Why do black people notoriously leave shitty tips? The easy answer is that they're more likely to be broke than whites...

Why do black people notoriously leave shitty tips? The easy answer is that they're more likely to be broke than whites, but I'm not satisfied with that. What are the underlying cultural reasons for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebony.com/news-views/are-black-people-really-bad-tippers-981#axzz56U8ZZlGT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because tipping is offensive to the boss, it's like saying he doesn't pay his workers.

In the States, waiters are usually paid 2.13/hr and tipping is an expected custom.

The boss pays them according to the expectation that they will make money in tips. Most servers get paid minimum wage but will bring home $50+/hour when tips are accounted for.

literally a culture of living by a record slavery never ended

Because they're niggers.

>Most servers get paid minimum wage but will bring home $50+/hour when tips are accounted for.
Of course it depends where you work, but I knew a few waiter/waitresses when I was living in a shitty town, and they were still pulling in more than $20/hr, which I think was pretty fucking good considering their job takes no skills beyond,
>is that person thirsty?
>is their food ready?
>don't be a dick.

Blacks are greedy, stingy fucks. Even when they have means of income they will still steal. They are like the jew, greedy, but lack its intelligence.

fuck you broke but they all wear expensive clothes and lots of jewelry, fuck those cheap assholes

So the boss expects black customers to pay for HIS WORKERS of course they wont pay! it's that simple

No empathy so they dont comprehend why you tip people.

This

Why do niggers turn perfectly nice neighborhoods into crackhouse warzones? Why does Popeye's in nigger neighborhoods need 3 inch thick bulletproof glass to protect the cashiers? Why don't niggers tip?

and that's why (((they))) use them as a weapon. easy to control and manipulate.

Does that really work, like every time you say nigger one of those conniving thieving evil ingrates shatters?
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Worked in the industry for years, here's a quick rundown of why blacks don't tip or tip like shit:

1. Blacks are, in general, completely ignorant of tipping 15-20%, they're just never taught this rule for who knows what reason, that's why they tip less

2. Because of the stereotype that blacks are awful tippers, the waitstaff feels they're working for free and will thus give black customers shit service. Since they receive shit service, they either don't tip at all or tip very little

3. They're just plain fucking broke. In "white world", if we don't have enough money to tip, then we don't have enough money to order a pizza or go out to eat. In "black world", if you have enough to pay for your meal, you're fine.

It's one part cultural (they're never taught how to tip), one part racist (waitstaff thinks they work for free for blacks so they give shitty service which leads to less tipping or no tips), and one part economic (a large portion of the time, they just can't afford it and see nothing wrong with if they have enough to cover the meal)

because they don't care about anyone but themselves. their waiters be damned

even spics tip. only niggers and jews don't

Simple. Most waiters aren’t niggers because niggers don’t like to work. So when the first of the month comes around and they go out to Olive Garden for all you can eat bread and order black lemonade (water with lemons, add sugar-so it’s free) they can feel like the white waiter is serving them. Like EVERYTHING with nigggers it all comes back to race. Always. 24/7

My friend delivered pizzas during college. They would ask for their change back or even try to short change him. Took him a few months before he quit since half the customers were black. He went from being a typical liberal college kid to red pilled fast.

You faggot. So it’s WHITE RACISM because they know niggers don’t tip so they treat them bad therefore the nigger WOULD HAVE tipped if the cracker had waited on them properly? Go fuck yourself. You turbonigger faggot.

I honestly would not mind if it was like that over here.

i don't get tip culture at all, i mean it's waste of money. fucking americans think they can create it out of thin air.

Black customers are some of the most annoying, petty, and difficult customers to deal with. When you get the good ones, it’s a breath of fresh air.

Stereotypes are true. If you bet on stereotypes in every single situation, it is 100% guaranteed you would win the vast majority of the time.

even the simplest man would understand that tipping is for faggots
if you tip you are a faggot, who probably eats out at the same restaurant twice

Low empathy

They can tip you after you pay them the reparations money you owe them.

