JoJo thread

What are your part 9 ideas Sup Forums?

Fuck it, let's do this

Jotaro comes back.

The story so far...

Something with an SBR version of Jolyne or something (which would fit my fan-fic).

Top that

I want to wreck Josuke's ass and cum on their shit hair

I LOVE KIRA

Done

>no females
How are you gonna revive the world?

by breeding pucci and gio

Giorno can solve that.

Couldn't gold experience make humans?

If he can "produce life" in the form of plants and animals he should be able to make a human too then, right?

I would guess a futuristic setting, like 2150, and the hero's Stand (because Johnny's was Tusk and Gappy's is Soft & Wet) would be Ozone Baby.

I fixed mine
If only 6 people survive, I don't want them breeding

Disco era. Everyone's stands are named after said disco songs

I just finished part 6, and I don't really understand what happened with MiH. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Every
Single
Thread

Isn't King Nothing an automatic stand used for tracing smells and therefore a terrible brawler?

He just looked like he had a good build for brawling, and there aren't that many brawling stands that come to mind when I think of Jojolion, except for maybe Hato now that I think about it. Hato would actually be really good for a zombie apocalypse, fuck

Walking Heart fits I guess

>Norisuke IV reveals to Josuke that his Stand is a long-distance Stand with very little physical power, making it unsuitable for close range fighting or fighting at all.
From the wiki. I think you could switch Norisuke and Josuke, as he seems pretty smart and Soft and Wet is realllllly stronk

Jojo IN SPACE

I'm mainly thinking about the ranged ability to pierce zombies from a distance, though it also seems to have a design capable of brawling. Also, when I said he had a good build for brawling, I meant Norisuke not the stand

very fast time loop at incredible hihg speeds forever until not anymore

Joshua Joestar aka Jesus Christ during the Second Coming as he comes to reclaim the Corpse, everything happens in a dystopian future

Shizuka Joestar and her adventures in America :(

Twin Jojos with a shared stand I Really want this lol. Something like 'Duality' or 'Two Hearts'. Just think it'd be interesting.

Part 7 with cars please.

If you fuck their stand, would they both feel it?

The amazing love story between Irene and Giorno, with Jotaro screaming in the background and Annakiss not really understanding what's going on.

Black Jojo

Standless main Jojo who is surrounded by Stand users, friend and foe alike, and we go through the entire part never being able to see any of the Stands

All the fights are just blank pages with sound effects because she made everyone invisible.

I'd actually be ok with this
We've had white jojos, asian jojos, so why not a black jojo?

gappy

I remember last year where some cannons were plotting part 12 with twin JoJo's they even made allies and villains with stand names and powers. Does anyone else remember or did I dream this shit.

Oh right forgot about the twin JoJos with a shared Stand, that would be good

We could combine that idea with

Nigga, what did you say about mah 'fro?

>Giorno Giovanna is a qt girl in a hoodie
>casual as fuck and chill
>had an abusive family
>that's why she joined an undeground gang
>there are underground deathmatches and there's some dirty buisness behind the scenes
>Gio (nickname GiGi) wants to uncover the truth because her botfriend, Pitone Abbaccio, died because of the gang
>rock niggers get involved as they do deals with the gang
>shit like inside cults and other gangs occur
>she lears that her family cut ties with her grandfather, Josuke, because her father lived off of dealing Rokakaka fruit
Rate my fanfic

>70's blaxploitation jojo
Sign me the fuck up

-100 / 10 I cringed hard fampai

Discussions about Part 9 will be nothing but KANG memes

this is exactly something araki would write gayboi

Groovy

Glorious. Someone here must have araki's email. Though I don't know how japan would react to a black Jojo.

Do people actually believe there will be a Part 9? Or do you just hope you can make it happen if you pray hard enough?

Speculation.

>1-3
Mask

>4-6
Arrow

7-9
Jesus

Old interview but Araki did say his plan was 9 parts

No parts had a trope of much dead bf/gf?waifu/husbando. My opinion is approved by Araki, trust me I'm his father

Let's come up with Disco stands
Heart of Glass
Short range stand with okay punch ghost stats and the ability to harden what it hits and/or make it more brittle. The effect eventually wears off over the course of an hour or so, faster if you're further away.

How was 3 mask, when it was the first we were introduced to arrows? Mask stopped being a relevant gimmick with death of Kars.

Its Raining Men
If it punches you, you teleport 100 meters above the ground

Wasn't part 1-3 the joestars curse? Part 1-6 could also be taken as children of part 1-3 jojo

Boogie Fever
If this Stands attacks you, a great fever will invade your body. 15 minutes later you won't be able to stop dancing even if you want too. Stand's effects can't be cancelled except by defeating the user in a dance duel or via classic punch ghost

So its ability is just the opposite of Spice Girl. Neat.

