imgur.com/a/8cUQb
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu
>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 7
>Damascus: For the second time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, likely the site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur airbase, but they’re driven back
>Idlib: Russian bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. Western media are still autistically screeching about MUH 3 hospitals and MUH babies killed
>NE Hama: HUGE gains in the ISIS pocket as the SAA liberate over 40 villages
>E Ghouta:The SAA is fighting to secure the armoured vehicle base; Over 70 “civilians” killed due to the SyAF bombing in the area
>Afrin: YPG recaptured Sheikh Khoruz from OliveBranch; clashes ongoing at Haj Bilal; both sides accuse the other of gassing the FSA
>Daraa: Shelling on Ghariyat al Gharbiyah, as well as Daraa city
>FSA arrested the commander of one of their brigades in the Daraa for participating in Sochi peace talks
>Erdogan: Establishing contact with the Assad government is out of the question for now
Yemen
>47,000 people have fled to Aden to escape escalating conflict in Yemeni cities of Taiz and Hodeidah
>Pro-Hadi forces enter the city of Hays

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/961437874154549248
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/961438261918003200
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.307981&lon=40.336304&z=13&m=b&gz=0;402816295;352580953;679779;0;0;528275;365638;836393
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/961435817578319873
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-us-warplanes-conduct-defensive-bombing-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

So I go to the official tweet about the US strike on SAA (after SAA attacked an SDF location), and the only people telling them they're terrorist scum are the Turks. Meanwhile the K*rds are praising them, saying "long live US" and shit.
I mean the US is aids, and you're used to its tactics and hypocrisy, but to be so shitty that even the Turks are looking good by comparison, never thought I'd live to see that.

Threadly reminder.....

Good mrning

uma delicia

Why don't you do something about it instead of whining on the internet like a whipped dog

Go ahead, attack us bitch boy

No death to america pls

t. JROTC

Yeah, and it's only going to get worse until the inevitable economic collapse comes and the civil war turns hot.

Good morning

xth for I AM IN CHARGE HERE

>whining on the internet like a whipped dog
Your entire government and every single detail in your miserable life is crafted and forced upon you like a leash by the kikes. And yet you're the one calling people dogs?
Remember, the only reason we're having this war, is because our men actually refused to suck the kikes cock for shekels and approval like a pathetic whore, meanwhile the (((US)))..
Don't throw stones if you don't have a house in the first place. Don't say "attack us", when you're nothing but a minion slaving away in kike territory.

>If you respond to the kikes, they win

american ma ebya3rfoo shee. mafi mookh

>American what you sell Shi. Mavi's time
I really really really hate Jewgle translate

I said Americans don't know anything, no brain.

Economic collapse is going to be the worse detail, because unlike the military conflict, it will rape everyone country-wide.
Civil war is all about the economy, and coming so far, can't say I'm feeling good thinking about going back to darker times like 2012-15

>At 10:45 pm the SAA and allies launched an operation in order to capture Koneco/Koneko/Conoco gas field which is under SDF control. At the same time the SAA and allies advanced towards Jadid Ukaydat to liberate it from SDF militas
>The triumph is near God wills..
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/961437874154549248
>Pro #SAA Activist : " For the second day clashes in AL Salehiyyeh near Deir EzZor city with USA agents and now strikes upon them in Jadid Ukaydat, you will see unprecedented developments in Deir EzZor "
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/961438261918003200
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.307981&lon=40.336304&z=13&m=b&gz=0;402816295;352580953;679779;0;0;528275;365638;836393

ba3ref ma3ak 7a2, bas 7abeet e7ki 3a kel al a7wal.
ente men soria jad walla LARP?

>can't say I'm feeling good thinking about going back to darker times like 2012-15
>2015
Damn, that was horrific year. Did you know that ISIS (after capturing Mahin/Huwwarin) was literally three settlements away from cutting Syria in half?

ana min 7alab, bas aghlabiyet 7ayati 3ayesh fee america

KIRKUK REPEATING IN DEZ?