>create it out of thin air
Ohhh finngolia

it's not culture, it's paying what you owe. i'm actually all for abolishing tipping, waiters and delivery guys would actually get paid a decent wage.

but they will get paid either way idiot. either you buy shit and tip, or the tip will just be included in the price if you abolish it.

Like Jews, they are devoid of empathy. Hang em.

Dey ain't owe nuffin' duh nobuddy.

They tend to treat other people like shit. No big story there.

I'd rather be a nigger than pay somebody 20 % extra for doing their fucking job. Complain to Schlomo about your wages, not me, I don't care. I even heard about a retarded custom of still tipping even if the service was bad. You americans truly amaze me sometimes.

The gums on that fucker

>therefore the nigger WOULD HAVE tipped if the cracker had waited on them properly?

Yeah. Not as much as a white person, but they would have tipped.

Lol, the guy in the blue shirt

>soon

They're inconsiderate.

Partly stinginess and just being generally cheap, partly a display of dominance. It isn't just the shitty tips that make black people awful customers at a restaurant, it is their overall attitude. Having no power in their ordinary lives going out to eat is one of the few times they can pretend to have authority over others. It is similar to how they walk slowly when crossing the street and take up as much space as possible on public transport. They know they can belittle, abuse, mock and insult waiters with no repercussions. This gives them a feeling of power which they lack in every other aspect of their lives.

I worked restaurants for years back in the States. Shitty tips happen - elderly people, born-again Christians, fotb Asians are all known as shitty tippers, but what they don't do is treat you like absolute shit and look for discounts and free food through any means necessary like blacks do. I've watched Shan'iqua press her finger with a 3-inch press-on nail into a perfectly cooked steak to complain about it not being hot enough multiple times. I've had countless blacks eat the entire meal then complain about it and demand it be comped. I've seen boons scream and throw a tantrum over the price of a $2 happy hour drink. On several occasions I've watched them pour salsa on top of chips instead of dipping, dump olive oil into the breadbasket, use 5-8 packs of sugar per beverage, dump food and drinks on the table to show their dissatisfaction. 99% of black tables are a disgusting mess after they finish - they are worse than toddlers when it comes to making a mess. I've been greeted at a table with "Ah wont wadduh" before I can even say good evening countless times. I've been physically threatened over checks that were entirely correct and food that was cooked to order.

When blacks show up in restaurant a shitty tip is almost guaranteed; what most hope for is that they don't cause a scene or trouble before they go. Unfortunately that is also almost guaranteed.

White guy here, I mae over 200 odollars today but still told the bus driver I had no money and to let m on for free

I also don;t tip so fuck you ameriniggers

They're poorer. It's literally just that.

Tipping is retarded. Most of you faggots are probably waiters, or former waiters, before you got fired for excessive weed intoxication. Fuck you faggots, I support the abolishment of tipping, because it's a stupid American custom

Statistics show they very rarely tip whites.

>paying more than you have to like a good cuck
>b-but black people are cheap!!

Curse of Cain, they're doomed by divine prodidence to subordinance and trying to be equally civilized to others will only lead to ruin, like struggling when you're hanging from a noose.

amierimgrels and they tip fetish is disgusting

>white
>rides the bus
>calculates his money on a per day basis

top kek

I've noticed this is almost always true. A guy I knew in college would order delivery and at most might give the guy a 50 cent tip or something. I think its a weird masculinity thing to black people. Real niggas don't just give money away. Real niggas don't feel the influence of society's expectations and they definitely aren't going to let that separate them from a dollar.

Ohhhh glad you know exactly what would happen.

will you complain when prices go up because you have to cover the cost of the workers wages and you end up paying more in the end?

i hope you don't complain

if you got rid of tipping, all that would do is make the price of food higher, since the employer now has to compensate the server minimum wage

with tipping, the server has an incentive to work harder and provide better service, because the customer directly compensates him based on service. if you get poor service, you don't tip. otherwise, youre shit out of luck and the waiter doesn't give a rats ass about working harder for you.

stupid fucking limey

Do you really measure your money on a per day basis? Jesus how pathetic.

