Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/3h5qi21okmko2gl/YuYuYu S Portrait.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is the next yyy live event or con?

>Cockudo

NoWaYu anime when.

5 minutes.

Subs will be out in ____________

I wonder if Wakaba grew those strands of hair covering her ear canals to protect herself from accidental impregnations.

>accidental
Hinata doesn't make mistakes.

Hinata ASMR when?

It really feels like she's risking it all the time though. Just look how close her ears get to Wakaba's in that picture, what if something happened? She's just an elementary schooler, how would she take responsibility? I don't want to see her ruin Wakaba's life just because she can't control her urges.

5 minutes.

Did you know they patched this in the last update, they moved the beef jerky so you don't get this anymore.

What did it say?

There's one this Sunday according to the previous thread and two anons will likely hook up on that day

Wow, so even the devs noticed it. That's kinda funny.

The お姉ちゃん大好きっ子 (she is a girl who loves her Onee-chan) was censored as お〇〇〇ん大好きっ子 which looks like おちんちん大好きっこ (she is a girl who loves cocks).

>she is a girl who loves cocks).
What, seriously?

What a slut

Yes, not quite as much as Sonoko though.

>see a cock in her imagination
>gets a cock later
way to go sonoko

She also has a cock pajama. Her ancestor has a cock too.

>489x680
Hmm

I mostly avoided the last thread due to spoilers so sorry if this was already answered. Is there another mini LN for the third movie like the one the goats for the previous movie?

Another mankai matsuri on the 27 of august in tokyo.

>spends more money on getting the cock than Sumi gets as her allowance in half a year
>probably wastes half the evening on shooting at that fucking thing
>fails completely, Sumi has to help her out
>finally gets the cock
>immediately trades it for some worthless trash prizes
I would have punched her stupid autist face so hard if I was Sumi.

I am glad Sumi is Sumi instead of you.

Yeah, it should be just one bonus chapter.
And damn, I thought Sonoko had some super evolved caterpillars in the cover art for a second. But I guess that's just the shadow of her eyebrows.

They are pickles

What spoilers? It's a prequel. You know how shit goes.

Don't worry user, I got that reference.

The chapter doesn't come out until next week, right? Hopefully someone uploads it like last time.

>Trades some passing fancy for a symbolic, heartfelt and meaningful gesture

this is why you have no nakama and aren't a cute girl

Can I post soba?

>"please pull out the prostate massager, Utanon"

mediafire.com/file/3h5qi21okmko2gl/YuYuYu S Portrait.7z
Could someone add this to the pastebin please? I want everyone to have access to it.

What is that?

The transparent portraits from the VNs.

Thanks again for uploading these, if you were that user.

Also reminder that Fuu is the coolest Yuusha.

/fa/ as fuck

Did the game ruin everything? All the theories of Yunna soloing out the window. All the theorycrafting and DEEP is gone.

Fuu is the sexiest Yuusha.

Anything to help out fellow yuushanons.

The WaSuYu movies managed to continuously increase in viewers, the 2nd movie got more sales than the 1st movie and the 3rd more than the 2nd, which is completely unheard of with these kind of movie series. I'd call it a great success.

How much viewers?

Come to think of it, if it was 2 cour and started in July, when the first LN chapter was released and when chapter 1is actually set, it'd finish in December as traditional. That'd be great.

It naturally climbed Place 1 in the mini-cinema ratings again.

Oh, fug it's the new yamato.

I like the minidrills.

I hope they turn into massive power drills when they finally become heroes.

>finally become heroes
hahahaha

That shitty theory has been out since Sonoko After, in other words, mere months after the show ended.

NoWaYu anime when?

Come on, don't laugh at that poor user's dreams.

>This story will not tell of beautiful flowers blossoming splendidly. This is a story of nameless, ignored weeds, trampled without looking, but still frantically trying to survive.
>It is a story of those who were not heroes.
>It is a story of those who would become heroes.

You mean an heroes

It has been pretty much confirmed both in the LN and in the interviews that at least Mebuki will become a hero at some point.

Are we sure it's the actual title of Yuusha and not just and idea of a hero?

It's not impossible, but it would be weird to give an established term a new definition after all this time. Also, Mebuki and Yumiko were clearly very brave girls from the start (even braver than many actual yuushas I'd say), so they already fit the literal definition of "yuusha".

