Should Retards Be Euthanized At Birth?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/patents/US6506148
google.com/patents/US6017302
google.com/patents/US20140323817
google.com/patents/US8096863
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who runs barter town

No because without retards there would be billions of empty homes and businesses

wtf am i looking at

No, because then Sup Forums wouldn't exist.

Yes, you should have been euthanized

Tina Turner
borderline retard so she doesn't count

The future kiddo. SmartTV commercials.

>Say my name bitch
This can't be a real patent

Indiana tried that already.

morally, no
logically, yes

Say McDonalds! and I will tell you.

wew lad
google.com.au/patents/US6506148
google.com/patents/US6017302
google.com/patents/US20140323817
google.com/patents/US8096863

Thanks for the black pill. I'm done for today.

Now I'm wondering how the employment ad on Craiglist would read for the guy that runs the euthanasia machine would read... The job will include long periods of walking and standing, frequent lifting of around 6-9 pounds and killing babies. Resume only please, no calls.

Difficult question when most of these retards would produce goods and services to others who are to 95% retards themselfs.

If so, half of Trump supporters would be euthanized.

>Abortion is wrong
>Euthanizing after birth is okay

pol in a nutshell.

Do I get amazon rewards for saying Alexa. McDonalds!

I hate you

No, who would make threads for us to browse?

In Iceland, nearly 100% of downie babies are screened out in the womb and are euthanized once confirmed, at the request of the parents. Currently, it's estimated that only two tards are coming out of vagene alive per year in their country. Compared to America where only 67% of them are scraped out with a hanger, How is this not a good thing?

Away with yous user

What would happen to Sup Forumsor to/pol/ if that got put into place

yes I never should have left my mother's womb

They should be treated with either gene therapy or intelligence-augmenting brain implants so they won't be retards anymore.

Well first, it's murder. Second, simply because someone lacks certain facilities or attributes doesn't give anyone a pass to kill them. For instance, there are many people who are taller, smarter and better looking(although not many ;3 ) than me. Does it make it ok for those people to kill me? No it doesn't. Last, any parents who would harm their own offspring violate core natural protocols, thus, perverting the design of procreation(like don't kill yo keedz). Once that is acceptable, who is to say the floodgate won't be opened to killing children whenever paresnts damn well feel like it?

Yes

Yeah, Sup Forums would be gone and Sup Forums would be out of a job.

They're no different than cats, or niggers. If people want to keep their useless pets, let them. It only makes their lives worse, but at least they can virtue signal on facebook