I wish Lucoa was my mommy

I wish Lucoa was my mommy

Fag

Why?

imagine the milky milkys

Because she would me nice and caring and love me, and she'd also be sort of lewd and think I'm cute. She'd tell me that it's okay and that I don't have to get a job or go to college again and that I can just stay with her and be her cute little boy forever. And then she'd snuggle me and smoosh me in her boobs. I'd feel embarrassed at first but they'd make me feel nice and safe and I'd fall asleep like that.

also this

Had a neglectful relationship with your mother, so you want to substitute your shit upbringing?

Here, you earned this.

No, she was really really nice when I was little, and then I grew up and now she's just angry and sad and drinks and I wish I was a cute little boy again and that everything was like back then. I wish a cute anime mommy like Lucoa would be my new mommy and be even better to me then how my real mom was back then. She'd use goddess magic and make me cute and little again.

Sounds a bit Oedipal to me

report this filth

I like this.

Enjoy the memories and move on user.

Then you have shit taste

But that means I would be your stepdad

Well, I mean, I'm not sexually attracted to my own real mommy, but I would probably also be attracted to Lucoa if she was my new mommy. I want to be just like Shouta. I feel really jealous of him.

I can't

No I just only need mommy sorry

t. DFC (Disgusting Flat Chest) fag

Kill yourself you dumb cunt

Lucoa is a lesbian goddess of spics. Also if she's your waifu you just got cucked by an androgynous child

I want to become the androgynous child instead

ive got a pretty good idea as to why your "mommy" is sad and angry
i cant imagine any mother being happy that thier 35 yo virgin son has developed a degenerate fetish about being treated like a child while being fucked by thier mother or "getting milkys"

Well I have the same problems as you (kind-of) in that I'd really like (maybe need) to have a caring and somewhat strict mommy guiding me. I fantasize about that nearly everyday, and I'm very melancholic about everything in my life. I was happy as a kid, and I'm not anymore, and I just wished I could be a kid again and be cared for.

I know the feels, at least somewhat.

>heterochromia
>gradient hair
>busty and "thicc"
Sounds like a generic Deviantart OC

hag enablers, this is your mindest

I'm 20, she doesn't know about it.

Yeah, that would be nice. I'm a little scared about strictness, but it might be nice to have that kind of structure and getting praised when I do good. I like being called a good boy. Maybe that's what I need to feel happy again.

You're a filthy MAMMONE

If she was my mommy i would share her with all my classmates

>milkys meme
You do realise that women only lactate during or after pregnancy? You would have to pump her full of a kid and then your mommy will give the kid all her attention lol

Friendly reminder to put "sage" in the options bar ;)

Maybe. I know that's what I desperately need. And I'd like strictness (as opposed to what happened IRL) to guide me on a better path (things like homework, chores), though not mean strictness, like denying affection and things like that, that's horrible. Just asking for a little bit of effort sometimes, under supervision and with help if needed, which would be rewarded. Structure is nice, because it's both keeping you on the right path, and caring for you, like having a decent bedtime routine, which can be fun.

Honestly, I'd die to just be able to receive a headpat and take a walk while holding a Mommy's hand or something.

Women can still lactate if they take hormones dummy.

>Expect loads of good translated doujins.
>get nothing.

>pumping a love one full of hormones that will have negative effects on them just for a cheap thrill
Fucking faggot

What is that?

I don't because then I wouldn't be able to fuck her

A MAMMONE, Pesci. That's all you are, a fucking MAMMONE

I don't know what a MAMMONE or a pesci is.

Don't you have a containment thread to shitpost in already?

Pesci is a fucking MAMMONE
And a MAMMONE is Italian insult for "Mama's boy".

>not wanting to have a goddess for girlfriend
>not wanting to have everything provided for you
>not wanting to not have to worry about food, money, protection, or anything like that for your entire life
>not wanting to not have to worry about disease (as a goddess, she can probably fix that)
>not wanting to live forever or at least very long (again, as a goddess I'm sure she could do that)
>not wanting an 11/10 woman that loves you unconditionally

I smell wageslaves, this mindset just screams fast food worker. Wageslaves live a terrible life so they delude themselves into thinking they actually like it, that they wouldn't want to have everything for free because struggling for it "makes me a man", that toiling away at the deep fryer for 9 hours a day for peanuts is just "struggle that spices up life".

I stole your'e mum.

do you consider this to be a good thread?

I just like to having a fucking life

>he's such a filthy mammone anyone who isn't a fag is shitposting
>goddess
Too bad she got banished for fucking her sister.
>implying that you're a cute shota
You may have a tiny dick but its still not a shotacock and that's what lucoa wants
>wageslaves
Spotted the basement dwelling mammone. Are you mad mama forgot your tendies and chocky milk? Go hug your cum encrusted body pillow and go jerk off like a good, docile, boy

Italian for mommy's boy. Pesci means fish, though in this context it's a surname. He's implying you're Italian because we don't kick our children out of their houses at 18 so "of course" we're all "mammoni".

But would you fug her OP?

