>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/magamu312?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=7-z9EbsN_Jo
m.legacy.com/obituaries/chicagotribune/obituary.aspx?n=mark-marianovich&pid=185147479&referrer=0&preview=false
youarelistening.to/chicago
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

>placing gun in mouth
>threating suicide
>50 year old

boomers

>Detoxing his friend by holding a gun in his mouth.

Tough love approach. I like it.

oh thank god for this! it's been way too long

I've been waiting all bloody night for this shit. Finally. I'm already gargled couldn't they have started the rumbling early?

>unknown man bleeding on back deck, highly intoxicated

This sounds normal....

>Male black
>trying to carjack somebody

Of course he is.

I'm trying to make some fresh OC but I'm fucking pretty poor at photo editing.

>man is not going to kill himself today
>come back tomorrow.
You might want to bring cleaning supplies when you do

Better than anything I could do bra. Good on you all the same!

This nigger must have really pissed off Robert.

>girl missing since Monday found at asian restaurant(?).

Is anyone else experiencing some major interference on the bloody scanner, even when they aren't speaking? And when they are, it sounds robotic?

Also,
>11 years old and alone
Why would the little one be calling about this?

Thanks. There was a couple guys this summer who were really great. One user actually taking pictures around the city then a couple others doing very comfy OC.

Threadly reminder if you want to meet other autists you can every 2nd Tuesday of the month at Rebar in the Trump tower

twitter.com/magamu312?lang=en

>Found the naked guy peeing into a fountain
>was just a statue of a naked guy.

My fucking sides.

>we found the naked guy peeing into the fountain
>it's actually a statue

>found naked guy peeing in fountain, but it's actually a stature.
Robert....come on, you're acting like adam right now.

>naked guy peeing into a statue of a naked guy

Holy fuck!

real comfort time. I'll dump some from last summer tonight. I'm already looking forward to the 4th of july.

Oh I misheard that, I thought the fella was peeing into the statue of a naked guy peeing into a fountain. In which case, I thought that might have been funny. I'm experiencing a lot of static on my side and I'm not sure why. Terribly sorry!

it's all good man. Have some comfy.

>a couple of pedos on the first floor, caller is saying they now have kids.
.....wut

>daughters ex boyfriend is threating her family saying they should all go outside or he'll shoot them.
>daughter is on phone in backround telling the guy to go away.

>couple of pedophiles on the first floor with kids

This made me laugh way too hard. Thank you.

Fuck Iddy bitty Idi.

>male black stealing shit again.

To anyone who was there on the Superbowl Philly chimpout, hello again!

>car on fire

Did they ever figure out what the explosion was?

Somebody know a good way to make the "frame" of the card lay over the color of the background picture?

A series of baseball cards would be great. Sassy, Robert, Male Black, Adam. All our favorite characters.

Good day.

Did the police truly dress in this manner?

Probably fireworks.

yup.

Not from what I could tell. I had to go to sleep like 20 minutes after they discovered all the lampposts on Mission street got knocked down.
And a good day to you too.

Yeah, google image search "vintage Chicago PD pictures". There's some really cool stuff.

I can appreciate that.

The pic related is the bloody female contingency for Bulawayo or Kwekwe, I can't recall which. Can youlink a pic of what the current roberts are on about looking like?

There's a small set already, i'll dump em

First shootings of the night should begin in the next 15 minutes to half an hour.

hope the boys in blue get murked tonght

fuck niggers tho

They look like they'd fuck people up. They have some good style tho.

As for what they look like today, it's something like this.

Bipolar brothers at it again.

Someone got mauled by the bipolar bear

>bipolar brother beat her in the head and threw her stuff out. He's breaking things in the apartment.

>suicidal woman walking down the street

I saw a picture of them with the checkered hats like you might see in London, save the little fake pithies.

The girlies of the ZRP can't do anything but march, so you know. Never seen one on any of the corridors.

>male black panhandling

This summer there were a couple niggers who were throwing their own shit and people who didn't get them money.. Those were the days when panhandlers knew how to behave like proper monkeys.

Thought it said 5 years old not bipolar. I was like this bitch must be crazy.

oh...I really don't know much about your area of the world. Everyone I meet from that over all geographic area tell some crazy stories.

