I just remembered this movie, I saw it when I was a little kid like 20 years ago...

I just remembered this movie, I saw it when I was a little kid like 20 years ago, it was in Spanish though so I didn't understand any of it, you should watch it with me Sup Forums

bakabt.me/torrent/162101/lady-lady-480p-h264-aac-arr

Other urls found in this thread:

mgtracker.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://ipv6.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2072
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1913
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's both a series and a movie, I only watched the movie as a kid but I'll see which one downloads first and go with that.

as expected this series seems to have been particularly big in spanish countries, I don't think I can find the series with english subs

neither seems to be downloading, maybe this isn't going to work out

alright, torrent from here is good, it's downloading

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:91FEB78D7281F6950E363EF7958199521F18945E&dn=%5BARR%5D+Lady+Lady%21%21+%281988%29+%5BAVC%5D%5BB77569EC%5D.mkv&tr=udp://tracker.doko.moe:6969&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce&tr=mgtracker.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://ipv6.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce

basically from what I remember, the story follows this little girl who has her mother die early on in the story, she still has her Dad but he can't be with her after her mother passes for whatever reason and she has to go live by herself in this mansion with the care taker looking after her and who abuses her. I liked it because it was a really sad cartoon from what I was used to back then and I really empathized with the girl, it has kind of a Ikuhara/Rose of Versailles thing going on with a bunch of European and aristocrat atmosphere.

the guy on the horse is her Dad, she loves him way more than is normal and it's probably incestual, even at a young age I was attracted to this kind of thing

first scene at her mother's grave

she was killed by Japanese truck driver, it seems even in the 80s this trope was a thing, I only kind of remember this scene it's been a while

somehow her mom is the only one that dies even though they were all in the car together and she was in the backseat, the Dad and three year old child are completely unharmed

Thought I was reading various people's posts but it's just one guy.

just me desu

all hail truck-kun

So the reason the Dad can't see his daughter after her mom dies is because he's paying of the debt to the main family branch or something like that? I don't really get it but that's the reason he leaves, otherwise he daughter gets married off, can't have that when he's planning to marry her himself.

On the way to her new home.

the evil bitch and her children

I remembered wrong, it's not a mansion, it's a castle.

a lot of political stuff and old time lord of state stuff, I'm pretty sure this is a kid's cartoon but they do a lot of this.

Y-you seem passionate. If you insist, I'll watch it too.
I'll get to it later.

little girl in a big castle, it's a little scary and not what you'd think of as a comforting home.

there are nice parts to, the music here is upbeat in a classical music kind of way.

meets the brother and sister for the first time

this reaction was just funny

also she finds out her Dad is getting married again if he can't pay back.

I have no idea who this chick is, her sister maybe?

she gets that she has to try hard to

Hah, yeah none of the torrents are working for me.
But I found it on a streaming site.

the magnet is working fine for me

befriending kittens in the rain like the pitiful ojou-loli that she is

she wants to be japanese just like any good weaboo

her getaway car

they find out and apparently grandad can't be assed to car about his missing grandaughter

a rich aunt says she'll pay of the debts, it was settled rather convineintly, I guess they can go look for the loli now.

Loli's name is Lyn by the way.

Car chase in the rain, what could go wrong?

This woman likes to say 'wa' a lot.

I don't think she has a plan

Wait, this is not Candy Candy? The story and the characters are pretty much the same. Anidb shows no relation, though.

I don't know? What's Candy Candy?

reminds me of the train in Kiki's delivery service.

A story of orphan girl with the same design which hgas 3 movies and tv series that was airing in 1976-79

flashback

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2072
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1913
>:thinking:

So far it's a lot different from what I remember, but it's still similar enough that I did know the plot, maybe I watched the series and not the movie? I remember a plane near the beginning.

this is all extremely convenient for the girl luckily

like, holy shit really?

she's going to try to hitch a ride in the wheel compartment like those phillipino's do

Yeah, this part I think I remember.

It's just a little over dramatic, she's 5 so it's to be expected I guess.

they manage to catch the little shit before she flies away to Timbuktu .

and it all settles peacefully and even more conveniently

loli tears of joy

The End.

I definitley missed something just watching the movie, it's not exactly what I remembered but I think it's the same characters

wait, I think this wasn't the movie, I'm hella confused, it was just a single torrent so I assumed it was though, i'm not sure where this falls.

Yeah, the VHS in the OP says 90min, i'm not sure what I just watched, but it wasn't what I saw before, at least not the same version.