About the soyboy topic

I'm making an essay for my english class (and also a thinly veiled red pill for my normie classmates) about an aspect of the anglosaxon culture, and yes I have chosen to make it about the "middle age men and their part on the geek culture of the united states" aka the soyboys

I have to ask you, can you post more pictures about these guys, also if you have the "soy grin" infographic it would be helpful

why are soyboys specifically obssesed with nintendo?

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayfeminism.com/2016/08/reasons-to-beware-feminist-men/
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4fnT84uliIM
stephenschneider.stanford.edu/Publications/PDF_Papers/McCrightDunlap2003.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for a good cause. Calling these fuckheads "middle age" is the antidote

thanks!
and checked

Why don't you write it on how useless vaccination is

>why are soyboys specifically obssesed with nintendo?
Its all videogames
There are an equal number on sony and xbox soyboys, they are just brown ususally
And its because video games are escapism and manchildren can't handle the cold hard realities of life because they went straight from a sheltered home to a sheltered hs to a sheltered college

>tey zonde is not a soy bo-

Wtf is that

>he wuz a good boi he dindu muffin

because nintendo produces all the "soft" franchises like mario and zelda as opposed to the often more violent/mature games available on Xbox and other systems

them lips though

>why are soyboys specifically obssesed with nintendo
Those fucking cucks ruined the prices on old videogames, with their fucking e-celebs reviewers and hipsterism. Old games used to be junk to buy from secondhand stores, not baseball cards.

the hunter sign from bloodborne
>my strategy for buying crypto currency
absolutely perfect

>muh mature gamez XDD
all video games are for children/manchildren

i hope this man dies a painful death

>why are soyboys specifically obssesed with nintendo?
Most of them grew up with an NES or a Super Nintendo. What do man children all have in common; they never grow up.

>because nintendo produces all the "soft" franchises like mario and zelda as opposed to the often more violent/mature games available on Xbox and other systems

something something about male feminists being the biggest rapists
everydayfeminism.com/2016/08/reasons-to-beware-feminist-men/

kek, saved.

>prematurely balding
literally every time

Don't use soy to push your argument. Anyone can find that soy doesn't effect your Test after a quick google search. 32 studies on humans against 1 study from the 40s on animals outweighs the "anti-soy" argument.

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/pdf

>soy doesn't drop your test
t.schlomo soyenstein

Hello soy goy

Your english is dogshit and the title of your essay makes no semantic sense. Maybe you should focus on that instead of memeing you fuckwit

>mexican intellectuals

There are way more soyboys and niggers obsessed with Sony and Microsoft. Pic related

Not an argument. You still haven't responded to 32 studies saying that Soy doesn't drop T.

I love that the nigger PS4 soyboy is growing. Proof that a meme can be spawned in the wild

>(((studies)))

>willingly becoming a walking billboard for a fucking video game

>a videogame that also only sold 2 mil and had nearly 70% of people put it down after the third boss
yeah its pretty hilarious

>Be Nintendo of Japan
>Located in Kyoto
>Highly revered by all of Asia as one of the most conservative business districts in the world
>One of the most successful Kyoto-conservative businesses in Japan
>Ignore modern gaming pleb trends in favor of keeping trad-gaming strong
>Ignore the fake news shills saying Nintendo is doomed (same news that shills against Trump)
Nintendo is the redpilled choice in gaming anons.

Not an argument. Calling everything a jew isn't an argument.

doesn't drop t but certainly raises o, m'yes?

Your source being?

That tattoo is ass cancer, the moon looks like a goddamn meatball

semi related, i was browsing youtube while pounding whiskey and found these beautiful s(oy)pecimens
youtube.com/watch?v=4fnT84uliIM
3:17
>el soy y el padre de soy

I'm just here for he bugmen pics. Poast moar.

well, soyboys aren't middle aged. I'm middle aged and I'm a GenX'r. Soyboys are millenials. I also agree with the other user who said it has nothing to do with consuming soy products. That assertion is ridiculous. It has everything to do with the rapid rise of militant feminism in the early to late 90s as well as the absence of a strong male figure in the home. Boys look to their father to learn and emulate masculine behavior. As fathers became more passive the mothers became more assertive, spreading feminist ideology and conditioning their children. Couple that with the rise of diversity and feminism in public education and you've got the millenial soyboys. GenZ is simply flat out degenerate scum, a tier below soyboy.