Miss anything good? It's 10 degrees in Chicago right now, so I'm surprised the crime didn't slow down.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=7-z9EbsN_Jo

I fucking hate them and beggars. I grew up in a hood and heard every story in their damn book.

g'morning roberts

Highlights have been posted. There was some solid coonery this past weekend. Slow so far tonight, but we're all comfy here.

This is by far my most loved OC.

LMFAO I will always remember that. There was some crazy shit last summer. the guy throwing someone's kids in the sewer was great.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBERT

Seeing my office window in pics like this makes me happy

>Found bags of stolen stuff in the bathroom of the burger king.

>man with a gun took her phone and purse.

>>Found the naked guy peeing into a fountain
>>was just a statue of a naked guy.

I was here last Summer, the week I took off work (I'm allowed a couple every year), I loved listening to this shit during then. How's the weather in Chicago just now? Does weather even impact their behaviour?

A bit old, but i'd like to share the life story of a great man and true Robert

m.legacy.com/obituaries/chicagotribune/obituary.aspx?n=mark-marianovich&pid=185147479&referrer=0&preview=false

>Does weather even impact their behaviour?

Yeah but I mean going from 30 shot and 3-5 killed a night to 10 and 1-2... you still have conditions bordering on war torn African countries. Male Hispanic has been picking up a lot of the slack lately as Male Black is doing less outdoor shenanigans.

F

I fucked that up proper....I should stop drinking.

Snowed all night and lots of wind. Below freezing temps

Murders go down, burglaries remain about the same (snow and ice means longer response times)

>Body snatchers

Who are we voting for in March?

>emergency

>2 male blacks
>coming in hot

>vehicle on its side
>occupants took off

>car on it's side, people running.

>those panicked cops

Oh god, this is it isn't it?

>three car accident
>possibly someone pinned

Good to see you've made it friend. Hopefully I'll get there too but got tonight I'm just a Young buck starting out fresh.

>roll over crash, heavy damage, 3 cars, someone pined.
>WOOOOOOW

>Rollover 3 cars
>Send the ambulance
>wow

ohw gawd this is comfy as fuck

>game is almost over, everyone on post.
>teens pulled gun on pizza dude(?)

Keep pushing my dude. If you don't live here already, Chicago is the best city in the world to make a great corporate career IMO.

Did he say he'd like to request body removal?

I do live here, Right by 26th Street. I'm a manager at a warehouse and just started college. Hopefully one day I could look at a picture of Chicago and point at my office and say "here is where I work"

Sticking up pizza deliveries is the newest meme in area crime. It's happening all the time out in the suburbs too.

Word. If you don't already have a concrete plan set up for your education, i really can't recommend the city colleges enough for your first two years. Much lower tuition.

I moved here from Indiana and can't believe how expensive college (even state schools) are in Illinois. They're much less generous with scholarship money from what i understand too.

>16 year old daughter missing since 7am.

>Sticking up pizza deliveries is the newest meme in area crime. I

It's old news in African America. I don't think there's a place left in Detroit or Baltimore that still even tries. Chicago is just "transitioning" (from first world to Africa).

Good luck to you guys trying to live there... not enough money in the world would get me into that sub-Saharan Africa theme park.

Another 3 car rollover or the same one from before?
> Woooooooooow

I thought we were odd but Chicago is on a whole new level

Refresh your browser, you're like 10 minutes behind.

I'm working on my EMT cert. now because of /cpd/....I'd totally 100% for sure work in Chicago for a summer once I reach paramedic. I'd never see work like anyplace elset outside of Baghdad or some other libtard shithole.

>DOA
>Natural causes

Being murdered by niggers pretty much is "natural causes" in Chicongo.

You won't see anything like that outside of the 8th level of Hell itself.

Chicago is segregated by race and socioeconomic class enough that you can live here as a professional and never run into crime provided you aren't retarded picking your neighborhood and don't ride the Red or Blue line alone drunk at night.

>youarelistening.to/chicago
This is so $$$.
Thank you OP.
I love this.

Can confirm. It has a chinese section, a pooinloo section, nog sections, etc.