Why has Sup Forums turned on Jordan Peterson?

Why has Sup Forums turned on Jordan Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=oGj7CdEaY0M&t=450s
hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
amazon.com/Jews-Their-Lies-Martin-Luther/dp/1593640242
youtu.be/blTglME9rvQ?t=7m28s
xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/womens-self-help-cult
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's a Lobsteroid who will mine our planet for nickle

he's proven his devotion to defending jews is greater than his pursuit of knowledge
>talks about solzheinitsin every fucking day and hasnt read 200 years together=bullshit

He came out as anti white and his fanbois started shilling against white identity

Can we please stop making threads about this guy.

Fuck you the people NEED to KNOW that this is no fucking human but a LOBSTEROID who's overall goal is to remove the REPTILIANS so that he and his ilk can MINE the Earth for it's NICKLE for their intergalactic fucking empire.

excuse yourself before you get us all killed

Because I didn’t clean my room :(

Because he's a self-described liberal. Criticising the far left and talking about Pepe doesn't make him /ourguy/. Self-loathing and references to Sup Forums does.

Let the shills think that they won. Nobody is good enough for Sup Forums. JBP is what the left will be in the future.

We haven't. Character assassination of people of his caliber will always and have always been the work of shills. Any half witted Sup Forumsack can see the difference between someone hiding his power level but generally doing net good for the cause and a silly tradthot or brainlet cuck just jumping on the bandwagon.

TLDR;
learn to spot shills kthx

have you petted a cat yet?

Not appreciating JBP is a stormfag meme. It’s literally based on nothing more (or less) than him not naming the Jew. It’s retarded. Watch/appreciate him or don’t. No one gives a fuck.

Do you really need to ask?

because he's a kike shill cleaning up the mess they made and we esacervated

Jordan Peterson is brilliant, but I think he's getting a little bit of backlash from some people who are realizing that he's not infallible.

His great stuff is all on personal development. Where he can falter a bit is politics; his targets are all vague.

The people who think he's "hiding his power level" and must be a closet racist/nationalist/anti-semite are fucking retarded.

its more than just naming the jew. its the blatant hypocrisy of shitting on white identity while praising jewish tribalism.

why the fuck would you trust the word of a lobsteroid over your own kind?

Sup Forums hasn’t, the flood of SHAREBLUE shills doing daily character assasinations have.

Peterstein doesnt want to accept that all the problems we face today are because of Jews, women’s hypergamy and voting habbits. Not the current generations of men. His advice is helping sustain this shit tier system, where women reap all the benefits and destroy the west at the same time.

50+ years ago the average man with a trade job was seen as highly desirable to the average woman. But now because we have given women everything, and they never have to fear being homeless or penniless they want more, so this rules out the average man who could provide the basics. A large swath of the male population is becoming invisible. Telling MILLIONS of men to improve is dumb. Because its simply not possible due to their genetics (IQ, attractiveness etc). There always needs to be men that do trade tier jobs. And most of the people that go into these type of jobs are the average man (average IQ, average attractiveness etc etc).

Now, not only does the average women want you to make alot of money, they want you to be better looking and have higher social status. Women's demands are becoming more and more insane by the day, and its only going to get worse. And again, this is all because the average man is becoming irrelevant due to equal rights and women being able to make the same money as men. The destruction of the average man has been going on for 50 years, but now is being accelerated due to the emergence of social media. Escapism/neetdom is the symptom of hypergamy. WOMEN are the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>His great stuff is all on personal development.
its is embarrassing to share Sup Forums with the tards who needed his basic bitch "advice"

Because the jews don't want us to clean our rooms

Because, he's a good guy. And hasn't been exposed to all this as long as some of the nihilistic edgelords on here who sit waiting to ambush anyone NU...
They talk about furthering the knowledge and knowing the truth.. When they couldn't be anymore full of shit.
Most of them probably see someone hating on him and they go ahead and jump on board...
He's not some shill, he's just older and getting repilled....
People on here need to learn how to give people a chance..

But these faggots would rather have Spencer be their hero.. KEK
Peterson doesn't want to be your hero, he wants you to be your own hero..
Spencer wants to raise an army of sycophants to do his bidding.

Having said that.. I think he will come around about the KIKE fuckery in the world..
I think it's inevitable.
The overton window is on it's way, just keep pushing everyday folks!!!

Sup Forums isn't one person and shills trying to consensus crack just makes me support him more, he's clearly a threat to the Marxist-Globalist agenda.

>t. incel

How have you not figured out the "women's hypergamy" is the result of men leading them in that direction.

If you accept the redpill that women are lesser than men and need to be controlled in some way, then it follows that men have led them down this path of sluttery and only good traditional men will be able to lead them out of it.

shills

he's a good man

I find some of his stuff nice and helpful, even if it's just motivational messages like considering how to utilize the time you waste, and attacking your challenges head on.