>Reported 1 Hour Ago : Coalition forces helicopters flying Low altitude near Al Omar oilfield
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/961435817578319873

Don't remind me, every time I look at the old maps that showed ISIS/SAA control areas, seeing almost half the country under ISIS colors, even though it was mostly uninhabited desert that they controlled, gave the most terrifying sense of impending apocalypse I've ever felt.

*jams*

When the war is over in Syria, who will rebuild all the destroyed cities? The drone cam videos I saw of cities were pretty bad - just rubble. Where will they get the money to rebuild all that?

What does Israel want most out of this? Just the pipeline? Just to destabilize neighbors? Or are they setting everything up for a land grab? It's confusing to me. My guess is that Israel's borders will expand a lot in the next 10 to 20 years and they will just claim "it was always that way, goy. Israel was always this big"

If they had invaded your city (Damascus? Homs?), would you have taken up arms and fought against the invaders, or would you have ran away?
>fufufu, I seem to have jammed. Maybe if you rammed me HARDER, it will loosen me up!

This time without burger approval. If true, the shadow commander is getting bolder.
Maybe they are luring the burgers away from the T*rkish border so that TAF can advance?

>who will rebuild all the destroyed cities?

China

>Sopa da Kurdo poster's post is deleted
RIP, see you in three days.
>Maybe they are luring the burgers away from the T*rkish border so that TAF can advance?
Or maybe they're trying to instigate an Arab revolt in SDF areas or taking advantage of Afrin to make some rare gains against Kurds in a bid to (re)cap some oilfields.

>who will rebuild all the destroyed cities
China, India, Russia, Iran etc.
>What does Israel want most out of this
Assad out and sunni islamist in control.
That failed, so now they're trying to isolate, destabilize, starve etc etc.

>would you have taken up arms and fought against the invaders, or would you have ran away?
If it came to protecting my family from imminent danger? Of course are you kidding me

Players who want the pipeline going to Europe.

Reminder that he did nothing wrong

>taking advantage of Afrin to make some rare gains against Kurds in a bid to (re)cap some oilfields.
Well, yeah, that goes hand in hand with the t*rks taking the 30km buffer zone.

He sold out to the saudis.

>When the war is over in Syria, who will rebuild all the destroyed cities?
Russia, China, and ofc Syria.
>The drone cam videos I saw of cities were pretty bad - just rubble.
It's especially bad in Raqqa, and even worse in Mosul (Thanks USAF!)
>Where will they get the money to rebuild all that?
China, and we will pay for it (by debt)!
t. burger who knows nothing about economics
>What does Israel want most out of this?
Greater Israel.
>Just the pipeline?
Pipeline's just a meme at this point. The founder (Qatar) is swinging into Iranian camp now.
>Just to destabilize neighbors?
That's a key step towards Greater Israel.
>Or are they setting everything up for a land grab?
They were setting up for a land grab (invade Syria after ISIS takes Damascus, and present themselves as the good guys)
>My guess is that Israel's borders will expand a lot in the next 10 to 20 years and they will just claim "it was always that way, goy. Israel was always this big"
Not happening unless WWIII happens, and then all bets are off.
>if it came to protecting my family from imminent danger? Of course are you kidding me
Well a lot of your "countrymen" have already fled so... Good on you!

The hero Yemen needs but not the one it deserves

He sold out to the Saudis.

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Breaking: US warplanes conduct ‘defensive’ bombing of Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor
>almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-us-warplanes-conduct-defensive-bombing-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/

Back to sleep, gn lads.

Tanks for baking, Ebin-kun.

gn, Snus

He sold out to the Saudis.
Good night Snus. Or should I say, Good Morning?
You're welcome Nathan.
Here's the Syria Shitmap
>Your underwear needs changing now.

>Well a lot of your *vermin* have already fled so... Good on you!
ftfy
Those aren't men, they aren't women either, women here are braver than them.

YOUR UNDERWEAR NEEDS CHANGING! YOU CAME FROM THESE GAINZ!!!

>tfw can't decide what to do with Ukraine OR do anything with Ukraine

No he didn't you retards. He tried to negotiate a peace deal to end the war because the houthis were chimping out like niggers and bringing even more bloodshed. He wanted to reach a power sharing agreement and the Houthis went mad.

