/IBS/ - INTERNET BLOOD SPORTS Warski, JF, some boomer faggot, and Fuentes

>Nick 'Drew a knife, the jew fears for his life' Fuentes redemption story edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh_lp1kMBS8&t=4450s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

interesting that he would defend israel over america

The absolute mad man

S H U T I T D O W N

This stream is like a red pill carpet bombing.

Me right now watching a kike get gassed in real time.

First for Fuentes

Literally a sperg

>things you shouldn't type whilst living in Germany

>check USS liberty incident on wikipedia
>no russian entry for it
I wonder (((why))).

OY VEY WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE THE (((OFFICIAL ACCOUNT)))

Between this and THOT patrol, how can anybody possible dislike Nick? I think it's very clear that people defaming him are shysters.

goddamn I love bloodsports. and this stream is amazing.

BELIEVE THE (((OFFICIAL NARRATIVE))) GOY

Have no idea who Halsey is, but my god is he absolutely disgusting to listen to.

Fuentes is very well educated for such a young man.

Anyone who defends Nick "the spic" Fuentes is anti-white. He consistently countersignals our heroic leaders, Spencer, Enoch, and Mosely. This guy truly just can't get over his Mexican catholic cuckliness and is forced to attack his aryan superiors.

Disavow!

>mfw 4k people got half a years worth of redpilling on Sup Forums in a mere entertaining 20 minutes

Context. Reads like efame clash.

>oy vey goy, ally purity doesn't matter

Nick Fuentes can be the white empire's ambassador to the spics. He still has to go back though

is Andy not reading "racist/antisemitic" superchats AT ALL anymore, or just during certain debates?

Why hasn't youtube shut down the channel yet? The past few podcasts have been nothing but repilling on the JQ.

SHUT IT DOWN

This kid just BBQed a boomer Jew in front of 4k people. Cut him some slack.

>Hello fellow white nationalists!

alt hype, while he makes good videos, autistically rages at anyone who countersignals in rightwing internet shitflinging

he apologized later fake news

>WARSKI DESPERATELY TRYING TO REMAIN OBJECTIVE AND (((NAIVE)))
He's clearly been redpilled by this discussion alone. It's a shock to his system.

Fuck off you D&C shill. He just deloused that kike with Zyklon B

GAS THE PENGUINS

he looks like he's having a breakdown

Jewtube doesn't care until some (((MSM))) outlet bitches out.

probably just when he has a kike on
doesn't want to take away from the conversation by making whoever feel threatened by the host

>"revealed my true IQ"

Andy low IQ confirmed.

Why can you only go back and watch the last two hours? I gotta go to the gym soon, and I won't be able to watch everything I missed when I get back

let's stop talking about the jews. its getting old lets just shut it down

>Spencer
High likely hood of homosex
>Enoch
90% sure is a kike. If not was married to a liberal kike rat bitch for years and only left her once it was found out, so he says.
>Mosley
Literally lied about having served. A pariah.

MOE SAID

reminder: this boomer faggot is your avg /ptg/ poster

next stream Andy is going to have a shaved head and tattoos

Alt Hype is gay and Fuentes is pretty homophobic.

Poor race warski, he finally gets redpilled.

Is your memory that short?

As a fellow white man, I too agree that we should avoid all talk about the Jewish People.

He's in Canada, he legally can't say a lot of things

>when he grows up a bit

Buddy, when he grows up he's going to be even more terrifying for you and your ilk. Imagine how powerful this fucking kid is going to be by the time he is 30.

>the kike is this impotently angry

>let's get dyslexic stammer with moor genes who doesn't even know what Mossad is into alt right

Youtube is shit
the full stream won't be uploaded until later

We all start somewhere.

alt hype is a gay that defends kikes and wants to let them in our movement. His place could be easily taken by JF, JF knows as much about biology as him without countersignaling.

How long until it's uploaded about?

Fuentes fucking murdered a kike tonight.
The more this goes on, the more people see how disgusting Jews truly are.

Stop being a fucking idiot. Nick is basically every conservative in the pre WW2 era.

He will be targeted, which saddens me. Watch, slow character assassination will occur.

Haha I forgot about that, Sargon lost it.

a couple hours maybe

>mfw a stuttering sceptic created the most efficient redpill delivery method on the internet that reaches the top ten streams on youtube, influences thousands of people, and is only getting more popular

>the (((official stories))) contradict that

the entire chat at that moment

Andy stutters when he has a redpill overdose.

>I don't know what the context was
What context would justify it? The kike agrees, he thinks we're white niggers. Jesus christ, Sargoy.

>our heroic leaders

Holy fuck i i kekd my pants when he pulled out that knife.
Deus vult

It's more material for shitty stand up comedy.

Nick "Part Mexican, but remember race mixing is bad" Fuentes.

N I

Reminder that Fuentes holds the same position as Sargon on the race question

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh_lp1kMBS8&t=4450s

The context only matters when he is defending another jew.

Alt hype is infinitely better than anchor baby Fuentes though

So to recap, warski's skeptic audience now
>hates muslims
>understands differences in race and IQ
>hates kikes

All we need now is the holohoax warski stream

The tech sector only really gives a shit when the media gets on their ass, I have a hard time believing Google and Itunes were completely unaware Chris Cantwell's content until Cville. Facebook until very recently let people post ads for private gun sales

a perfect fit

F, rip Sargoy.

Except that he's catholic, mexican, and a raging narcissist that can't play nice with others in the movement, thereby causing division.

That fucking chat explosion at the fat boomer faggots bomb.

Everyone has their own angles. Faulk is great for the autistic facts about white nationalism, but he's soft on the JQ. Fuentes is a bit soft on white nationalism, but just eviscerated that kike in real time

Nick has a MUCH higher verbal IQ, Alt-Hype is a verbal brainlet, can't speak in real-time.

Except the fact that he's a non-american spic

Its really one of the most fantastic things I've ever seen on the internet.

Nick reminds me of mark wiens

He's only 20 years old. He's just a kid with much to learn and mature. But considering his starting point compared to where many of us were at his age, he's got a ton of potential.

>Andy wasn't even listening all along

Nick is the true leader of the nationalists.

I have never seen a kike this angry.

He sounds like a kike sometimes.

I will never forget Nick Fuentes coming on Warskis show tonight and opening by calling his opponent a "fat boomer faggot". Holy fucking shit that was funny as fuck.

>using age as an excuse when he almost sinks the movement

He's a pretty likeable guy, politics aside

>but he's soft on the JQ.
Didn't know that. Unfortunate.

The face he made when the jew was getting angry was actually just like Mark's face when eating delicious food. Killing kikes is Nick's peak moment of nourishment.

They have to bring Andrew Anglin to this show

I loved how he fucking lost it as soon as Jim's question on the USS Liberty drops. He was chimping out before Fuentes even said a SINGLE THING about it. Holy fuck.

This shit gets more glorious with each show. When is good o'l Dickie making a return?

Umm sweetie, he's a mexican. A MEXICAN. Do you honestly think any pro white movement MORE SO an anti immigration movement is going to be taken seriously by having a literal anchor baby as a spoke person?

LOL

Weev posted on the stream if you saw that

your (((concern trolling))) has been noted

>Sinks the movement
>Movement can be sunk by a teenage Buchananite

Jesus nigger you shouldn't admit shit like this.

Yeah not wrong

if an autistic politics nerd can tank your movement by calling people gay, it's not a serious movement.