Does yuri add depth to anime?

Does yuri add depth to anime?

It attracts cancer, like yo

Not depth but it does make it better.

No.

Yuri makes literally any show better. Don't let these anti /u/ fags tell you otherwise. Know why New Game was such a success? Yuri.

Any romance adds depth to an anime.

If its a GOOD one.

God I love gay girls so much

KyoYuri is best.

at fewer than ten replies in 40 minutes, this thread that was only made to keep chagen away from actual threads was a failure
how can one ensure that such threads are more successful in the future?

>not posting the actual Eupho yuri couple

What was her problem? Wasn't she in love with Tamako or something?. I'm glad Tamako turned Straight.

Only if i can fap to it

Not really. It adds around as much as a hetero relationship does.

Its nothing more than fanservice usually which is disappointing. The problem I have with LGBTQIA characters in anime and manga is its rarely anything but fanservice. Of course actual yuri and yaoi series do a much better job, but when its added into a series that isnt its usually just fetish shit and disappointing

Makes it worse and I'm fucking tired of it.

Not really, especially if the only male characters in the show are uninterested, too perverted to be likeable, or nonexistent. Then it just cheapens it because in the back of your mind, you can't help but think that the girls are gay only because the right male hasn't come along.

But Hibike isn't Yuri, Kumiko has a bf and Reina loves sensei

It's true. Their love is pure.

you tell me

Do not even compare Yuri with yaoi or relate it with your "LGBTQIA" 3D bullshit you ignorant ape.
Yuri is something much deeper.

Makes self-inserts get assblasted for sure.

romance in general
only when done right tho

No but yaoi does.

Depth? Maybe. If done right. I didn't know the bottom two had something going on though, is that from the second season?

Been a while but it was something with a boat at Christmas and I believe they were spying on the guy and the autist on a "date". If you watched the regular show you should know top was utterly enthralled by bottom's alter-ego chunni personality to the point of obsession. Don't remember if anything came of it.

Yuri can make a lot of anime better.
Except NTR, that just stays at the same level of cancer.

generally yes, and /y too with that because most het shit is bitches fighting to win the MCbowl and that's boring and been done a million times. has to have good writing though (and het shit is ok if good writing)

but since i'm a rugmuncher generally /u/ does have more depth cuz wtf do I know about being straight (or a gay boy)

Kyoanus can't stop pandering to everyone. Violet Evergarden is gonna be a mess.

No but it sure adds length if you get my not-so-subtle sexual allegation.

I don't follow.

No.

In another OVA Dekomori says something along the lines of "the more they fight the more they end up loving each other". She was talking about Utah and Rika at the time, but a second after she finished saying it she realized it applies to her and Shinka as well.

They also get a decent chunk of development in the second reason.

Nope but a dick certainly reaches deeper depth

Only in your mouth.

I find it hilarious that Kyoani is heralded as some yuri champion, when they've never had a canon yuri pairing, whereas they've had several heterosexual couples.

Deko and Shinka are literally canon.

good taste

Getting tired of yuri desu. It used to be a fun quirky phase, but now it seems like there are several studios/anime pushing it seriously, as if they are making a statement or wanting it to be mainstream. For example, KyoAni does nothing but gayness nowadays and New Game would be this season's example.

Yuri adds nothing but delusion to people. who think some form of physical contact means they're in love with the person.

That's shipperfags in general, and more often than not it's the yaoifags who do that. All should be gassed, anyways.

>.Violet Evergarden

Mostly hetshit and some yuribaiting apparently.

I for one welcome our new yuri overlords.

this user gets it. new yuri every season. never been so good to be alive

It adds heart and soul.

I love seeing 'het' and 'hetshit'
Stay mad, d/u/de.

Sure adds depth to my pants.

So what you go concave?

It's not actual yuri most of the time, though.

yeah this makes no sense. his dick inverts into vagina?

>Except NTR, that just stays at the same level of cancer.
Yes, but in that manga, the NTR isn't bad at all. It's a lesbian manga, and the GUY is getting NTR'd, not the girl. So it's cool.

Technically everyone's getting NTR'd.

Takeda is getting NTR'd by Yuma who's fucking hotaru.

Yuma is getting NTR'd by Hotaru who has to fuck Fujiwara as part of their deal

Fuji wars is getting NTR'd by Hotaru who's fucking Yuma

Only hotaru escapes getting NTR'd. It is just a yuri manga though the NTR with takes a is out by chapter 5

NTR! NTR EVERYWHERE! NTR FOR EVERYONE!

Men are disgusting
World would be perfect if we killed all men

Yuri in itself doesn't, a good romance does.

However yuri is mostly just a shitty romance that's made yuri to try and make up for it's shortcomings. Which is why yuri is generally shit, if you're looking for romance in anime don't go to yuri for it, yuri is somehow better suited to comedies and even then it's just an average comedy + yuri, but comedy being comedy it's still somewhat enjoyable to watch.

