UQ Holder!

Why is Negi's taste so shit again?

Scans fucking where?

I thought this manga was supposed to be about Eva getting her happy ending. What the fuck happened

Akamatsu is a hack

>the best woman in the universe
So, Nodoka?

Just google it, dude.

We're watching the good end timeline, so we know she ends up a hikki. I wonder what happened to her in the Holder/Asuna sleeps timeline.

we already saw that, she and Chachamaru are working at Negis side, doesn't mean she won but it sure seems like it.

dump it faggot

She's right to reject him because he's a kid, but she could have at least made it clear first that she did in fact have the same feelings for him instead of just trailing off.

she wanted to give him time to grow up, instead of keeping him tied to some sort of promise.

If she did that, Negi would just keep pursuing her. He's a shonen hero after all.

Well, she will win the Negibowl.

Dump the chapter

Fine you fucker

Negima's true ending first, then harem shenanigans then Eva's good end.

dropped

Don't worry, it gets better.

>Try again in five years
Akamatsu is truly a master troll.

Negi is so pure!

what the fuck happened to this manga

why is negi so pure
how dare Chisame rejected best boy

Sigh...Years ago I'd finally gotten over how Negima had ended with no resolution. I read a bit of UQ Holder and immediately realized it was garbage, and was content with moving on from Negima.

Now, the one time a month I go on Sup Forums, I just happen to come as this shit is posted and find out goddamn Chisame won the Negi Bowl. All that anger I buried is fucking bursting out now.

Ah well, at least it's not someone utter trash like Makie.

Nodokafags BTFO

Yue pretty much was the reason Nodoka lost when you think about it. Nodoka was the obvious winner candidate during the first half, but when Yue revealed her feelings, Nodoka had to be considerate of her, which led to them pretty much turning into an irrelevant meme duo.

birthofanewsupervillain.jpeg

Dropped.

i feel bad about the fact i forgot everyones names

>Nodoka was the obvious winner candidate
Keep thinking that.

I doubt even Akamatsu remembers. That's the issue with this type of huge-ass casts. A bunch of them will end up drawing the short-straw and never any focus, much less a character arc.

She was the one with the most romantic development by far except maybe Asuna, and Asuna ended up being his relative.

That's what happens when a manga ends same thing with sayonara zetsubou sensei, same with medaka box

kek

Why'd he choose the cam whore?
Wasn't the thirsty blonde rich girl better, does he just like the challenge?

Ayaka is the best.

AUTHOR OF LOVE HINA

What a bunch of spiteful and jealous cunts.

He probably chose the least likely girl to win but was still somewhat popular because Akamatsu a shit

CHISAME A BEST
A
BEST

The rest of the chapter shows that he prefers mature girls. Not these hysteric ones.

Not really. He turned her down because he liked Chisame, but since she turned him down, Nodoka stands a chance again. Of course, she probably understands that he's not worthy of her now that he's revealed his shit taste. Negi lost the Nodokabowl, not the other way around.

All ded

>not finding Eva happiness
Fuck you, Negi.

One thing I didn't like about Akamatsu's faces is that sometimes I can't tell if they're surprised, happy, embarassed or angry. It's just that one big-mouthed expression. If there wasn't any text with the page, I'll probably miss the mood of the scene.

did anyone in his class not want negi? feel like it was mana and maybe chao

Don't stop ;_;

Asuna a best

Touta is us man

More than half of the class are just messing with him and don't really like him romantically. Because he's a kid.

>Nodoka stands a chance again
Haha, no.

Asuna saves the day

The three sluts, the swimmer, Mana, the priest; Chao and the cook.

Based. Fuck all those thirsty whores.

I thought Negi fucked Maki in the end of Negima?

Makes sense Eva wouldn't win. She got zoned hard by assuming the role as Negi's teacher. Moreover, she like Nagi's non-Rankan friends all kept using Negi as a proxy for Nagi.

All the kinky stuff was just petting. There was no serious passion behind it.

Sorry it didn't work out, Eva..

Chisame is just Naru with glasses.

Naru always wins.

>I'll become a priest
Kek

>Negi surrounded by onee-sans
>Touta surrounded by lolis
Whats the next generation going to be?

New arc?

>I thought Negi fucked Maki in the end of Negima?
What? No.

>16
>Looks like 30

Because of the Magic World arc when she became the snarky main companion and was also part of major changes in his life

So this is how Akamatsu going to tell that abridged last battle to be ending we got years ago.
Talk about dragging the UQ plot just to expand a non in-timeline related events.

Filler arc next I guess.

im gonna bet $5 the last panel is actually a foreshadowing into future events.

Kotaro is still relevant? Color me surprised.

I'm still pissed off that the original manga ended when it did. It had so much to offer. We didn't even get a story arcs for the cheer trio. Madoka was sexy and Kakizaki hinted some stuff in the manga. Also, Yuuna okay with Negi copping a feel?
The fucking potential all wasted coz of this long wait.
From memory, Ayaka, Makie, Chachamaru, Nodoka, Yue had really serious thoughts about Negi.
Ako had a thing for grown up Negi. Not really sure how that went for her.
From this chapter, it's shown that Ku Fei also wanted Negi.
Chisame also wants Negi, but not enough to chain him to her at his age.
The rest of the class ranges from fling to friendship. You wouldn't leave Negi alone with Misa for sure.

The only ones I think that Negi never got to really like him on any level of "want" basis was Kazumi, Asuna, Chizuru, Natsume, Sayo, Chao, and Satsuki. Everyone else had flags tripping at moments in the series.

He really got punished by Chisame there.