I would say my life is going decently. I've traveled to 24 countries, I've lived long term in 3, and I'm in my last semester of a graduate program at a fairly prestigious university. While I like Peterson, I am more interested in Soto Zen, and a few self-help author types like Daniel Goleman, Mark Manson, Cal Newport, and Greg McKeown (Essentialism). While I disagree with Sam Harris on most things probably, I like his stuff as well.

Since I'm a "retard" who falls for his "basic bitch advice," I assume you must have your shit way more together than me, so tell me about that.

hes a holocaust denial-denier

Because he is a Jew loving centrist.

You're bluepilled.

It wasnt the current generations of men that caused this, it was the men that gave them the right to vote. No one is leading them, this is female nature when they have free reign.

The only way this will ever be turned around is if we take all rights away from women, including the right to vote. The sad thing is, this is never going to happen, and the west is rotting away because of this.

He draws potential alt-right soldiers to the center.

hupeople
"... average people with..."
"... average people who..."
"... the average people..."
"... Womyn's depeopleds are..."
"...average people has..."

he's a good people*

Daniel Golepeople
Mark Peopleson

Please be more inclusive when you post.

>I assume you must have your shit way more together than me, so tell me about that.
i've got my shit so together i dont need to list self-help authors like a roll of achievements. christ user, why are you trying to impress people on the internet and why do you think your list is impressive. i bet you're trained in gorilla warfare as well.

(OP)
Jordan is a Neocon and Canada's own version of Glenn Beck. This is why

You can hate him all you want but you can't deny that he is a net positive for our movement. He has led a lot of people back to faith. He has inspired more people to individually give up materialistic deisres and become individually driven. Most of the people he has influenced are white dudes like you and me. He is pro-children, which in of itself makes him more far-right or pro-ehite than literally anyone in the the mainstream. He is not an alt right figure, for that we have Jared Taylor, but he is definitely an influencer to lead people into the right path.

>another peterson thread
youtube.com/watch?v=oGj7CdEaY0M&t=450s

fucking lel

I'm not. I just assume that, because I'm a retard for following his advice in relation to you, you must have a much more impressive life than me. I want to hear about that. Please tell me how great the life of someone who's too good for Peterson is.

The reason I list those people is because, as a retard, I must follow a substandard group of people.

thats a problem for future Sup Forums.... sure glad we're not that guy LOL

pic related

200 years together is misrepresented on Sup Forums. Solzhenitsyn wasn't exactly an antisemite.

Why do sheeple not see this?

I approve of what he's doing. He's spreading right-of-center ideas to the kinds of normies who still take NYT and CNN seriously. Eventually they will go from listening to his type to listening to Daily Wire and Breitbart types, and then they'll vote Trump in 2020. We need people like JBP to swell our numbers in the long run.

Because people on here are just like woke niggers who want to see a conspiracy on everything so they cannibalize anything that doesn't fit 100% with their worldview.

Breitbart is an idiotic place to get information. I srsly hope you don't actually trust them.

STAGE 1: MAKE HUMANS ACT LIKE LOBSTERS (SEE HIS SHITTY BOOK)
STAGE 2: HAVE HUMANS FIGHT THE REPTILIANS
STAGE 3: DURING THE FIGHT THEY MINE PLANET

He isn't taking his own advice. Never lie. But he didn't actually lie. He just said he "can't do it". He doesn't want to answer it because it might hurt his career pretty badly. Even though in his own book and lectures he says to people to never lie and to try to tell the truth.

tldr pol hates him because he can't answer those questions because ((they))) will destroy him

This part of the right wing is just as bad as the SJW infighting. You must have absolute purity for your position and you will deride anyone who is not a full blown Zionist Zealot for Israel. JBP is a great shill, has recently labeled Martin Luther the creator of Protestant Christianity as "mentally ill" for writing his famous 1543 book.

he believes all minorities are allowed to be collectivists but Europeans cannot be because muh Hitler. He is philosophically and spiritually Jewish by preaching that mantra.

i never liked him. he always seemed like a money grubbing opportunist to me. on top of that he's probably a crypto jew

Jordon Peterson is guilty of blasphemy against KeK

>crypto jew
he seems to humble to get into the crypto shit, besides he makes money through a job and his pateron

>Why has Sup Forums turned on Jordan Peterson?

because hes a jew

Sup Forums hasn't turned on him. It's just Kike shills that fear white men attaining their true power levels

We haven't, it's just a small but dedicated number of shills posing as Natsocs.

sure, i wake up every day with the confidence to make my own decisions and live with the consequences without paying charlatans for their take on how to do it.

That sounds good, you must be very wise if you are so advanced that reject everyone else's input. Please tell me about your work, ambitions, and/or philosophical views.

>Why has Sup Forums turned on Jordan Peterson?
kek
JBP is /ourguy/ and this thread is cancer.
>in all fields

>i bet you're trained in gorilla warfare as well
Baboon Eschatology.

>Sup Forums is one person

A large majority of the people in these threads are shilling for one side, and with a OP like that, they usually attract anti-Peterson shills who will claim he's bad because he won't come out shouting "DEATH TO ALL KIKES" and other such nonsense. He's fine, but for the love of shit stop making these fucking threads.