But bravery is not the sole factor when you decide who got to become a hero though. There is a reason why Karin passed the test even if Mebuki was the better combatant. I would argue that the Kumeyus differ greatly from the Yuushabu in that they are not fighting for others, but merely for themselves.

That's true, but it would be even more of a stretch since it introduces a third definition of what makes a yuusha apart from the literal Japanese one and the usual in-universe one. And honestly, I think many people would feel cheated if the KuMeYus never achieve anything after all that "they'll become heroes" teasing. It just feels like a "the real yuushas are the friends we made along the way" kind of bullshit twist.

>I would argue that the Kumeyus differ greatly from the Yuushabu in that they are not fighting for others, but merely for themselves.
And them slowly changing as they realise that fact would be just the right reason to get promoted to heroes at the very end.

Only if Shinju has enough energy to fund another 4 heroes and if they are still alive by then.

Going by the Command Suits it could be even 8 new heroes.

Where'd that chuckler get all that spare energy? After having to give back functionality to the Main Yuushas, even.

Did she use all 20 Mankai in this one fight? And we didn't get to see all of it? Why would you cut the fight at the climax twice?

That Command Suit is still too weak for a hero. If a bunch of Stardust is enough to give them trouble then Scorpio can skew 8 of them just fine.

Budget, schedule, and screentime.

Book: it would be cooler for the reader to imagine her taking them all on.
Movie: Gokumi may not have had enough budget to that much.

The defeated Leo Starcluster and its entourage, presumably.
Plus it's not like giving the yuushas back their optional parts is a drain on the Shinju seeing as they aren't using the system at all anymore and thus the additional weapons and fairies they had to pay to use aren't taking a toll on the total energy either.

Because implied suffering is sometimes stronger than in-your-face suffering.

The number of niboshi and udon supplies all around Shikoku were reduced by half in exchange.

Truly this is a fate worse than crippled girls.

I do believe the sentinels and specifically Mebuki would change greatly over the course of the story and would be more deserving of the Yuusha title at the end. However, it's debatable if they would even survive or get officially promoted, since we already have 6 heroes and Shinju is pretty much a dried tree after giving back the offering. I predict the story will end with the Kumeyus realizing what makes the Yuushabu different and end up fighting to death for that ideals. (there is even one which says the most important thing is her life, is there even a bigger death flag than that?)

Unless Shinju nerf the current yuusha significantly and have them at the same level with the "mass-produced" ones I don't see we getting more introduced to the main cast. But hey, this is just my prediction and anything can happen at this point.

Is the mobile game canon?

Probably? Just make them lose their memory

I think S2 will be like the WaSuYu references in S1, where one of the characters from KuMeYu will appear significantly changed/crippled for a brief scene, probably Mebuki meeting Karin, and all the rest will be dead.

It will probably be completely apart from the main story, so whether it's canon or not is kinda ambiguous. There are some SoL events set during the anime/LN stories without any Shinju magic fuckery though, I guess these can be considered true canon. E.g. the one where Anzu and Tama visit their parents.

It really just mean ranking for small scale release movie

Yo hold the fuck up, is that Sonoko with the main YuYuYu grills? I remember her crippled in S1 will she be healed somehow for S2?

I've not read a lot of the LNsl yet only started NoWaYu recently, if it's really spoilery don't tell me pls

Did you miss the part in the last ep where she has her bandages taken off?

Did you skip credits or something?

She healed at the end of S1.

Oh fug I completely forgot about that, I haven't watched this since it finished airing, I was planning to rewatch it after all 3 WSY movies came out.

I feel retarded now.

subs when?

10 minutes.

I cant wait 14 weeks

Why is manga wakaba so memeworthy? Seriously, I have more reactions with her than 4koma Wakaba.

4koma Wakaba looks just cute and silly, but manga Wakaba looks cute and silly while trying to look cool.

Post Top Yuusha

Top yuusha and her bottom miko.

A reminder that Wakaba will eventually marry a man and continue the Nogi bloodline.

So I've married Wakaba and those faceless old dudes told me to continue the Nogi bloodline, but I don't know what to do from here. Where am I supposed to put the dick?

You're supposed to rub your dick with hers.

Sure, m8.

>A reminder that Wakaba will eventually marry a man and continue the Nogi bloodline.
Is that actually canon info?
She doesn't have any relatives to continue the Nogi bloodline, or how we really know her bloodline got continued later by her?

It's a meme.