What if I told you there was a large secret society of undercover geniuses with IQs bigger than 200 living among us...

What if I told you there was a large secret society of undercover geniuses with IQs bigger than 200 living among us, doing ordinary work like construction etc. pretending to be just average idiots like you and me? They leave signs all around us, but we're not smart to see it. Not even the jews know they exist, yet they watch us and steer society through which looks like random events to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cps/d/web-design-licensed-website/6455155350.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>IQs bigger than 200 living among us, doing ordinary work like construction etc. pretending to be just average idiots like you and me?
not possible because their standard of living would rise in coordination to their social, emotional and educational IQ. an intelligent construction worker would end up owning a buisness in that regard.
>Not even the jews know they exist, yet they watch us and steer society through which looks like random events to us.
phds in hard sciences, or high ranking officials in those departments usually have a background check. this is incase if there is any disaster they can round these people up or incase if there was a criminal investigation where the evidence shows weapons involving bioterrorism or destruction, they can pin point them with these background checks along with recent purchases in the past 10 years.

sorry try again better luck next tiem.

DELET THIS

Plus Ultra? Or the Black Sun?

nonsense. smart people always go for high-status, high-income jobs ;)

>black knight satelite
I'm still convinced that thing's classified military weaponry. "we've never touched it but it's 13,000 years old and from another dimension"

>not possible because their standard of living would rise in coordination to their social, emotional and educational IQ. an intelligent construction worker would end up owning a buisness in that regard.

Why? Because you think it's the intelligent thing to do? They choose to live ordinary lives in public because they want to. They could take over any time but why would they, they're already running things anyway.

Not even the Jews? So you're one of them or you're a tendy tard who is getting larped by some nigger.

Makes sense. I imagine that if you are hyper intelligent all you would want is just to feel normal and be able to have somewhat regular human relationships.

>yet they watch us and steer society through which looks like random events to us.

I swear I've had this happen and have picked up on it before. These are weird situations when it seems like someone is fucking me or setting me up for something. It's really weird and I notice this happens only in certain circles. Very bizarre it's to the point I nearly went schizophrenic trying to figure it out

again. not possible because the person would from the start feel alienated from society as he/she grew older to realize what they are or what caliber they hold. signs of stress and drug abuse would occur. look what happened to the ok city bomber before his destruction, he went off grid for a while.
people who have a different thinking pattern that overall is beneficial to their living conditions dont stick around, be it sociopath or great memorization.

I'm gonna kek so hard when NASA discovers that it's just some piece of trash that got left in space.
Maybe you faggots could finally drop the conspiracies and get a job

Thermal blanket

Keep it shut. Seriously.

I'd say ur a fucking larping retard.

we can't let the goyim know about the dutch gestalt

SHUT IT DOWN

We are truly blessed. And we are benevolent.

are you talking about Nordic aliens op?

I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of Nordic aliens on a greyhound bus once, shit was creepy as fuck

Don't let anyone know I told you this... but if you think the jews control you... who is controlling them???

Hint: Height and penis size scale directly with intelligence. Who are the tallest men in the world with the largest penises?

The Dutch.

Bill Murray they won't believe you dot jpg.

What would you say if I told you they are all psychic telepaths and precogs and their DNA acts like an antenna for their immortal souls that reboot each time the universe dies and reboots, and this is all the nature of infinite iteration of the multi verse? That's why they don't share your goals dummy's. There is no finality.

I’d advise you not to believe everything the DMT elves tell you

>they watch us and steer society
Well they've been doing a shit job. They've got to go back!

>not possible because their standard of living would rise in coordination to their social, emotional and educational IQ

>He doesn't know about the Project

>Who are the tallest men in the world with the largest penises?
Sup Forums
stop with the rhetoricals, user

THEY'RE PROBABLY ALIENS LIKE REALLY STUPID ONES

How do you know how an extremely intelligent person would feel? Maybe they would just realize living an ordinary live is the most meaningful thing to do. You can't just use your average morals on them.

Fake. Smart people dont give a shit about others. You obviously have not been around them. The only people who care about society and politics are mediocre feel-good people who cannot see they own limitations.

Or so you think.

Your ideas of good people suck. The saints were the kindest, the harshest, the most merciful, the most stern, the most humorous and serious people to ever live. They were and are composed of seemingly mediocre people, but also geniuses and even retards. When God is able to work in a man or woman, that man or woman becomes more of who they truly are than ever before.

Meh screw secret societies. The good old (sometimes bad old) church is where to be

Lol what a fucking waste

>The good old (sometimes bad old) church is where to be

Which one would that be? Power attracts people who shouldn't have it. Good people just do what they do and don't care about phony status shenanigans.

Yes it's called Sup Forums

of course there is , considering that the western elites breed for centuries by selecting the couples by contracts it´s obvious that at some time since the fall of rome to the 19th century , some group could have enabled eugenics and mantained themselves as secrets rulers of society.

>implying people with IQs over 9000 would
>1 Succumb to the jewry that is finance
>2 Succumb to the jewry that is education
OP said they are smart user, not idiots

If that was the case you think they would have allowed a photo to be released?

You do realize that if such a people existed they would be in finance right?
Every civilization reach it´s peak and collapse , finance allows you to migrate without too much to loose you benefit from both the rise and collapse of such civilization.

I dont believe you can be a genius and believe in god at the same time. But I guess god is compatible with being kind, merciful, humorous, and all those other traits.

You mean Sup Forums hiding its power level?