>look how fun and interesting i am facebook

lmao

mama mia! *bings and wahoos internally*
pictures like this genuinely make me just the slightest bit eager for the inevitable collapse of the universe

>

Correct.

Guess I'm "that leaf" but Pol used to actually delve into shit like this.

hey man, don't bad talk the soulsborne games just because you aren't good

They're just one step away from being trans.

>Look how politically aware I am. I know I look like an intimidating badass because I'm a big guy with a beard.
>But don't let my hardcore exterior fool you. This big bruiser is actually just a big teddy bear. I cry when I step on an ant.
>Look, my political opinions indicate that I am definitely husband material.

clean your room=no deaths

sometimes i envy these "men". no higher thoughts, no real thoughts at all. blissfully unaware of all of the problems around them. lucky bastards

>no one has posted the proto-bugman yet
gotta blast!

>nintencucks actually believe this

waste of chicken nuggets

what a cuck

don't you mean soysbourne?

Explain this then. I wonder who is behind this article? Why are jews targeting Kyoto conservatism in business?
stephenschneider.stanford.edu/Publications/PDF_Papers/McCrightDunlap2003.pdf
(((schneider)))

>

jimmy nutron is alpha
youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc

yes user.Real men stare at a wall whenever they're on their free time
>the state of nintencucks. enjoy your cardboard losers

solaire's from darksouls but yeah that guy's pretty pathetic. my point is the games are fine.

better version

>m-muh big boy gamez!
>being this fucking assblasted because your dumb gaming company is also specifically catering towards children
theres actually nothing more pathetic than this

Its nerd culture and reddit. These people are real gamers or real nerds. They are just playing on a stereotype.

>pew pew, i've the coolest rifle now, i'm gonna kill me some bad guys. pew pew. i'm starting to feel pretty tough now. mowing through these baddies like a real soldier. pew pew. i bet with my vidya skills i could actually be a real soldier, or a real soccer player or a real race car driver. i mean, i'm a no life loser but i bet i could really whip some ass in real life too. naw, probably not.

I got tired of having the exact same arguments everyday. You never actually win or progress or anything. Some faggot comes back the next day and pretends like nothing ever happened. Hell, I think shills do it to wear you down, they don't fucking care about actual arguments. As Morty Antwonette says, just let them drink soy.

>canadian men

Close your mouth faggot.

that's not a soyboy, that's /mlp/

this seems fake

The only picture so far that's legitimately pissed me off. That fuckin smug look, goddamn.

Also true.

We are in a constant disinfo war so.

no shit sherlock
soulsborne refers to bloodborne+darksouls. Also they are not good games, you just get a false sense of accomplishment for memorizing visual ques and utilizing iframes while wacking away at a predictable damage sponge for 8 minutes

Also, soysborne people along with personafags are the largest soy concentrations in modern videogames

Clueless Sup Forumstards to the contrary, this is good advice. You're building on a foundation of sand if you try to get serious with the soy business and there's more than enough to be said already about the way men have been juvenalized over the past four decades.

You're right, they aren't good games. Zelda II was better

You ever notice the people who use the term "soyboy" would never post a photo of themselves online?

>not subtly editing the click poster to say cuck
I’m disappointed

>Burgers

seriously how bad are you that it takes you 8 minutes for anything in those games?

Ricky Berwick lookin cuck isn't he?

>Someone from a country nobody cares about

Possibly, but it's undeniable that grown men who use these things are also bugmen.

But the game you just described is monster hunter, souls is more based around character building and reflexes.

A mix of this and being liberal. It’s a want to fit into a social group whereas redpilled alpha males don’t give a fuck, spend more time in the gym and get laid. We may enjoy video games a small hobby at the end of the day peacefully for a short limited amount of time when all the day’s productivity has been achieved, but we sure as shit don’t make it apart of our image.

Oh god what a sad sack of shit.