None of you idiots understand the slightest thing about the living standards in Yemen or the current situation. All you care about is picking a side in the Iran vs Saudi Cold War and supporting the Iranian side no matter what. You don't care about Yemen or even understand Yemen.

So you use the Confederate flag because you're a Dixie redneck or because it looks like Novorossiya flag?

lmao.
But You said Russia already controlls those gas fields yesterday

No, I mean, I do have a twitter account but it is purely for shitposting. No one that I know in real life is aware of it.
JEJ

> defensive
> bombing SAA in their own country lines
Fucking Americans

Do you have an AK or something? Is it free for all firearms ownership atm?

>Also, check that small Turkish blob in al-Eis
Just let nature run its course.
>No he didn't
He was selling out. He didn't even involve Houthis in peace negotiations - That alone makes him a traitor and not peacemaker.
>houthis were chimping out like niggers and bringing even more bloodshed.
So what do you say to the near-constant Saudi airstrikes on civilian areas under Houthi control and the Cholera outbreak because Saudis wouldn't allow medicine into Houthi areas?

They're claiming it's defensive because SAA attacked an SDF location, which (((they))) consider a valuable ally.

Awesome. If the fight for this pocket drags on a little longer, I might make an extended gif. But it looks like it will be over in a day or two, so I'll wait and see, I'll save these pics just in case.

Cool, I thought by Nathan they meant that faggot Russer on Twitter.
I'm the former namefag whose been here too long

Would you be surprised to know that it's both?

>They were setting up for a land grab (invade Syria after ISIS takes Damascus, and present themselves as the good guys)

How close do you think Israel was to achieving success with this plan before Russia stepped in?

Also, I don't understand why Jordan is going along with Israel when you can see the Yinon Plan has been in effect for decades. They have to know they will be annexed eventually right? The "conspiracy" maps of Greater Israel always show Jordan swallowed up.

How about you bomb the Pentagon for propping up the SDF in the first place?
That's about the same amount of defensiveness they're pushing.

ana min 7alab, bas aghlabiyet 7ayati 3ayesh fee america

Just a Glock 17
Basically I'd say around 90% of non-sunni households in the country have firearms in them at the moment.

>He wanted to reach a power sharing agreement and the Houthis went mad.
Power sharing between him and Saudis. He wanted to overthrow the Houthis militarily and got what he deserved. Now Yemen is worse because of him.

Where did I defend Saudis? Saudis and Iran are both guilty of war and violence in Yemen. The houthis were acting like a savage militia not like a reasonable government. They are no better than the Saudis. You just want to defend Iran at any price and attack anyone who criticises them by pointing at the Saudis, as if only Saudi-supporters criticise Iran.

You need to realise that Saudi and Iran are both equally responsible for the disasters and proxy wars in the Middle East.

The thing I want to know is whether or not the SAA did in fact attack the SDF, or at least find out exactly what happened? Doing so certainly doesn't make much sense.

Make sure it's cleaned up.
Don't be a nigger and leave it covered in dirt and mud

Hey Gruber.
Most of us have been here "too long," I suppose.

Afraid that's up to Russia and Iran, no matter how kike-controlled they are, the US is still a major power, nothing that a 3rd world country can go against, not with all the other (((Ar*b))) nations surrounding our borders hosting US bases of different sizes. Of course unless Russia plans on starting WWIII because of this, their attack will go unanswered, like many before.

Sunni genocide when?

Yemen is worse because the Houthis killed the only man on their side that could reasonably have brought an end to the conflict. Now the entire world is against the houthis, they have no hope for negotiations, and the Saudis are not going to negotiate with them or end their onslaught on yemen, all because they killed Saleh.

But of course you will still defend them and say what they did is right even when it brings more destruction on them, just because they are on Iran's side.

ahla m3allem, ahlak 3amalo el sa7 wtarako el balad 2bl el 7arb sadde2ni.
keef el 7ayat be america?

