How does this image make you feel?

How does this image make you feel?

Kek...the truth oozes from Sargons overly large head.

That is the least triggering image i have ever seen.

it makes me feel confused. i know one of them is pete the frog. but i'm not sure who the other three are. one is a statue i think with a jelly bean? one is a man that looks like my realtor. the man in the red hate looks to be a rapper of some sort? it is snopp dog? this website is weird, my grandson told me about it. thanks

also what's a normie?

The we wuz kang thing doesnt belong there.

Asode from that it makes me feel like it really is true that things turn to shit the more popular they become.

Good taste with the blue Kubelwagen

Put Styx in there and Idubbbz
Maybe an Awoo and a drowning Feminist

if the car is full where am i getting in

this sounds like something a psychologist would say
my guess is shills have started hiring psychologists, or college dropouts/recent graduates

Why did they include Nigel?

>My youtube celebrities and cartoon frog will save civilization
I feel like whoever made this image is a giant tool.

this whole site is a lie

like nigel would ever be seen dead with that bunch of fucking manchild retards. fuck sargon and all those kekistani faggots. fuck.

Like this board is run by shills now. They want to divide us up with bullshit identity politics and a bunch of you faggots are falling for it.

Because Brexiteers are the same type of dumb mouth breathers that voted for Drumpth

1/2 of those folks are redpilled

same way i feel when I see "trump general"

Plebbit

I fucking hate this image, its so goddamned cringy

>heh we're winning... Time to take my mediocre drawing skills to the board to create this hideous representation of my boner

None of these people look like who they're supposed to be, but they are just close enough to elicit contempt.

Why the FUCK is Pepe's lip missing? Nigel looks like some sneering Jew - and the hand holding that red pill is just God awful, awful perspective.

This is all so embarrassing

Not to mention the terrible choice of font. This persons biggest artistic influence was batman the animated series it looks like.

Kek

Farage is ok
Milo is garbage
Sargon is even worse
Sage

Hate all of them, but I acknowledge that they're a decent way to get people away from the left and into the right.
Not the best solution, but a somewhat viable one.

dope meem, son! Keep on shit posting ! trigger those whacky liberals! way to go!

Once I saw this image crop up on faceberg, and saw the old soccer moms start sharing Milo videos, I knew that our movement had been hijacked.

How did I miss that they were driving a volkswagen thing this whole time?
What the fuck.
Is there a reason for this?

you're in trunk bound and gagged

Looks like r/thedonald

Can you go into detail about why Milo is garbage?

Because he loves black cock or because he's exhausted his main talking points? Jew? What is it?

Those were pretty good times for Sup Forums. The meme magic was stronger when the shills weren't able to divide us

>VW
We're taking it back
It's literally Hitler's car

I really don't care, none of them threaten my existence.

Batman the animated series is one of the greatest cartoons of all time.

A year ago I would have been like "hell yeah, fucking BASED redpillers!"

Now I see a faggot, a britbong who's afraid to go the extra mile, a pseudo intellectual who seems too dumb to grasp the concept of differences in race, and a frog representing edgy MAGA teens.

I miss it. I just want to have fun again with them all.

posting the unedited version.

You realize Sup Forums had a huge influx of ctr, shareblue shills, cianigger shills, etc during 2017 until now right? Their tactic is divide and conquer. That's why the meme magic was gone for a long time, but I think it's coming back and a good amount of anons are waking up to the cianigger tactics by now.

It's like an ancient relic from a different Sup Forums. Absolutely no one posts about Nigel. Milo only gets threads now when they wonder what happened to him. Pepe is the only mainstay that is still relevant now and forever into the future.

It was just the same Sup Forums with less shills

sad, that larpers destroyed our huge momentum with their idiotic quarrels

There is the original. That looks much more realistic.

There is hope, kek has been in threads a lot more recently.

But everything was regained once the skeptic community became a foil to rally against. Look at things now, where we have stream after stream basically on the JQ in front of skeptic audiences for all to see.

numales like anime
soyboys like nintendo

It makes me wonder whether that guy in the backseat is Nigel Farrage or Reviewbrah

>JQ in front of skeptic audiences for all to see
unironically missing the point this much?

this

>civ nat UKIP cuck
>crazy jewish pedophile and gay with nigger fetish
>Sargon of Libcuck
>XDDDD Pepe))))based

AHAHAHAHAHAAH
Fuck. FUCK. ''We are....ABOUT to SAVE...''

One of these is not like the others.

Basically you can only btfo Le feminism so many times before it gets dull
He was funny for awhile while all this was new and edgy but now the conversation is on race realism he’s been totally silent on the matter and just keeps saying the same shit about feminism he’s been saying for years

>stupid kekastini fucks produce cringeworthy art that perfectly encapsulates how retarded this site's been since 2015
>OP simply holds out a mirror to Sup Forums
>gets called a shill

Cringe

Normalfaggots will take over everything until nothing remains