>women clean the house and cook
>relatively happy
>think they're opposed
>join the workforce
>pissed high ranking jobs are held by educated men

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>tfw we will see a White Patriarchal Martian Ethnostate in our near lifetimes
Feels extremely good

They are so vain. Western women need to be replaced.

>1 retweet 8 likes
woo really setting twitter on fire with that one
how did you even find it?

We all know everyone at SpaceX is white and male. This is old news.

How else do they think such a historic accomplishment was achieved. No woman’s fucking up the flow of thought. Injecting drama and gibs me bs into their temple of science.

THE AGE OF BIOCUNTS IS OVER

All i see are amerimutts.

What happened bros?
Was reddit sending death threats again?

Fun game, spot the woman in Uni physics. Maybe liberal education is to blame.

One of the main people on the stream was a black woman who seemed quite competent explaining what was going on. Enough with diversity lotteries. Hire (and and allow into our country) based on merit.

Power point whisperer.
Someone get me a laser pointer

I work in the aerospace industry. And I can unequivocally say that very very few women contribute anything to it. The few we do have on our team do remedial tasks like keep documentation up to date, add content to our website. Shit like that, one does run testing on our software, but she’s not involved in writing it.

The millions of lines of code we have is pretty much written by men, 85% of which are white. All the hardware is engineered by men, hell even the custom made parts are crated in a machine shop full of men. Oh and none of them men are black.

First woman on Mars will only be there after the first kitchen is on Mars

THE IMPERIUM OF MAN(No biocunts allowed) RISES BROTHER!

Gonna hafta kill for khorne tho.

It's probably all the liberal men raping them, like literally every second.

Females are better at multitasking so good job at running an efficient company.

Maybe if the multiple tasks are breastfeeding and watching the price is right

women just think they are better at multitasking, like driving and texting.

>Childless woman in their 40’s blames men
>Woman in their 40’s
>40’s

No stop that. This is an equal opportunity board.

I saw this pic. There are about 5 wm in the crowd of spics

She did qualify it with "in my experience", she could be only dating local musicians like a dumb slut thinking she can tame them.

No shit they are voting to collapse western Europe with niggers.

/thread

Have faith in Musk, I truly believe his sole mission and goal in life since childhood has been to walk on Mars and nobody is getting in his way. He knows what happens to strong companies that then choose to virtue signal and set quotas, they fail. He won't fail.

>Be woman
>Major In gender studies
>Complain not enough women in stem fields

in 10 years (((they'll))) make a movie how 3 women were behind the scenes and were the reason it was successful. sound familiar?

..which is why they're going to be made obsolete and then discarded entirely.

The poor roasties think they actually have a chance too. We're already well ahead of them in this game and there's nothing they can do about it. The whole #MeToo wave of shit at the moment is just one final last scream out loud before the sexbot, AI and artificial womb asteroids finally come for roasties to consign them to history.

Women are at a race to the bottom, it's like they're looking forward to being replaced by waifubots.

Multitasking is a meme. Humans are terrible at it, period. Serial single tasking is much more efficient and we know who is better at that.
Driving already is multitasking all by itself, that's why trying to add things on top of it increases the failure rate so dramatically.

the obvious reply would've been
>can you?
with iRobot meme for maximum butthurt

This sounds like a serious problem. I hear all this stuff about coding and building rocket ships and whatever, but I don't hear you say anything about one single man taking on the burden and responsibility of nagging all the other men.

No wonder we aren't on Mars yet. We need to support women in STEM and break up this boys club. Less engineering, more engiHEARing.

>ironing clothes and talking on the phone is multitasking
>make me a ceo you bigot but not a sewer unclogger or something gross
so sick of women desu

They think that ladies first means they should be handed everything and if they don't get what they want they will moan and bitch and whine until they do. Maybe men would want them around if they weren't trying to get everyone jailed or sued over coffee invitations and dinner date requests. No, no women. Ever. Fuck them they're assholes suzy buzzkills and debbie downers, if men weren't programmed to fuck we wouldn't even bother with them.

5/10 the clothes get burned or the phone gets dropped and the screen broken.

seriously, she set herself up for that so hard

Alright Gary Keller.

Multitasking = giving 50% each to two things.

Success requires you to give a 100% at one thing at a time.

That's why women don't achieve as much as men.

>some twitter post with one retweet
>1 post by this ID
Come on guys stop replying to this shit.

Wrong, your brain doesn't context switch well. You're lucky if you get 75% as good an output level.

yeah stop replying to this shit.

The Nigger Space Program is almost 15 years behind the Spic’s Space Program.

>All my views are my own

I think the #Metoo shit is one giant psyop.I think the men are in on it too. Except maybe the Olympic doctor guy.

All the celebs though I bet are in on it.

>1 retweet 8 likes
if only Sup Forums stopped giving attention to these literally whos

more fun game to play, spot the man in group of harlots who cannot think for themselves

"oppressed"

Well of course there aren't many. SpaceX is currently actually making things to build the future. There will be lots of room for women to waste everyone's time once that's all in place.

Oh boy this is going to be a hackers paradise for murder. It'll be connected to the internet to collect recipes and techniques. I can just see it now

HEADLINES: FLORIDA MAN STABBED BY SEXBOT IN AN UNEXPECTED TAKEOVER BY RUSSIAN HAKCERS

Honestly I don't understand this diversity shit and gender boogus. What would a company gain from ignoring objectively better women that apply for a job and giving it to a objectively worse man? That's right nothing, it would even hurt the company since the better workers would work for competing companies, yet if you would leave them alone companies nearly always have a majority male workforce.
Do these people simply choose to ignore reality and basic market principles.

