These jokes write themselves

these jokes write themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qybloxmTLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's so funny wh*te boi?

I know OP

Here's another.

why are 99% of black ppl so criminally minded?

its almost like their DNA prevents them from following simple rules and because of this theres no wonder they havent built a single city on all of the earth worth a damn for thousands of years.

and no, Egyptians are white with a tan, not niggers at all.
infact the ancient Egyptians has heaps of niggers as slaves.

Where is your flag, canada?

it's hilarious because "100% approval rating" means nobody will ever trust a rating system again. and after the "hillary is winning" mess... I just don't think blacks will be taken seriously ever again if whites know it's just propaganda and not even cool

following rules requires a brain that can comprehend the existence of others and why rules exist for their sake

>implying everyone doesn't sneak in food

it's the neverending torrent of exemption they receive
atevery corner black people expect a "handicap" for being black, a headtstart, a subsidy, a guovernment program or just free shit in general
if the world tells you you're owed everything because of how badly you've been treated you start to act like an arrogant leech

If you fucked Hillary you would probably contract a sexually transmitted demon.

>implying
I have never brought food into the theatre. What the fat-ridden sodas, popcorn, and candy just isn't enough for your lard ass? You can't wait 2-3 hours for the movie to end to eat? This is why Americans get made fun of.

No. They've been barbaric and uncivilized forever. White civilization has only coddled them for a few decades.

Fucking niggers. Seriously? Sneaking in fucking fried rice, ribs, and chicken to the fucking movies? Why the fuck do their fat asses need to bring in a fucking meal to watch a movie? Then they leave their disgusting trash all over the place after making the damn theater smell like shit.
Niggers need to go.

I feel bad for the Mexicans that are going to have to clean up the place afterwards.

Niggers are fucking animals.

Way to support the cinemas that are screening your power fantasy for you.

And once they come out of the movies all empowered by it they will knock out couple whites.

Checked. But for a popcorn being $10-15 or a box of candy that's $1-1.50 at Wal-Mart is $5 at a theater if you're trying to save money(like if you have rent payments and have to pay for your own food) it just makes sense to take the shit in.
>This is why Americans get made fun of.
Other countries have concessions as well.

They're that expensive for a reason. If you don't wanna support the dying cinemas, just pirate.

rules also imply forethought of consequence

bet she looks like this

you should appreciate it, because its harder for them to talk while eating during the movie.

>implying blacks wont talk while chewing with their mouths open
no, its actually louder

>implying their lip smacking and open-mouth chewing isn't just as loud

fug

No its more like the mouth of a donkey biting your face.

people still go to the cinema?

I have a 4k beamer with dolby atmos system and 2 comfy couches for roughly 10 people
no ads, no retards (unless I invite them) and a kitchen full of whatever I want to eat/drink

there's a cinema on the same street, but it's just not worth going there

baka OP really went on the #BlackPanther hashtag and looked up "sneaking in"

Today in my business class a fat black woman gave a presentation about KFC and how great it was.

She actually ended the presentation with a slide with this image.

It's American culture really.
The ads and the shitty fold-up seats are part of the experience, brings back the feeling of when movies were actually worth going to see when they premiered.

kek

>fold-up seats
you got to be joking

You know, what you failed to realize is that going to the cinema isn't really about the movie experience, at least not to the average person. It's like a calibration even for neurotypicals. Clap when the others clap, seen and be seen, laughing together. It's like orienting your compass needle towards north socially speaking and without events like that neurotypicals would have their needle spin. Also it gives them something to talk about.

>I'm making that my cheat day

This obese hog has cheat day everyday.

You don't feel your ass after two hours of sitting in these

Yeah, I'll sneak a can of tea and some candy because I don't want to pay $8 for a box of Mike and Ike's, not fucking ribs and fried rice you degenerate.

Fuck no, the knockout game became a lot less popular when niggers realized whites are carrying firearms in record numbers.

>clapping in the cinema
wew

well, I get what you're saying.
for me this is going to a pub or going to a tourist spot.
watching a movie however is more of a friends thing

The real question is how is anybody going to hear the movie over you niggers talking the whole time?

Imagine a movie theater full of niggers slapping their big fat lips together in synchrony.

i think thats the 3rd layer of hell

>Buying overpriced shite from the cinema
>Being this submissive
Big fat dumb burger-grazing mutt sheep

What low rent stateside movie theater did you manage to find that hasn't made the upgrade to recliners?