The more you know the less you carry. I could see smart people just learning multiple trades, languages, and so on. Just go somewhere and open a bakery. If that doesn't work out repair cars. If you know useful stuff like that it's basically impossible to starve. The merchants on the other hand used to be chased out of town every couple of years or so.

>thinking having more money is better than learning to live with less when it comes to surviving the collapse

What if you found out that this group of people didnt need a secret society to function?

You mean like decentralized network?

The true universal Catholic Church of course. The church as an institution is beyond corrupt, the seat of antichrist

I'd laugh at you and call you an idiot.

The church has some geniuses. They are rare though. Paul said that not many mighty are called. God likes to use the forgotten, though sometimes he will use the genius or beautiful too

This, if what OP is saying is true, they've been doing a lousy job.

>lame daughter
heh

What if i told you there are NEETS with IQs bigger than 200 living among normies.That Manipulate the Inmmaterium to mine Keks and Salt from SJW and Liberals faggots while praising the God Of Primordial Darkness to Subvert and Vanquish The Gommunists, Deep State,Moloch Worshippers, Child Rapists, Kike Satanists so that Donald Trump may complete the System of German Idealism and bring forth the Black Sun all because they were bored and it was funny.

and what makes you think that

Nobody gives a fuck about you personally jackass.

What kind of circles are you talking about?

>Not even the jews know they exist, yet they watch us and steer society through which looks like random events to us.
Not that you would pay me any heed, but that's a typical mental disorder (paranoia) right here.

>black knight satellite
So your saying ayy lmao?

so we're just not gonna talk about that one post in this thread? no id, no post number... wtf

Not true my iq is 185 I was in all gifted classes gate program ect. I can play any instruments I pick up, can master any sport and can engineer anything. But I just don't give a fuck about making money so I couch surf.

What if I told you that if your IQ is over 200... you're in one of those societies that spends all their time arguing over the minutiae of self-created IQ tests?

I bet they watch rick and morty.

Still not smart enough to figure out aesthetics.

Norwegians
Congolese

Fax.

that rothschild faggot that runs a pizzarea was doing quite fucking well don't you think?

>I just don't give a fuck about making money

that's a sign of a true something or other.

I believe the secret genius part is possible, but I don't the steering society part. Things wouldn't be as shitty if that were at all true.

maybe they are assholes

what are you some kind of genius?

same here m8

What is consequentialism?

what is in that pic btw OP?

Needs to follow KantBot and read Wilhelm Meister's Apprenticeship

my standard of living is way higher than you and I make no money whatsoever. It's a matter of taste. You can't buy a life better than me because you don't even know about it. I'm sincere.

USayyy

I don't know man, it's very hard to tell what some "higher" intelligence would think. Maybe they have some sort of prime directive thing going on where they decided to not interfere, or not unless certain requirements are met. Would be interesting if there were different factions and they just cancel eachother out.

Anyhow, some of the new agers and whatnot believe there are reincarnated masters living among us normal people who are gently trying to wake up folks through somewhat mundane personal interaction. I'm not even talking about the white brotherhood or that theosophical stuff rather but just secret helpers in ordinary life. Like some say this life is just a learning ground for the soul and instead of moving on those peeps decided to reincarnate here to help us progress. I don't believe that but some do.

gods just wanna be human op. everythings already been invented. balance your positives and negatives to come out better off at death and in life, having lived a meaningful life. the universe is a chinese finger trap, made for your benefit. the only desire these people have is to leave behind for their children the opportunity to grow, same as what was done for them by beings who value only the full life experience, as there is nothing else

I mean let's look at the standards for quality of life
>I have more blessings than you
>A beautiful wife
>I eat better than you
>I sleep better than you

Where's the money? What is bought in shekels that a single day of work cannot gain?

can confirm, am genius, work construction

looks like Solar Warden

I have an IQ of 160 and am unemployed cause I'd rather just meditate.

hello there...

>nearly

Hate to disappoint you, I am a NEET.

You are delusional. If geniuses are not born rich they become homeless. Because of pic related seo scammer.

seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cps/d/web-design-licensed-website/6455155350.html

dude we like bombed ur people into the stone age
>how the fuck is there smart germans left?

they have instant subconscious knowledge about past, present and future as well as truth, so they do not need to communicate as everything is already known to them

youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q

/threat

:)

And that is why they have gender nutral kinder gardens, right?

Oh look someone trying to be mr20sickness.

>Not using the updated edition.

id say that iq tests dont accurately messure iq that high and any test that claims its accurate at 200 is lying.

Ok user ill bite. Gonna need some more sauce tho.

>"They know. Execute order 42"

Cicada 3301 is a meme but it proves that there might be more happening than one might think.

They are not, mine differ wildly between 160 and 200, not exactly accurate, day to day form has great effect also.

(I do puzzles every day, sometimes IQ tests to keep the noggin joggin.)

Did the society extend you an invitation and a bricklaying job when you scored 200?

We don't talk about that.

Jews are the secret society you nigger.

theres a food chain, theyre above you but they arent on top, most jews are no better than burgerdrones

>What if I told you there was a large secret society of undercover geniuses with IQs bigger than 200 living among us
...deleted...

>pretending to be just average idiots like you and me?
...deleted...

> Not even the jews know they exist
...deleted... Their one place outside of where they should be even if they have never been there. Shit is getting hot!

>yet they watch us and steer society through which looks like random events to us.
Math

Typical krautfag with delusions of grandeur. IQ is a meme bruh

I say I have 200 IQ to place myself outside of normies arrogance range since it's trivial that I am above them. It has nothing to do with a test.