>being murdered by your sexy robot waifu
There are worse ways to go

What you say only makes sense when doing a comparison of a specific attribute. For example, a woman might have better writing skills than a man. That's great. How does she perform on a team of mixed genders? Is she driven? Will she gladly stay late because she hates to leave a project unfinished? Does she miss work or leave early for petty reasons that either weren't necessary or could have been delegated to a relative?

And that is where everything false apart. Women can't compete with men in the work place as long as the primary skill (such as writing) is somewhat close to the man she's competing against. Even if the man was somewhat weaker at writing, his other strengths make up for it. Women would always lose if they couldn't play the 'sexim' card, or there weren't white knights there to save them.

there are very clearly indians, arabs and asians in that group some in the front

Musk is notorious for driving his employees like dogs. I doubt a woman could last, unless there was some serious coddling going on. Which of course is exactly what women demand.

Fuck off, we're full.

>all white
fucking blind

what about spot the man in the huffington post staff?

This was a plot line in the ghost in the shell comics in the 90s.

you know, some people give musk a lot of shit

but he really knows how to weaponize soyboys

oh boy here we go

Maybe they need to git gud

Hurt, Meet Butt.

Stem is haaaard.

Just more reason to eliminate things like Twitter and the steaming pile of gossip that it is.

That's really all it has become; a murderous cabal of butthurt do-nothing gossipers with waaaaay too much time on their hands.

Hell WILL dwell in them all the days of their lives.

My sex doll doesn't bitch, get fat, spend all my money, and cheat either.

Make a picture like:
>nasa.jpg
>cant do shit for years, buried space shuttle and didnt make anything new
>the chad space X
>pioneered reusable rockets on pocket change budget made by selling chinese toy cars
>divercity is their weakness

HINT: It's not privilege, we've just gave you gals "equality" so you would shut the fuck up. In reality, you are unqualified for just about any man job, and are a total pain in the ass to have around the workplace.

Just go back in the kitchen in your beautiful home, living a life of surfing the internet, playing with kids and shopping online with money you've done FUCK ALL to earn. What kind of retarded gender spits on a deal like that?

Sorry that only White Men and some lighter-skinned East Asians give a fuck about outer space, and that everyone else wastes their potential on the dumbest shit possible.

>assumed they identify as white
> assumed they identify as male
NOT COOL! THIS IS [current year]!!!!

user, the "Great Filter" was social justice all along
Every single intelligent species throughout the universe has self-destructed before they could pass the threshold of escaping their planet and proliferating throughout space
It's all emptiness out there

Before some jews decided that white women wanted to work, a man was making enough working regular hours at a shitty factory job to pay for everything, and then some.

You could live like a kang on 7$/ hour if you werent a rabid consumerist wasting it on branded clothes, prenium smartphones and useless status symbols?

How do I know it?
I live on 3$/hour wearing fake brand jeans and using chinkphones, have savings and money to waste on fun left.

>make first contact
>humanity stunned yet eager as we are no longer alone in this cold, bleak universe
>the aliens start screeching about the patriarchy
>600kg incandescent tentacle blob monsters with red hair decide earth is not egalitarian enough and nuke it
Perhaps the great filter is for the best.

You live in your car?

Nope, in a apartment in Moscow which probably costs like a house in burgerland would

robots are better still

oh fuck of, its common knowledge that gop blocks cost less then half a blowjob a month

t. increasingly nervous useless roastie

Do an image search of her account

when aliens finally find earth, we won't be here. we will just be one of the thousands of civilizations that they only find and catalog the ruins of. the first intergalactic civilization will most likely find themselves totally alone, but for the ghost worlds spread out across space and time as reminders that evolution usually leads to extinction.

It's fine. Don't worry. All the females already work at NASA. You know, the organization that doesn't do shit all anymore and burns money to stay warm in the winter.

And they said More was a fool

This. Everyday it's some more female bullshit. It's actually intolerable

>basic white roasties on twitter
>accomplishing anything ever

I too like to consider the "what if"s

nice meme

I've actually met "her people" while they were consulting at a fortune 500 firm I was working at.

They were absolute dogshit, they ended up making so many mistakes and not properly analyzing the situation that IBM had to cancel the contract (and pay out a ton of cash) because they couldn't fulfill SLAs.

These people are just as sad in person as you'd expect. They make edgy comments like this so they have something to talk about with other people because they are so boring they have nothing to talk about themselves.

Dark

this ride, never fucking ends

I still cannot understand how this happened to NASA.

why do you think nothing gets done now?

Feminism is a shit test that we failed so hard that we institutionalized putting the pussy on a pedestal. The predictable result is that women have just grown even more angry (at our weakness, even if they don't realize) and they are simply being ever more ridiculous in an evolutionary attempt to get us to grow a spine and throw them to the ground and fuck them into submission. This is literally all they want, on their most basic and fundamental level women are just crying out to be sexually dominated, but the evolutionary way they've developed to express this is shit testing and it has the complete opposite effect in a society where we treat women like men and are forced to pretend that women a) know what they want and b) will express what they want clearly and unambiguously, like men. It will just continue to spiral out of control and rocket into ever higher spirals of farce and absurdity until our civilization collapses

I agree. Women need to learn to stop being so horrible

Who?

>a woman cooks your meals
>a woman has your kids
>a woman washes your clothes
>a woman makes your home

>721 retweets -- 767 likes

And they say we're sexist lmfao they just scripted it out right here!!

Tell the women to get STEM degrees and apply duh

>bitter spinsters ruin everything

You faggots will never learn this lesson, will you?
This is also why you don't want a bunch of used up whores who can't find a man in a democracy.

>attacks anyone who is at all capable
Retards are poking the bear.

>that black guy on the lower left
Me at all of this

>This is literally all they want

>caring what women want
>still alpha