Enjoy that unwatchable 244p shakey cam footage of the 1 or 2 newly released movies that are actually worth seeing anymore in your 4k home theater bro.

this movie is only going to go to the cheap theater anyways so this is probably something they deal with alot

Are you pulling my leg

>Eating actual food in a movie theater
What the fuck? Is this an Amerifat thing?

in the last 10 years i have been to the movies maybe 4 times

It's a relatively recent attempt to get people back in theaters and it's fucking stupid. And no it's it's not very prevalent but yes they exist. The ones who've tried this combine serving you an actual meal while watching the movie probably so you'll be distracted during the movie and not notice how awful movies have been in the past couple years. It's not a good experience. However the ones that serve beer now are pretty dope.

they only commit crimes cause white people came to Africa and stole their dung-hut based construction technology.

Can you imagine the poor souls who have to clean up after this shit? It must take 3x the effort and time at least. Maybe even a net negative for some theaters who can't even make a buck off snacks. Not that I give a shit. The industry will reap what's (((sowed))).

Dollar General is going to make a killing off the generic Black Panther toys that aren't stolen.

How are ya'll thinkin yous American and you never snuck no ribs into a theater b4?

Keepin it 100 with you though, as teens we used to take the empty popcorn buckets and soda cups out of the garbage and get free refills. Hispanic buddy of mine with us said they had a Spanish word for doing that but I forget. We pool our money and buy 1 ticket and have one person in the group run the mission and open the exit door so we could all get in. Watch 3 movies in a row, free popcorn and soda for $1.

Didn't even think about this. T's & P's to theater workers.

fuck me, i didn't know there were black girls with figures like this.

EAD DE HODDOGGG :DDD

There exceptions that prove the rule. Most are Aunt Jemima looking pigs.

They have bigger problems than shitty merch. I have zero desire to see it at all. The last Mavel capeshit I'm even interested in is the Thanos tie ins. And even that will depend on if they fuck it up or not. I can't be the only one getting tired of capeshit.

how much of an ass-pee niqqer hater do you have to be to take the side of movie theater management over a black person? there is no moral high ground in paying $5,763 for a soda and bag of popcorn because muh muh roolz exist for a reason.

sorry, team nig on this one.

>Paying 20 dollars for a bucket of popcorn and a drink
I'd sneak shit in too, fuck Movie theaters

what do blacks always sneak stinky food into movies?

I mean i totally get keeping a soda can or some chocolate in your pocket but who the hell sneaks in ribs.

She looks like a Tootsie Roll that’s been left in the sun.

Niggers.

These niggers are a real life episode of Boondocks

youtube.com/watch?v=-qybloxmTLY

>implying movies and TV shows about black people aren't obviously 100% perfect!

>not doing perfect full loli power win
do you even know the girls?

>make sure everyone has to smell your shrimp fried rice while they're trying to watch

You can't go 2 hours without shoving several hundred calories down your pie hole?

THAT is why people make fun of Americans.

if youre going to bring the stench of bbq fried chicken and ribs to a movie theater then you deserve to hang with them

My local theater has couches for people, idk what theater these other burgers are going to

that cunt is now our minister of defence

Blacklightning is also at 100%
Also there is no way BlackPanther is "Going to change movies forever" and is "Better than Starwars" etc. It's just PC inflation. I dont have to explain it to you. You know what I'm talking about, you're alive in [Current Year]

Fuckin unAmerican

Sneaking indian food into a cinema would be fun

>why are 99% of black ppl so criminally minded?
>its almost like their DNA prevents them from following simple rules

pretty much this. if they are blatant criminals then they try their hand at sneakiness/scamming. but to be fair everyone sneaks in food to a movie theater

I snuck in a watermelon. Obviously I wouldn’t have if the concession stand offered watermelon.

Dutch land, no!

I'll be taking that shrimp fried chicken rib rice my self, with pids feet and some gruens.

1000 bucks breaking Federal law.

Any white people here stupid enough to actually buy tickets to this monkey zoo?

I only sneak in booze , and I never got in trouble for it even when the people that worked there found out

Don't forget they only sell candy and popcorn, maybe even hot dogs. They're missing out.

>what food y'all sneaking in
I thought she said I wonder how many of you are gonna be sneaking into the theater