Parts 4-6 are about legacies: both Dio's and the Joestars

That makes more sense actually

The part 4-6 JoJos are direct children of part 1-3 JoJos
The only arguable one there is Giorno, but Dio used Johnathan's dick to make him.

>1-3
The fathers
>4-6
The sons
>7-9
The Holy Spirit

>Spirit
What does that mean?

The spirit of Jesus?

Anyone else play Diamond Records? I can't beat Kars in the green boss rush. What are some tips to finish this quest easily? Best scenes to equip? Best unit to use as a friend?
My best units are 5* Josuke, 4* Kakyoin, and 4* Zeppeli.

That it's all a dream after Josuke, Irene and Giorno hit the liquor cabinet.

Yes and that is precisely the legacy of each father, even for Dio's sons

HOLY SHIT

The spirit of Jesus that talked to Johnny, maybe Gappy will have an encounter too in the Higashikatas cave?

They just added more missions to the weekly strong enemy quest.
I beat it with DIO alone, but I task-killed the app a couple times before I was about to wipe.

With your team, it might be hard.

>Tips
Leave Kars for last last, attack the group whenever Kars uses his Dash attack, not his teleport..
Best scenes is dependant on the team, I went full ATK/CDR and knife throw on DIO to kite.
You could try using Cream as a partner, but I don't know how much it'll help.

>Cream
I meant Vanilla Ice.
His SP should ignore DEF.

Where can I find English pdfs of the Jojoniums.

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW

Sacrifice you soul to araki.

>You could try using Cream as a partner
That's exactly what I did. He helps a ton because most of the enemies are in a circle at the beginning and so Ice just wipes them out. The only real problem is Kars. He kills each of my units in like 2 hits and it also doesn't help that he's super fast now.
I was hoping for there to be some scenes that give more damage to Pillar Men/make them weaker or something. God I wish I didn't have terrible luck with pulls in this game.

I'd really like to see a Jojo part set in the 60's and 70's during the cold war, where both the US and Soviet Union has teams of stand users, ripple users, and vampies in proxy wars against each other.

That's wild

I don't get it

>part 10-12

[Spoiler] the.....over heaven Dios curse.

>I was hoping for there to be some scenes that give more damage to Pillar Men/make them weaker or something
There are a couple, but they won't do much.

>He kills each of my units in like 2 hits and it also doesn't help that he's super fast now.
If you have 4* Old Joseph (or any Hamon user), try using their SP to stun Kars with Hamon and switching to someone else like Okuyasu to delete him with def ignore.
For Minds, you could use some Movement Speed to try to outrun Kars while you kite him with someone like Josuke's Ranged Skill.

Its a reference to the Holy Trinity in Christianity

>[Spoiler]

Don't worry annons I'm commiting harakiri right now.

A detective with a Stand doing detective things.

> Abbachio and Yasuho detective adventures never

Unfortunately, I don't have a 4* Oldseph and Zeppeli is my best hamon user. I don't think it's worth it to fill up my 4* Lisa Lisa's skill tree and dump exp trophies on her. I forgot to ask before but one of the quest objectives is to not use a diamond if your team is all dead right?

I'd be okay with that.

>I forgot to ask before but one of the quest objectives is to not use a diamond if your team is all dead right?
コンティニュせずにクリアした - Clear without continuing

At least you learned the proper way to correct a mistake.

Yeah, I'm screwed. Thanks Doc.

When will DR get an english release?

Never, but if you need help with something, let me know.

I just finished JJBA: DIU recently and I have a few questions about the previous part as well as this one:
>Why didn't Kakyoin use the cutting art thing to Dio, like he did to Jotaro in the first episode.

>Why didn't Joseph just use Hermit Purple to find out the identity of Kira?

I've heard that Araki forgets as he writes, is this one of those moments? Or was it because of plot reasons?

>Why didn't Kakyoin use the cutting art thing to Dio, like he did to Jotaro in the first episode.
That was just HG cutting him at the same time he swiped the painting. It's not a special power.
It is also slow against DIO.

>Why didn't Joseph just use Hermit Purple to find out the identity of Kira?
He tried and found Aqua Necklace and Angelo while trying to find Josuke.
Araki forgot after.

Araki forgets things or just shrugs for convenience. Like how Jotaro never uses the finger extension thing again.

First 3 parts were based around Dio and the stone mask, middle 3 parts were based around the arrows, last 3 are SBR universe. It's a trilogy of trilogies