If he was actually "redpilled on the jews" and embraced "tribalism", as you say, do you think he would have such a wide reach? The vast majority of his normie audience, and the vast majority of white Western people, are firmly convinced that Nazism = bad. PR is important, my guy.

What? Do you actually think that people will believe this is an organic thing and not a heavily organized Scientology psyop?

Like Glenn Beck, so too will Jordan Peterson get replaced by something better.

i dont know about flat out rejecting, but i certainly feel no need to seek out people trying to sell me advice. my work, philosophy, and ambitions all lead directly to self-actualization. and i get to save money on self-help books.

do you know what crypto means?

also psychology is one of the most jewish fields you could possibly go into. i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to be a lawyer as a kid

no is saying he should start heiling hitler on canadian tv and personally gassing jews. just dont be such a blatant hypocrite that you acitvely shit on white identity while praising the jews for their tribal ways.

These are scientologists, not shareblue.

He is finished. This exposes him as a Zionist and redpills normies on the JQ simultaneously. This can be used to eternally BTFO the shills, and propel a weapons-grade JQ redpill into the normiesphere, piggybacked on Peterson's high trading meme status.

If any user is still in the "he's playing 5D chess" phase, this will break you out of it.

hooktube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s

Why is Sup Forums making threads about him anyway? Oh right, because Sup Forums has to play with some Internet celebrity every month. As we know most of those celebrities get introduced to us by Jews, since Donald Trump is pro-Jewish and it just makes sense that his fan base will be pro-Jews and eventually from Trump discussions it gets its way on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums never liked hims its everyweek some fagget puts a thread about him with 100+ replies with same crap "hes not red pilled or hes a jew".

Reading this makes me wonder what gods the extreme evolutionary pressure modern women enforce might have made of men. Though it will bring chaos, absent genetic engineering, it would have ultimately been a good thing. As we will develop genetic engineering in what is, evolutionarily, a very short time; all it does is bring misery and destruction. Generations lost for no gain whatsoever.

I think its possible that he is lying all the time. If there is anything worthwhile to take from Jordan it is that you should be the best version of yourself that you can be. He is still selling delusions to get a result, there really is likely no fundamental reason to anything, but clearly many people just can't operate without that foundation. He has chosen to be psychiatrist to the western world (only because it will make money? I don't know but I would like to think he cares), he is not telling you the truth, he is treating you as a patient so that you will be productive. When you become productive and fully actualized remember to make your own choices, not the ones he would make for you, and his message will have had a positive result.

Jordan Peterson's Cult goons would literally outlaw Martin's wonderful book.
amazon.com/Jews-Their-Lies-Martin-Luther/dp/1593640242

no he doesnt. this is a lie

Jordan Peterson has explicitly stated that his goal is to interfere with the intellectual development of young white men.

Fuck off Miscaviage.

Fuck off and wash your balls, bucko

Because they found out he isn't their ally.

He isn't retard. If you mean by movement ethno-nationalism, he's specifically put in place by the kike establishment to shut it down.

He likes Jews.

I suppose it is actually shills. You can decide if you like him or not for yourself.

Because he hurts the poltards feelings.
youtu.be/blTglME9rvQ?t=7m28s

He is quite clearly a neo-Marxist disguising himself as some sort of radical-centrist idealogue. We witnessed this political move by elite Democrats directly after the election of Donald Trump. There was an organized platform to present a type of "centrist" dialog by the Far-Left.

Jordan Peterson falls into the same Far-Left category. The man is a fraud. We now have everything we need to completely dismantle him in a sustained campaign. His cult like followers will scream, cuss, and become violent as all cult members do when their cult leader is removed.

and also he hates nazis

Juden
Leaf

That one very damning quote from 200 years together is both out of context from anything A.S. wrote and is also factually unfounded. There weren't that many jews in the original Bolshevik party like he contested.

Ultimately, the book sends the message that group identity as a catalyst for ideology is always a horrible affair, and that is inclusive to all groups and all ideologies.

Some mindless autist on 8gag decided it would be great if he launched an online jihad against Jordan Peterson because apparently he was detracting people from 'alt-right' 'tribalism' (whatever). Then a bunch of retards fell for the meme, and it trickled into this board like everything else from 8gag.

You can tell who the Marxists are because they have to strawman him the hardest.

Saving young conservative men from the hellish pits of their own impulses, helping them stay on the alpha path and realise their full potential, handing them the women that are turning on their soyboys. Anyone who's against this is a shill of the highest order, or a resentful nazi larper without the discipline to improve themselves.

sage

His following is cancer and needs to be purged away from Sup Forums. Also he's a cuck.

He's not an antisemitic white supremacist.

Self help cults are not a new thing.

IT HAPPENED TO ME: I Was Sucked Into a Self-Help Cult that Targets Vulnerable Women
xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/womens-self-help-cult