It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity...

It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you.

For the last eight years of my life, since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, never to me.

I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.

You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime because I don't know what you don't see in me, I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman. I will punish all of you for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bw9AqFWaA5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just get a hooker dude.

You're paying for sex one way or another. So, may as well pay her to leave.

What school Nd in which state?

Do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bw9AqFWaA5U

Just get into CP op

do it Elliot.

You idiots it’s a quote from Eliot Rogers manifesto.

Dude, it is so easy. Hit on every girl that you meet. 90% rejection rate means 10% success rate. It really is that easy.

On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the hottest sorority house at UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up, blond slut I see inside there. All those girls I've desired so much. They have all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance toward them, while they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes.

I take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you., You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one, the true alpha male. Yes, after I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house, I'll take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure while I've had to rot in loneliness all these years. They all look down upon me every time I tried to join them, they've all treated me like a mouse.

Well, now I will be a god compared to you, you will all be animals, you are animals and I will slaughter you like animals. I'll be a god exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it and you do deserve it just for the crime of living a better life than me.

DO IT FAGGOT

Right. You would be as godlike as the dipshit who ran down counter protesters in the gray Dodge Challenger.

Kill em. Kill em all!

You don't have the balls to do it you fagget! Natural Selection

>doesn't get my joke

This fools manifesto is so ironic. Its hilarious.
>perfect guy
>shoots up school
>supreme gentlemen
>target women for death
>I’m an attractive guy

Why is /r9k/ all over Sup Forums today? This board is shitty enough as it is.

If life throws me a hardball I'm loading up for urban safari. I'll take it as many niggers as I can. Hello fbi

Because they're the same people. Sup Forums LARPS pretending they have their shit together and /r9k/ LARPS that they don't. They're the same people.

Why are hapas so bad at marksmanship? How many he scored, 5? In comparison pure Aryan Breivik effortlessly eliminated almost hundred of commie scums and got away with it.

itt: newfags

I too have noticed the robots at the gate. getting gross here

>california
And nothing of value was lost.

>tfw you will never see the tapes

>Sup Forums LARPS pretending they have their shit together

Marc Lepine did it better, and proved that the Mini 14 is worthy to get into High Score territory.

Just get a prostitute, user. Cheaper than killing yourself and letting Chad win.

>covering up

Old pasta. Whatcha sliding op?

because he's literally quoting elliot rodgers, if it wasn't obvious enough you idiot

my son is half chinese. good thing he wont turn out like this faggot