ليش السنة ما عندهن سلاح؟

The basic gyst of all the conflicting reports is a group of SAA went for a walk, threw a few mortars at what looked like a base and then got strafed by USAF in their own country.
There was literally no news about any kind of advance or assault by the SAA until a few hours after the USAF dropped bombs on it which is weird as fuck.
I'd say there's reasonable doubt to if the assault even took place at all and the US just bombed them because the kurds said so

>How close do you think Israel was to achieving success with this plan before Russia stepped in?
It was over for Assad in mid-2015. Israel would have 100% chance of succeeding until Russia stepped in.
>Saudis and Iran are both guilty of war and violence in Yemen.
Saudis are more responsible. And as for Saleh, most of the clusterfucks in Yemen can be attributed to him. There's a reason there was an uprising against him while he was president of Yemen.

I know it's a longshot, but is there still any feelings towards Pan-Arabism in Syria? I see Bashar always talking about uniting the Arab world in his speeches, but is there any actual support for a union with Iraq?

Any chance for a United Arab Republic with President Assad and capital in Baghdad?

>iran gave diplomatic support to houthis, allegedly smuggle a few weapons
>saudi invaded yemen, bombed it to smithereens, blockade the country, is starving 7 million yemenis, cause cholera outbreak
>equally responsible

>Deep state pentagon so scared from roaches that they start giving Shillary op ed pieces to NYT

Oh god this is amazing

>the SAA did in fact attack the SDF
They have so many fronts open at the moment, I doubt they're attacking a target which isn't attacking them first.
Come on, we're used to the US and its hypocrisy by now, if there's no reason to attack they'll create it, otherwise they have no method of getting here in the first place.
Remember Saddam's (((Chemical program)))

It's an addiction man, and not even one you can share with a girlfriend like sex or meth or weed

ya3ne 7ayat a3adeeyeh bas Amercan kelon j7eish

Once every 2 weeks.
>Don't be a nigger
That's built-in, can't change it.

Dead meme since Nasser, come on mate

Niggerism is a state of mind, not a built in system

>allegedly smuggle weapons
>allegedly

Come on bro... I get we're all shills here, but srsly

If you think the clusterfuck in Yemen was even 1% of what it is now when he was in power, you're deluded.

Yemen is a tribal Arab country high on khaat, there will always be uprisings but Saleh was making baby steps towards modernisation.

Now thanks to the Saudi-Iranian war Yemen is worse than Somalia. Yemen needs a strong dictator who knows how to compromise and negotiate, like Saleh. Not some Shiite-qaeda militia like the Houthis who can't properly unite the country when they've alienated half of it

>Houthis killed the only man on their side that could reasonably have brought an end to the conflict
What? Saleh had just betrayed them, he was literally escaping to Saudi-held territory to coordinate with them and attack the Houthis.
Remember when they let Hadi live and how it turned out?
Yemen is a lose-lose for everyone. I agree that the death of Saleh wasn't in the best interests of anyone involved, but he was the betrayer, not the Houthis.

No! I still believe

S O O N
O
O
N

>Come on bro... I get we're all shills here, but srsly
Even if they smuggle weapons through the saudi blockade, how can you consider that equal than Saudis?

Thanks for saying it. But I don't really think I'm a redneck. Just a Southerner.

>implying I don't want to start a new troll war in Ukraine and fight tooth and nail with my own keyboard

الي قاعدين ببيوتهن ما بيشترو
الي معهن راحو يا أما يقاتلو مع داعش يا أما مع شراميط المعارصة

Habibi, ita min wein? Hasakah? Ana hamena siriani messi7i, ahli min mosul

Shu ra'yak fi taw7id Bnein 3raq w suria?

SPEAK ENGLISH YOU FUCKERS!

>He let Houthis take over Sana'a to get rid of internal opposition
He let Houthis take over Sana'a to get rid of internal opposition

Anyway, unification was a mistake to begin with. Very few Yemenis were supportive of unification (think: why did the frontlines coalesce into old North Yemen and South Yemen borders?), so it was only a matter of time before Yemen split apart.
And no, it's the Saudis who are most responsible for Yemen being so shit right now, with their total siege and airstrikes.

JAWIBNI YA QRD! Shwakit ra7 ntwa7id 3raq w surya ta7t al hukm al ba3thi?

Halab bas ummi min al 7asakeh . Iana hizb al qawmi soori . ba2a bedi eti7ad bayn Iraq wa Sooriya