Episode 2 is out.

Is this Isekai done right?

MAXIMUM /comfy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEN4hcZutO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh comfy
I'm here for the qts.

Too much describing the food. Geez. Enough with teasing us how better it is compared to my ramen and doritos. I want to hear their stories

Ep1 was good because the Demon Girl was quite engaging as a character

What was engaging about her? Tbh I found the entire first episode totally bland and boring

This is exactly what Isekai done right looks like.
It's still so early but I might have found my AoTS.

She's cute, diligent, had a great introduction and the fact that she received the Dragon's blessing piqued my interest.
I was hoping to see more of her story and character development. Unfortunately, it seems like it would just be one new character to describe the taste of another meal on the menu

I wonder what she does whenever she is out of job

>I wonder what she does whenever she is out of job
Pleasing old men. Apparently the restaurant doesn't pay enough for her to make it through the week.

Dragon said that none can harm her treasures and she is part of it now.
Pretty sure that includes her body

Fa/tg/uys, how do we deal with the mothmen problem?

Hardmode: Something that doesn't involve fire

There's no harm if it's consensual. But this was a lame joke, please ignore. Though if I interpreted her last words of the first episode correctly it isn't making a living, despite her surprise at the payment, and her being a demon hasn't changed while she has to stay close to the door the entire time. So, maybe she's living like a hobo the entire week?

The only thing I don't like is that episodes don't come out on the day of Satur

WHOS CUISINE WILL REIGN SUPREME?

good

No guns or magic too, right?

Well, assuming we are following physics wherein they are built as extremely lightweight, then launching flak and needle bombs on the air should rip their wings enough to make them useless.

If it turns out that they are like leather-armor protected, then the only thing I could think off as effective are long bows and net launchers to take them out of flight.

If we can use magic, then the best magic would be water manipulation. Dousing them wet and soaking would completely make their poison powder irrelevant and it would make them so heavy that their wings would fail

Man I fucking hate moths.

Summon storms, it should make flying harder and the rain should wash away the poison.

>Hardmode: Something that doesn't involve fire

The answer is MORE fire.

>Is this Isekai
No.

>no casual jpop playing in the background

give that shit a negative yelp review

How do you deal with the poisoned water sources then?

>not bossa nova or jazz
how can you even eat?

Dilute it with more water.
Actually no. Since it's poisoned powder, then it would just settle down at the bottom till it decays after a few days

better be serving some churrasco in that case

>not reggae and ska
Come on lad.

Disgusting

>william died not being able to eat his favorite dish
fug man

I could watch them describing food all day desu
They look so happy and surprised.
youtube.com/watch?v=zEN4hcZutO0

>implying goblin killing and mothman wars is comfy

>Killing a group of goblins and then enjoying a nice hot meal
>Not comfy

Goblin lives matter too.

They are the farmers and biggest exporters or cacao seeds and yet they themselves cannot afford to eat the chocolate itself.

I worked at a bread factory once and none of us can imagine a day without stealing some of those mass produced bread. Even our own boss steals it for us.

I feel sorry for this people

your kind ain't welcome here greenskin

Aletta does get her own chapters and storyline. It's pretty slow and spread out though.

She actually thinks in the novel version that the 10 silver is enough to live for a month. She still gets a day job and place to live though, probably partly because she blows too much of her salary on artisan cookies from the upstairs cake shop.

I mean Aletta isn't even supposed in these scenes in the first place after all. She's pretty much splitting line with mastah.

But it is nice that she's there. Gives a bit more liveliness to it instead of mastah just being a stoic suave motherfucker.

Suffer not the goblins to live.

We build a wall of fire.
Make the mothmen fuel it.

>reggae and ska
Gakkari desu.

But like space elf when though?

She's a dragon.

Space elf rolls off the tongue better.

are "feminists" still triggered by this show?

Not quietly eating your food to the sound of a raging storm outside

Doing it wrong fampai

>not to the sounds of cicadas and the soft ringing of wind chimes during a sweltering summer day
Just keep on digging that rabbit hole.

Goblin Slayer visits the restaurant when? She could be his true soulmate.

Training large numbers of the common folk as slingers might work against the mothmen, especially if lead sling projectiles are used.

>the sounds of cicadas
Not all of us can be masochists.

Insecticide spell

invite the frogmen to an all-you-can-eat dinner

At least Crunchyroll did something right by funding this show.

Feed them meal from the restaurant, that should turn them into good and productive people.
This would be the best option if there's also fireplace in the restaurant.