Truth is OP, that the answer to every question about blacks is, "Because they're niggers." This isn't just a meme, as anyone who has spend a lot of time around them can attest to.

>give black customers shit service
Bullshit. See my previous post. They are so much of a hassle that you have to give them good service or they will complain even more and possibly chimp out. The slightest misstep is seen as an affront to their character, much like in normal life. Due to their entitled attitude normal good service is not seen as enough. They expect to be treated as kangs and no matter what you do for them, no matter how much you go out of the way to wait on them, they will be unhappy.

>black lemonade
Fucking hate that so much. They all do it. and straws. They always want a fucking straw because they think the glass is more dirty than before they put their nigger lips on it.

I work harder nigger fuck you

*niggERS

Fixed it for you.

for real though, all the jews I know are crazy good tippers. like 20% minimum every time.

Not in union yet but I will be because I'm not aspic nigger faggot like you and they all like me

I will pay you the amount on the bill, tip my fedora and 360 out of there

It's genetic, their Nogs

>can't afford a car
>goes out to eat
>can't tip

i think you might be a nigger

And I'm glad you didn't read anything I wrote. I said the waitstaff being racist and treating black customers like shit was only ONE reason as to why they get tipped less or not at all.

If you don't treat them like shit, they do tip. But they tip less because they're never taught to tip 15-20%, I don't know, but they just aren't, that bit of wisdom never penetrated black America. Other times, it's because they're just plain fucking broke and don't see any problem with paying for the meal without tipping because, once again, they're not culturally aware of the importance of tipping. If a white person can't afford to leave a tip, they don't eat out. If a black person can't afford to leave a tip, but can still afford the meal, they eat out.

Fair.

Like most shit with black people it goes back to an inferior complex. I don't have to treat service workers like shit because I'm not insecure about my place in the world and shitting on someone lower in society then me isn't gonna do anything for me. Black people shit on service workers because they know they're in a position where someone is basically required to put with their bullshit and it's taken full advantage of

It's because they have no concept of abstract or the future. Meal is over, they got theirs. Can't see the benefit of paying after the transaction. Don't realize their service will be forever shit tier after. Worked as a waiter for years. Black waiters were the first to say someone take this nigger table for me.

cops too my licence twice but well see, WELL SEE

None of us owe niggers anything. If I have to help pay for reparations I should get my own slaves for awhile first. Hell, I am owed some nigger slaves for all the welfare reparations that have been paid out of taxes.

source

ebony.com/news-views/are-black-people-really-bad-tippers-981#axzz56U8ZZlGT

From another angle, literally the same reason they don't raise their kids. Got the sex, spread the seed, don't see the benefit of following through. Niggers.

Here's another (you) for you.

>cops took my licence TWICE because i was acting like a nigger TWICE

LMAO

I also am a nigger, white but a nigger, I do my bst for me and fuck European race

fuck niggers and fuck everyone but you Sup Forumsacks

You're overthinking it. Like you said it's because they're poor as fuck.

Another dumbass who can't read.

I said it's because of THREE MAIN REASONS, not JUST that the waitstaff groan and bitch about having to wait on blacks because they know they won't tip. They either don't tip because the waitstaff hate them because they know they won't tip or they're just ignorant of how tipping works and don't tip an adequate, normal amount, or they're just fucking broke and can't afford it which is also cultural because of white people can't afford the tip then they feel they can't afford to eat out whereas blacks don't think this way, if they can pay for the meal, they're fine.

Yes you fucking do, its called restitution if i lock you up for a fucking single week and work you for free I owe you money. Its same principle and im honestly mad at the whole blm movement for wasting time on bullshit they should be going straight to reparations nothing else, you fuckers owe them for 400 years, I'm not even from here I'm an immigrant and just reading about all the shit they went thru pisses me off I cant imagine how pissed they get when some cuck mayonigger is demanding free money when their ancestors were beating and raped for 400 years and weren't paid a dime, let alone the erased culture and ties to Africa they went through. Mark my words reparations will come its not a question of If but when, and like I said I'm not owed a dime im not from here but its just disgusting to sit here and see you cucks get mad about them not tipping when you actually should be putting a % of all tax revenue to them due to the injustice they suffered.

