United Kingdom

Rest in peace beloved nation, it was fun while it lasted.

Britain unironically died after 1952. It was fun while it lasted muh ancestors. Make sure to take as many of (((them))) down with you when you go.

This is revenge for Germany.

The Royal Family is actually mixed with the Rothschilds and (not surprisingly) soon to be a Jewish nigger as well. Britain hasn't been British since the 1600s.

S
S
S

american began its spiral downwards to what it is now only a few years later

You kids think just because you were born recently that the world revolves around you and you're at the start of the collapse. These things were arguably set in motion centuries ago. And at the very LATEST, at the turn of the 19th century. Henry Ford wrote about the Jewish problem all the way back in 1918

Hard to believe that this is the nation that explored and colonized half the world and stood up to the nazis in WW2. England isn't England any more :(

remember when we used to kick the living shit out of spergs like that twat. man i miss those days.

>England isn't England anymore
>stood up to the Nazis

There's your problem.

what happened ?

Well there's the fucking problem bucko

>stood up to the nazis in WW2
stop being such a retard you zionist shill

so this Guardian writer wants British people to suffer as 'revenge', he's openly admitting he's trying to bring about a worst case scenario with his vote.

wtf does "being british" even mean?

marginally more than being english I suppose.

Fuck england

you from Scotland ?

aye

>muh stood up ter nadzees n sheeit
Fuck off back to r/the_donald and gas yourself, boomercon. This place isn't Le edgy conservative hangout, faggot.

>literally cucking yourself

God, I hope that cunt gets mugged by Pakis.

soy detected