Have your prayed today?

Have your prayed today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_divLI3mDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

25+ times a day like a real Christian

No. that Jewish guy, Jesus, said not to.

Every morning, before every meal, and before bed.

I preyed.

I feel close to God when I do yard work. I posted this same comment in the "Confess" thread that always pops up.

Yeah, I always prey at 3am every night before I sleep, I actually can't sleep if I don't.

if you're on Sup Forums you're not really a christian

confession: i only pray if i'm in a crisis

like when my new cat crawled into my HVAC ductwork

i got that guy out. thanks, god!

Not to some kike on a stick

oh my god an a pray

4 a revolooooooooo-tion

No but I do relax and think introspectively, reflecting upon my actions, thoughts, desires, principles, and general direction of my life.

Every day.

List those details...

If you don't use punctuation, you're not really writing.

no my haven't

That's because God is a spirit. You worship what you know.

I wait til I'm about to go to bed.

>Have your prayed today?

the absolute state of american ''education''

1 Thessalonians 5:17 is my favorite verse. Can't live without it. Never stop.

Lmao

Let us rejoice now, then!

ye, girl was having a rough time being in purgatory again, paused for a moment while walking with an Angel

Rejoice in the Lord always brother!

“He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!”

I've been filled with the joy of the Lord lately, because I know the battle is already won.

First thought upon waking, after I'm awake I do a proper surrender, before every meal, here and there in my thoughts during the days work.

Yes. I find it helps. It keeps me going even at my lowest points

>tfw relapsed and jerked off twice today

At least I'm able to go longer and longer without committing mortal sin. So I'm making progress at least.

are you me? i still feel like we should pray more often, though.

When God says "everlasting life" does he mean only I you repented within the 5 minutes before you die? Or did he mean what he said?

pray for rain in Africa. it rains tomorrow. i don't think it's gonna be enough rain though. may need god please give me a monsoon

.youtube.com/watch?v=R_divLI3mDw

i think god has a sense of humor. maybe not.

>Have your prayed today?
Yes. I have are many prayed today. I hope God in her great feminine wisdom sees to answer my prayers.

I pray more than I care to count in a day.

Not sure what you're trying to say.

If you were to jerk off, or just think lustful thoughts for a brief moment about a woman, are you in a state of unsalvation ?

Yes. Absolutely. Are you implying I'm unaware of the seriousness of my offense?

Yes, actually. Once in the morning, once before each meal, and then once before sleep. Not necessarily to Jesus or God, but to the divine intelligence of the whole universe. It listens.

eh, david killed a husband and stole his wife. god god killed 10000 for messing up carrying the arc.

Like everyday, one in the morning, one at launch and one before going to sleep. ty jesus.