be funny if it werent true and I wasnt being serious.

>too many favors to call in
I'm thinking she called them all in during the election, overplayed her hand, now people are sick of her shit. They are all running on fumes at this point; they are being cut off from their outside financial sources and their social/power structures are fracturing.

yes.
no CF, no favors.
no favors, no protection.

1) We have a massive head start when it comes to armament
2) We know how to use our rifles

How do real text messages that were sent between real agents get "debunked"?

DEBUNKED
E
B
U
N
K
E
D

they've been debunked, user, stop looking at them

>You overhear hillary calling bill a faggot
>must be jealous of some devotion to another woman
>what a cunt you say
>reality hits you hard and you must get some rest
>contemplating in bed on a cold night
>suddenly you feel a touch
>It's God

Best post. At this point, Pol doesn't understand and dudes like hannity don't understand yet, that half the country is living in a literal alternate reality, and there just cannot be a real happening when half the country is in a completely separate dimension where up is down and down is up. As of right now, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama could literally shoot a white man to death on camera while shouting "death to the cost gendered white male swine" and get away with it because the media would simply not even mention it to the dimension B folks, or if they do, they'll just call it some crackpot republican conspiracy. The only way we win, the only way this ever happens, is as a super slow burn, where we just continue to chip chip away at their alternative reality with redpilling until they wake up and revolt. If they don't, we're fucked. But we can't force it. All memes aside we can't withstand a chimp-out from 100+ million normies American. It's not that we wouldn't just wipe them out, cuz we would, it's the inevitable invasion from China and the rest of the brown billions while we are in the midst of civil war that's the problem

>Pol doesn't understand
>implying

isn't "boomer" and "retard" worth bonus sheckles?

>widely debunked
where tho

It's the Saul Alinsky strategy. It's not meant to lead them out of hot water, just to muddle everything. Claim your enemy is doing what you're doing. Then you can claim, bah, this is just a distraction.

Stay salty faggot. Hope your entire family dies.

We fought hard but the plug will be pulled my man, prepare please and do good.

This time will be no different. Not saying people aren’t trying but I have zero faith in the gov to correct itself

how can they make such dismissive claims as if this stuff is "old news", by calling it a charade, and "widely debunked", "episodes", "scandals"

Also how exactly are the text messages widely debunked? How have they been proven false or fabricated?

and you constantly keep at it so that way when the truth finally comes out everyone is tired of the subject and those who lied don't get into as much trouble with the subject being pushed aside for some other scandal.

The time will come be patient. Awakening the normies is more important

Your average leftist

>Widely debunked texts?
RUSSIANS WROTE THOSE!

it works.

There are now vastly more serious allegations of Team Hillary colluding with Russians than with Trump.

Have you noticed that Team Hillary, through a series of intermediaries including Steele, paid Russia for dirt on Trump, that this new info shows FBI agents thought Team Hillary was accepting bribes from Russia, and yet the Democrat narrative is

>Team Trump met with a Russian. Team Trump met with a Russian who said they had dirt on Hillary.

As if that's fucking groundbreaking when it's absolutely meaningless if nothing actually happened as a result of those meetings? Whereas shit DID actually happen on Hillary's end of things?

Blows my fucking mind. I can't believe anyone doesn't see how fucking partisan the media is.

I remember only 15 years ago I was being lectured by all sorts of liberals about how newspapers and the media in general were totally nonpartisan and only Fox News had an agenda.

That can backfire though. I know I'm not alone in that, the longer Hillary is out of prison, the angrier I get. I've been pissed off about deep state corruption for quite a number of years, and it's not going to go away.

It has worked for them both since the 1970s and probably a lot longer for Hillary. She was kicked off of the Watergate investigation for being a crook so I imagine she has always been as crooked as can be and perfected getting away with it when she was a little girl.

the left are degenerate, pathetic, and weak

ya they will be mad as hell and sure some might take up guns but they'll be no match for the right. Plus the US military will always side with the government by default and they could wipe out all the buttmad lefties in an afternoon.

I hope they rise up

Well put.. And to think, a leaf.

>widely debunked text message gate
what has been debunked about it?