Abstract artists doesn't have any talent!

>Abstract artists doesn't have any talent!

Picasso at 14 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NlpxjBgG-7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you've ever marveled at any advanced infrastructure or building, you have enjoyed the fruits of the labor of abstract artists.

>modern steel and glass Buildings
>being marveled at
KEK

>If you've ever marveled at any advanced infrastructure or building, you have enjoyed the fruits of the labor of abstract artists.
I haven't. It's all shit

His abstract stuff was shit. The stuff he was doing at 14 was better.

This desu
They all look the same, the older styles had detail and character, they were unique. I can't tell a modern scraper in berlin from a jap or an american, they're each as generic as the other.

Its hard to belive. I never meet in my life anyone young with real talent. Most of those "geniuses" were just doing 10000x the same thing.

Our civilzation is going backward

Cubism=/=abstractionism

2nd post best post, in case the 1st one wasn't sarcastic.

>>No need for art in my fully enriched life
There's a reason you're still here.

The Pre Raphaelite cunts were making master piece's at 6 years old until you art jew's disbanded them!!

100% carbon neutral building

>Another fucking modern rectangle.
Pic related, also carbon neutral

That's van gogh though

>muh LEED autoCADncer buildings

youtu.be/NlpxjBgG-7E

wow he was an old fucker for 14

Picasso was a strict constructivist. His cubism was genius because it wasn't even abstract.

still looks like dog shit to me m8

It's so irritating that the god damn kikes projected all their hate on Germany and not Hitler's country that also gave us 50% of the actual Nazis. God damn Austrians

>it's a rectangle
"so?"
>it's a big rectangle

Agreed user.
Society has destroyed the appreciation of skillful art.

You praise abstract/fine art, then post representative, kitschy Asian fantasy art?
You're retarded in more ways than one.

But is it art, or just mastery of technique?

Mastery of technique is a prerequisite for making art, just like being able to sing is a prerequisite for being a singer.

Both. Mastery of technique blended with soul, care, and genius makes great art. The ability to perfectly translate vision to reality.

It takes talent to deconstruct an image and still have the essence of what it's supposed to be remain perfectly intact. Same thing with free form jazz. Look at how he takes a bull and slowly takes away from it until all we're left are the bare lines but we can still perfectly make out what it's supposed to be. That's talent.

Sensiblechuckle.jpg

Picasso's art isn't really abstract for one, and for two, by demonstrating his utter mastery of the existing rules he has earned the right to bend and break them, because he understands why they were there in the first place and where they can be safely ignored.

That's the polar opposite of talent. Drawing in symbols is our default state, and it takes years and years or practice to stop doing it and learning how to portray mass, form and depth. You can see it in drawings made by 5 year old children or cavemen. A simple stick figure or a smiley face, which are as abstract as they can get and look nothing like humans, are still recognizable by all people and can even portray emotions.

I should've been an architect, this looks like some shitty house I would have made out of legos when I was 8

Better not. Architects are the first to go on the day of the rope.

Why wasn't he appreciated at 15?

>Abstract artists waste their talents on abstract art.
ftfy

You can argue intent is more important than technical ability.
A camera can perfectly capture an image. Is a camera an artist?

Literally 15 minutes in autocad

Because no one takes a 15-year-old seriously. Picasso's earliest works were often Christian-themed and depicted Biblical scenes. He painted First Communion at 15 and received considerable press for it.

This.