Taking what I just said into account you'll come to realise yuri posters are probably the worst on the board, especially as they're so hostile to anyone that doesn't solely partake in the shipping in each thread, if you are watching a show with yuri, just enjoy it on your own, do not under any circumstance come to discuss it on Sup Forums, or anywhere on the internet for that matter.

You don't have to try so hard. I just think lesbians are cute.

alright you fucks. I never ask for anything from you fucking faglords.

But now I want something and you better deliver you cuckold scum!

What anime has cute Yuri without edgy fucking bullshit and violence?

I would set those girls straight with my dick.

Akuma no Riddle and Noir.

You almost got me you sneaky fuck.
Fuck off

This. Just fuck off

Sakura Kiss
Centaur's Life

Fuck off chagen. Go suck nigger cock as usual.

Sasameki koto. Blue drop. Flip flappers. Sound euphonium. Sakura trick. Strawberry panic

Sakura Trick

Can't you people never make a yuri thread without a fight bait OP?

> especially as they're so hostile to anyone that doesn't solely partake in the shipping in each thread

Lying fucking retard, I couldn't care less about what you discuss

Yurifags are a proud warrior race. Fighting is their blood and their pride.

You payed too much attention to a Sup Forums buzzword that you missed the point. Let me spell it out for you.

People that like yuri are willing to see two anime girls doing each other and would just sit there and watch. My opinion on this is that because the anime girls keep doing each other (You) will subconciously program yourself that females are designed to procreate with female when it's clearly not the case. And you would go into threads that have at least two girls interacting each other and declare that they're gay for each other because that is what your yuri programming tells you too. I personally prefer consensual procreation for the purpose of reproduction with hands holding in my fiction but yurifags need to stop declaring that every all girls show to be yuri.

You payed too much attention to a Sup Forums buzzword that you missed the point. Let me spell it out for you.

People that like yuri are willing to see two anime girls doing each other and would just sit there and watch. My opinion on this is that because the anime girls keep doing each other (You) will subconciously program yourself that females are designed to procreate with female when it's clearly not the case. And you would go into threads that have at least two girls interacting each other and declare that they're gay for each other because that is what your yuri programming tells you too. I personally prefer consensual procreation for the purpose of reproduction with hands holding in my fiction but yurifags need to stop declaring that every all girls show to be yuri.

>Lying fucking retard
How about you read this and every other 'can girls love girls' thread? You're delusional if you don't think yuriposters throw the biggest shitfit tantrums on Sup Forums.

And if you can't discuss yuri properly on Sup Forums you sure as shit can't discuss it anywhere else, it is a damn fucking shame that the genre is soiled with shitty SoL comedy yuri and melodramatic yuri for girls. I wouldn't mind people being defensive of the genre if it was actually well represented in the medium, but it isn't, and probably never will be.

it's patrician fetish requires years of development,maturity and high IQ

>Yuri
>deep

>yurishit

>/u/

I think someone's bot is broken.

Count the number of time chagen sucks a dick

>says I'm throwing a shitfit
>throws a shitfit yourself

This is a bait thread you fucking retard, of course you easily offended morons would come post here, and the way you talk you surely have something against yuri as a genre

>how DARE you defend yuri

Sure m8

>10

Don't reply to him

I just wonder how can someone get this much of a victim complex over people liking cartoon lesbians

test

Are you watching Centaur's life?

>more cartoon lesbians are airing
>soon it will kill romcoms which are already a rarity if you don't count the ones with harems
How is that hard to understand?

Is that Reo?

I don't understand this
Why make something if you know its gonna flop

>the genre is soiled with shitty SoL comedy yuri and melodramatic yuri for girls
>if it was actually well represented in the medium
So it's both simultaneously influencing the genre yet not representative of it at all?

SERENADE

Actually, it is romance that makes anime better, but only when done well.
This means that shallow otaku pandering yuri doesn't apply. Same with the most shounenshit and fujoshows.

Can such a cute girl tame the rough and tumble tomboy?

** 1,318 / ** 1,700 (***, 489 pt) [*, ** 1 Reserved] 2017/09/27 NEW GAME !! Rank 1 (Event ticket priority sale offer ticket) [Blu-ray]

Eh.

Do I read this how?

Ironic shitposting is just shitposting.

I love yuri.

Sensei is plowing Reina

>does something that panders to me sexually add depth to anime?
The answer is always no.

You'd speak differently if it was yaoi.

I know right. I like both Kyoani and yuri, but I never expect them to deliver the latter.
>inb4 "yuri doesn't require canon couples etc"

I strongly believe the world would be a better place if everyone accepted yuri in their hearts and souls.