Sup Forums Invites you to Make A Thread

This board is for the discussion of news, world event, political issues, and other related topics. There are lots of new people on the board, and we invite you to make a thread.

Before doing so, do some research into what it is you are presenting. Support your topic with a summary, and links. Provide archive links from archive.is or archive.fo. Monitor your thread and keep the discussion on topic. Be prepared to back your claims with sources. Do not feed the trolls.

Threads that are not Sup Forums material:
>What do you think about this pol?
>X Hate thread.
>Red pill me on this pol
>Prove me wrong pol
>Are X assholes?

Have a topic that interests you? Make a thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wrurivtsvKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't listen to this guy

Fucking Sup Forums meta thread fucking belongs on Sup Forums, faggots! Fucking fuck, stupid niggers!

lol at least try with your slidethreads
sage goes in all fields

This is my thread now. Nigger hate thread, double points for webm.

Thread theme
youtu.be/wrurivtsvKY

I want to make a thread to celebrate the bbc

Quality post m8.

Have a nice day.

Q predicted this

OP is a faggot

This thread must live

>This board is for the discussion of news
No it's not. /news/ is the board for news.

Did a mod fuck up trying to make an updated sticky or something?

Very straight forward thread. Nothing controversial about walking newfags through a proper post. Yet looking at some of the posts, you can see absolute horror in such a suggestion. Gee I wonder who those people are. Take a look at YahooNews. Now take a look at the catalog of Sup Forums. See something similar? It must be a coincidence..

bump goes in all fields

>news
>jews
Really makes me think.

we invite you to make slide threads while our politicians are being exposed as the traitors that they are.

2/?

3/?

4/?