Spotted the ragey wagie.

>Spotted the basement dwelling mammone. Are you mad mama forgot your tendies and chocky milk? Go hug your cum encrusted body pillow and go jerk off like a good, docile, boy
Sorry mate, moved out at 20, you're right I never worked a day in my life though, but I inherited enough that I never will have to. Already did the calculations and put aside enough to live my life as your average middle class should things take a turn to the worst, while the rest is invested (and making me enough profit to not need to touch that safety deposit). I spend my days doing what I want (hobbies) instead of slaving at work, though I'm sure you don't even know what that means as you'd never have time for an actual hobby due to your wageslavery.

The amazing thing is, you've deluded yourself into thinking you wouldn't even want a life without wageslavery if you could.

Oh boohoo we work jobs. You've got mommy issues and fucked way of expressing them. If I don't end up like you I'm fine with earning what I get.

Probably, if she was nice and gentle and guided me and praised me when I do good.

S E E T H I N G

Best part is, I don't even dislike Lucoa. I just called OP a fag and things escalated

God hates hag enablers.

God's dead bitch

Nigga you on the wrong website for that shit

Thanks for proving what I was saying right.

Her features are way too big for her face

Amazing thing is you've deluded yourself into believing that you can be happy not working for anything.
Boom, mic drop, irrefutable because I said so

She's like a little kid or something I don't know

Just because she got banished doesnt mean she doesnt have her powers anymore, she is clearly the most powerfull main character
Having everything provided seems boring though

I WANNA FUCK HER
I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO FUCK SOMETHING SO BAD
So this is what waifufags feel like

Not him, but don't pretend anyone would bother with work if they had the opportunity to live comfortable lives pursuing their passions. Perhaps someone would still choose to have a job they like, but that would be closer to having a hobby than to wageslaving.

>he straight up admits he's too much of a wageslave to even consider hobbies existing

Well shit user you're doing all my arguing for me.

DESU I think I would probably work even if I had enough money to last me the rest of my life, just to give me something else to do.

I might do a different job, or only do it part time though.

I have a serious mommy thing and I find my mom gross to say the least especially in that way. Freud was a coked up hack in general.

I want to be a cute androgynous shota and be taken care of and secretly lusted over by Lucoa. That's all I want in my life.

That's definitely true, but plenty of people find value in doing tasks and producing things. Really the only jobs that wouldn't be worked anymore would be convenience store clerks and menial government jobs. Other than that I believe people would still mostly choose something productive to occupy their time

So is posting dumb shit on Sup Forums an occupation now? I'd consider it a hobby

You don't know pesci?

I wish I could fuck her

What are some nice mommy-ish things that Lucoa would say to me?

Fuck me up the ass baby boy

M-Mommy please don't say bad words...

Sauce?

You've been growing a lot lately, mind showing mommy your cock?

I want to snuggle up with Lucoa and watch Hercules

No clue, found it on either /r/ or /wsr/ and just decided to keep it

U-Uh, that's a dirty word for it...but, okay mommy!

Wow, you're getting big. Mommy is so proud of her little boy~

Thanks mommy...I-I'm happy! I love you...!

i wish Tanya was my mommy

m-mommy please don't wear shirts like that

i cant tell if this shit is one big epic troll or mommyposters are real and actually this pathetic
at least i know i havent hit rock bottom yet

>at least i know i havent hit rock bottom yet
Yeah, it's a pretty good public service, no matter how much of a filthy, lazy, corpulant NEET you might be, at least you're not one of them.

I can't speak for the others, but I'm OP and I haven't made anything up or exaggerated. This is really how I feel. I also didn't know that the existence of mommyposters was debated.

Where did she even get a shirt like that?

Mommyposters are mostly trolls, but I'm in a similar situation as to OP and I can confirm that I feel similarly and that I want/need a mommy, and that there are people who'd like to have a mommy guide them.

I want Lucoa to tell me what a good little boy I am. And then I want her to tell me what good little boys get.

Fine, as long as I'm your grandfather
So she can call me daddy

This tbqh

Would mommy mind if I played with her horns?

Do you think she would be okay with one grabbing her horns and moving her head around while she gives fellatio?

I want to touch her belly

I bet it's squishy and fun to play with and warm to snuggle against!

I wish Dante from Devil May Cry was my mommy.

Because he would me nice and caring and love me, and he'd also be sort of lewd and think I'm cute. He'd tell me that it's okay and that I don't have to get a job or go to college again and that I can just stay with him and be his cute little boy forever. And then he'd snuggle me and smoosh me in his chest. I'd feel embarrassed at first but they'd make me feel nice and safe and I'd fall asleep like that.

Honestly, I'd die to just be able to receive a headpat and take a walk while holding a Mommy (Dante)'s hand or something.

Her body just looks so warm and squishy and inviting and safe

BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER EYES?

Nothing, they're beautiful. I could get lost in them.

Uncanny belly.

Remember the picture with a fat Lucoa pinning Shouta to the wall with her massive belly and looking down at him? I thought that was pretty hot