7 hours left. Pick a girl and see if you like her in the end. Though probably only 2 of them will appear in episode 1

7 hours left. Pick a girl and see if you like her in the end. Though probably only 2 of them will appear in episode 1

Where can I watch it?

KM will have it first like always.

Small tits blonde haired girl 100% has to be loaded with money. Gold Dig that hoe.

KM? My bad I'm still new to anime in general.

Silver DFC > Goth loli > Blonde loli > Blonde DFC > Silver oppai > Ponytail

These character designs are barftastic.

you have to lurk for 2 years before posting on Sup Forums, newfriend.

But there's no goth loli

Well darn

Here you go.

Well before I go into lurk mode can you tell me what km means

And? There's no goth loli

negative, but you'll put the pieces together eventually. i have faith in you becoming a not terrible poster in 2 years time

So Elze is a tomboy. I'm weak against tomboys.

I guess by saying no now I'll learn more in the future

Are you blind? She is literally wearing gothic lolita.

I love tomboys with long hair.

it's just the way things have to be, sorry friend.

I understand

I mean the fact that she's a 600+ years old hag.

Which one is the slut?

I'll take the loli. Always bet on a loli.

She's a several hundreds years old goth loli who's pretty OP'd and saved MC many times due to her powers. Yes, and?

She's a fairy and a child still for her race. But she's the most mature girl in the harem due to how long she's been living.

>She's a fairy and a child still for her race.
Was that mentioned in the LN? I don't remember reading that in the WN.

>m-muh secret club
>the only thing in life that I have to be proud of is my time spent on a korean cooking subreddit

I'm likely the only one who's watching this unironically.

I almost thought she was anna.

Is that Mary Poppins?

RIP Anna

Can't remember the exact chapter, but it's implied.

deadpan girl my be my favorite, just basing it off the image for now so not sure if she really is

The girl on the far left looks like she might have her shit together, so her.

Lurk moar is a concept older than you, retard.

Which one will be popular with the white people?

>Get lots of power from God
>Still beta

calm down reddit

the fuck are you even talking about, retard? you aren't even using the boogeyman correctly

Heterochromia is always a nice choice.

>using retard unironically
you have to go back

Those are recolored Touhous. I'm partial towards the Sakuya types.

>trying this hard to fit in when you're this new
You should be lurking.

>m-muh secret club again
>m-muh fitting in
just stop

Because my autism. I went to check and it's chapter 45 of the WN. Rin stopped growing earlier than most other fairies who typically stop growing at teen-yearly 20s. So that's why she looks like a child compared to most other fairies who all look very young, but not that young.

I remember that part. I just don't remember anything about her being a child for her race still.

Guess I should word it better. I meant as in appearances, not relative age.

From left to right = best to worst.
Perfect.

What's the title name?

Oh I see. Kinda hope she joins the harem but still nothing in the translated WN.

Yae a best girl. It's going to be nice seeing her and Rin animated.

Maybe my imagination is lacking but based on the synopsis I cannot fathom any possibility of this series being good. Please convince me otherwise, I want to enjoy cute girls.

I pick Raymoo Hakoorye

>1h 53m

Isekai was a mistake.

So, it aired already.

I bet it will be cheap looking shit. Production Reed is shitty studio and not even ann liked first volume of the ln

Seems like japs don't really give a shit about it.

youmu and reimu

You have nothing to worry about, in 2 years you'll still not know what km is.

Holy shit this is bad, dropped it after 5 minutes, how about you, anons? I like how they just shove this bullshit up our assholes.

This is so cheaply produced

>God has a human appearance
Dropped

>only 1 has dark hair
Well the choice is easy. Anything else is wrong.

I need that Reimu

Did keitai find away?

Who is going to sub this?

>[HorribleSubs] Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. - 01 [720p].mkv
Wait, nvm.

God created man in His image, this is Christianity 101

And what about women?

This was better than I expected. Calm MC without screaming/overreacting really helps.

Only thing I noticed worth stitching

Unf.

Elze best girl.

This show is so dull, boring, and the MC is the biggest gary stu I've seen in a long time.

This has to be one of the most fucking ridiculous, shamelessly pandering premises in recent memory.

Now see, they could salvage things by just having the protag dick about for the entirety of it with his god-mode armor and superior-contemporary-japanese-knowledge-folded-1000-times bullshit. But you just KNOW they're going to try and unironically "raise the stakes" at some point.

I can't see this show holding my interest for the whole season. I'll probably end up dropping it about 3-4 episodes in.

Wow, I'm surprised at how this show is so unapologetically playing the isekai tropes straight. I wonder if it's going to be like this all the way through.

Who is the winning girl of this series?

Best girl.

MC makes all of them his wives in the WN. Even the lolis eventually.

>even the lolis
>eventually
So the lolis are by no means the main. Thanks, gonna pass it now since it's clear who the anime won't feature well.

This could be an okay premise, if he didn't get cheats on top of his phone.

Is this your first LN/WN? The de facto main girl is the princess Yumina and "even" was emphasizing surprise at the rare outcome of loli joining the harem as a wife. MC spends time with all the girls one after another and they usually stay once they officially become his wife.

Nice, actual harem ending instead of copout.

Nah, it isn't, and certainly not the first time seeing an adaptation of its kind, that's why I know better than to bother with something with random token loli that the anime can just ignore like always.

>loli
They're actually all older than the MC. Yes, that includes the loli.

The fantasy world has 3 more months than earth and if you convert their age to earth years they end up all older than the protag.

pfft

Your loss, ignorantfag.

Loli is a body type.

You can literally recolor her, give her a ribbon and call her Reimu, but since she's already in the show, nevermind.

I hope you stay away and fuck off indefinitely, LRD.

Picked up

Is she a lazy jew?

Tall flat girls are my weakness.

>liking girls taller than you

>Generic Western Fantasy setting
Not going within a kilometer of the anime.

>being taller than 5'7
>calling yourself a male