Just to let the cucks(maybe trolls) niggers dont tip and demand refunds on food from lack of empathy

empathy is bitch shit in 2018 btw so fuck you and your mother and your dog

you're talking about a demographic group that will try to get their meal (or some part of it) free at least 50% of the time. At LEAST 50% of the time And you want to expect them to tip 100% of the time? Nigga, please.

Honestly, unless you've been a server, you just won't understand how all the different kinds of races, families, and groups tip until you see it repeatedly and feel the sting when you get nothing or the joy at the big tippers. So don't worry too much about it.

Incidentally, black groups of women that just left church were the worst tippers for me. 0%. For 2 years. Not a single tip. Jut a couple of prayer cards disguised as 20 dollar bills one time.

> completely ignorant of tipping 15-20%, they're just never taught this rule for who knows what reason
Know what a tip is? It's a bit of bonus cash for good service. How much of a bonus they give is up to the tipper.

Know what a tip isn't? A solid percentage range that is mandatory for all services.

Fuck everyone who says "tips should be 20%". The reason I don't tip is because I know some other faggot is overpaying you for bringing them a soda and waiting for the chef to bust his ass and make a meal that you'll lazily slap down on the table well after it's cold.

>ebony.com

Truth. They are shitty as they can be to other people. They do it on purpose. Their culture is based on fucking others over.

>being a waiter ever

Fuck niggers

Most blacks that I've worked with as waiters don't last long. They quit within a couple weeks because they have to deal with other blacks. Older chink women with families to support usually stay on and fucking hate niggers.

>"tips should be 20%"

Tips are 15%. Have been for decades. Anyone that tries to push that 18% or 20% shit is scamming you. Cost of living increases don't affect percentages like that. It's a fucking percentage. 10%, 12%, and 15% are standard. Don't feel guilty for not tipping 30%.

>tipping hwen theres no girls around or it's not your favorite restaraunt

>laughingirls.jpg

>Tips are 15%
Tips are 0%. Don't like it? Actually bring me a water within 10 minutes of finishing it instead of taking a smoke break every 2 minutes and complaining to your coworkers about how greedy, lazy customers don't want to tip you more.

And why should I tip you 15%? If I get a $100 meal at one restaurant and a $10 meal at another, why does the waiter deserve more? They're both skill-less and add no value to the dining. $2 for the total of 2 minutes of work it takes to serve one person is more than enough. I'm not giving you a fucking commission on something you had no part in making.

tipping more than small amounts of change is retarded. the blacks are right on this.

>$50+/hour
Maybe 1% of waiters. Maybe.

And that's how cucks rationalize black behavior.

If they're lucky. I worked expensive banquets and got maybe $15 an hour after taxes.

There is some truth to what he says. I waited while in college, and even the two blacks that I worked with didn't want black tables, and didn't give the attention they would to white tables cause they knew it was a lost cause.

>tipping more than small amounts of change is retarded.

People that haven't been servers don't understand this, though. I worked in a high end restaurant and brought in $300 a night on Fri/Sat. As a white male. No tits to jiggle. Weekday nights $50 an hour was pretty standard. Even the waitress at Denny's is going to make $20/hour. Servers make great money. You should never feel guilty about only paying what you feel they are worth. Let someone else overpay them. It always balances it.

Tipping involves maths and calculating fractions; also, nigs have no empathy or appreciation.

>after taxes.

You actually reported your tips? Who does that?

There's no way you believe this. Obvious bait.

>shit service

Literally putting plates on a table, how does one provide a good service and why the fuck would I pay twice? I'm already paying for the meal.

>explains nigger behavior
>rationalizing
>cuck

fuck your mother

They should be getting reparations from your muslim ass for selling them into slavery in the first place, you fucking mudslime nigger.

P.S. You've got to go back.