>Fa/tg/uys, how do we deal with the mothmen problem?
Well the most important thing is anti-poison mist. So get everyone in BC gear. And with that done the rest should be easy. Mothmen are one trick ponies, if they can't poison you they are no threat for soldiers.

Let me know what kind of cultured man you really are.

Rain storm or snow storm?

>Bill Evans plays in the background

Better question. How do you deal with The Mothman?

If the goblins don't get to eat then neither do the mothmen.

Why not use fire? It seems to be a world that has magic. The Imperial Army or whatever just needs to hire some mages that can use fire spells to take down the mothmen.

Why would the chef not serve goblin when he's already serving lizard people.
Maybe the forest produce some important resources or something.

We'll scribble witty one-liners on the shot too, right?

>Why would the chef not serve goblin when he's already serving lizard people.

Because Sarah Gold sent the poor goblins to goblin heaven.

Goblin heaven doesn't exist. Only the excruciating nothingness of the void where their filthy ilk deserve to be thrown in.

GS, please. Not that you're wrong. Fucking goblins.

>Maybe the forest produce some important resources

Okay then the knights should start training bowmen, preferably with the English style longbow. Massed arrow volley fire should do wonders against the mothmen. In the episode the knights had no ranged weapons, only polearms and swords to use on the mothmen. If they can make plate armor and steel swords they can easily make longbows and arrows.

>Why would the chef not serve goblin when he's already serving lizard people.
Because goblins are incapable of sitting down and being peaceful. A goblin only sits down to put your guard down so you'd turn around and then it'd stab you in the back then loot your restaurant.

That if it ever sits down. Most likely it'll just attack the dipshit unarmed chef.

It's hard to believe a presumably fit knight would collapse after only one day of exertion. Even if his stomach was empty his body would have started burning fat to let him keep going.

>inb4 he was utlra fit and had no fat. Everyone has some body fat.

Mothman poison maybe.
Also he didn't collapse he was just whingeing and most likely would have been able to go on.

This is actually brilliant and efficient.

>infected person enters the restaurant
>Chief gets it
>infects everyone in restaurant next day
>humanity dies out from completely unknown disease

>it's another character voiced by Sugita
Holy shit he's just everywhere this season. I love it.

>when you find out they have shripe

I just ate and still it didn't stop me from getting hungry. Especially the meat juices part

So it's Doctor Who, but with cooking? I like it

>when you
>>>/twitter/

Did the demon girl and that space elf had a typhoid shot prior to getting employed into the eatery?

I thought it was strange the knight ate so much knowing he still had to run to get help for his garrison. He should have ordered something small and light with lots of carbs like a dessert to give him running fuel. Running on a full stomach is generally not good.

>when some jerk replies to you and tells you to go to twitter

Mothmen have poison powder that are carried by the wind. Hot air are light and fast and would definitely cause the poison to spread further.

Wind and water magic is better as it readily catches the poison and ruins their flight one way or another

>In the episode the knights had no ranged weapons
That was really weird. You'd think that a castle built solely to fight and watch against enemy known for flying around would have some ranged weapons.
Surely goblins aren't that bad, they're not kobold.

Fuck off

Perhaps the mothmen were proficient at wind magic nullifying ranged projectiles.

Mike Sparks on my Sup Forums?

the girls are really cute

Still waiting for the deepthroat fanart.

>Perhaps the mothmen were proficient at wind magic nullifying ranged projectiles
Obviously they are not.
But for the sake of argument, if you are faced with such an opponent, the best weapon to use in this case are bombs, nets, and bolas for they rely less on speed and aim and focuses on indirect damage.
With the exception of the bomb, both weapons are quite easy to mass produce. Even slings can count

Why? Does it turn out that she has another blessing that is particularly sensitive taste buds and throat so everything tastes more intense?

>Why?
Because of the handles.

>Sarah (((((Gold)))))
>treasure hunter
>daughter to William (((Gold))), a treasure hunter as well
What did they mean by this?

>nets
That would be pretty useful. Considering how high up the castle is, most of the enemy caught in the net would've fallen straight down to their death.

why does this season suck so bad? aren't summer anime supposed to be good?

I'm sure there's one door out there in the world that's not actually a door but a mimic.

Oh, right, like twintails, guess I am less corrupted than I thought

>like twintails
No, the horns.
You grab them as a lever to push your dick deep into her throat and keep it there while she looks up at you with tears-filled eyes.

I got that, I just meant that it's the same logic as when someone see twintails and thinks of irrumatio.

n-no

Isekai jews.

Yes

What happens if the devil girl stays overnight? Will she enter our world?