Texas hate thread

Texanon here, just wanted to vent my hatred for this “state”

>majority nonwhite
>horrible infrastructure
>John Wayne/no country for old men aesthetic does not exist, Wild West Texas is just a meme
>full of illegal Mexicans
>California tier gun laws
>will turn blue if immigration isn’t curbed; its turning blue will result in America turning blue forever
>shitty public education
>4 major crime/nigger ridden urban areas

This state is just a meme. It’s just cowboy California and will be fully Mexican in 2 generations tops.

John Wayne never existed, sorry to burst your meme bubble

Im talking about the aesthetic retard.

I'm a fellow texan do I look like I know big words

How is open carry California tier?

Just drove through this shithole state

Literally 6 hours of gayass shit looking dessert

The only radio was static and beaner stations

Fuck Texas

>6 hours
So you made it from Beaumont to San Angelo?

his real name is marion or some shiet and him and his dynasty went to school with my rents and i he’s not from tejas he’s from la

yeeehaaaahahahahaahhaa

Texas is not majority non-white, it is half and half.

South Texas and Southwest Texas is the wild west.

Gun laws are some of the best in the nation dipshit

you also forgot the massive influx of the liberal virus
>austin = little california
>dallas = little new york
>san antonio = little mexico
>houston = shithole
tons of niggers and fat people. everyone is a civnat cuck. this place is garbage. texas was like 90%+ white when we kicked mexico's ass. we are an amazing example of why you don't let in a bunch of foreigners. please nuke us and start over. the /basedtejano/ is a complete myth. they are arrogant, entitled, self-absorbed, and disgusting while managing to be grovelling and pathetic. they are overly violent and aggressive and prone to unprovoked attacks. they have not sense of morality or beauty or propriety yet are prideful in their gaudy "culture". fuck i hate brown people.

You must have been driving from like New Mexico to Oklahoma lol

Don't insult my state faggot. I love Texas. GTFO if you don't like it.

>"white"

>needing a permit to carry a pistol
>gun laws some of the best in the nation

Nah I was driving through via 10

I mean the scenery of ugly fucking shrubs and literally nothing else was for 6 hours straight

Total time to drive through was like 12 hours

If purgatory is real it's that fucking state

>tfw the government literally imported brown people into DFW

>laska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho (residents only), Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Dakota (residents only; concealed carry only), Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming (residents only)
That is one cucked law, but there are not that many states that allow that in the first place. But sure, Texas is behind all these states (although you can drive with a rifle if you're 18)

I-10 is south of scenery and boring as hell. I don't disagree. Common knowledge in Texas is that you don't want to be south of I-10 or East of I-45.

>t.someone who doesn't live in Texas
You must have moved from California faggot. We'll make sure to throw you over the wall.

then get out and fuck off to another state

Hate us cause you ain't us.

Houston may be a big brown shit hole or some sort of melting pot of horse shit that liberals say we should be. I don't know. I live just outside of Houston. I hate this town, its filthy fucking immigrants, and its forced "multiculturalism". Traffic makes me suicidal, and every other car on the road is a Mexican fuck with fake paper plates and no insurance. What I'm saying is please Kim drop a fucking nuke right in the middle of this fucking failed city.

Tejas is literally 43% non-spic white and dropping. Houston and Dallas are less than 30% white and San Antonio is like 15%. Austin is at least over 45% but its filled with liberals. Fuck Texas we should have never annex them into the union.

Vote out rat face Cruz this November.

Why is OP so butthurt?

t.43%er.

Damn Texans they ruined Tejas

t. nigger

>New Yorker living in over 70% white town
>Texan lives in a 70% spic town
>nigg...e...r...!!!!

This fuck that kike

Who are you quoting, nigger?

>completely ignores the MASSIVE URBAN SPRAWL around big cities

Kys

actual texan here, this guy's a fake ass faggot

I hate Cuckservative Texas

>LOOL BASED LEGAL BEANERS

You seem mad, OP. Did a gay Austinite refuse to insert his penis into you?

the civ cucks defending texas are literally all 56%ers
the non-56%ers want to gtfo of this state

California tier gun laws? Are you fucking retarded?

real Texan here

What's your area code so i can gun you down in the street like the degenerate you are?

I was on assignment for 10 months in Texas with a job I had. I moved around while I was there. Amarillo, Dallas, Houston. Texas is a fucking dump. It is nothing but a sprawling mess of cheap houses, beaners, nogs, Bangladeshis and Muslims. I didn't see a single cowboy hat or cowboy boots the entire time I was there.

The nicest place I stayed was outside Dallas in a place called West Lake. It was actually a really nice area. I bought a house in Houston because the prices were so cheap. I sold it less than a year later and make 65k on it. Houston is full of Muslims and nogs. It was horrible. I had no idea so many Muslims lived there. There are some massive mosques there.

I will never go back to Texas except for a short trip to hunt hogs. The weather is bad. It's flat and ugly. The vegetation that does exist is ugly. The Whites there are oblivious boomer mentality morons.

I feel for you bro
I lived there and developed the term "Texas cool"

It meant they weren't REALLY cool, they just thought they were cool, but there was always some Jesus thing or guilt that caused them to be uncool
Also, the white fucktards there actually defend the Mexican invasion

The only thing good about TX is their BBQ and Taco Casa

>TX Gun laws are some of the best in the nation dipshit

No they aren't, moron. TX is pretty authoritarian. You idiots didn't even have open carry of handguns until a year or 2 ago. Meanwhile there are something like 12-14 states where you don't even need a license to conceal carry. All your cities are now democrat strongholds. I'm sure your gun laws will go nowhere but down hill from here.

I used to live in Keller which is directly south of westlake. It is indeed a nice area.

Have to have a license.

I used to live in el paso texas and yes its full of ugly beaners and junkies. The ''cowboys'' are rich elites that take advantage of cheap labor and got pissed when ICE started to take them away. Yeah housing is cheap but taxes are on another level. Not much niggers because the beans are more territorial when it comes to crime economy.

I still have hope for texas soley for the fact that every white guy Ive met that wasnt in the shitskin cities was a raging racist. Some of them even have stories of killing border jumpers because its easy to commit murder in a vast dessert that no one likes to enter.

You've missed the cowboy-hat-and-boots part of Texas entirely. It's still a shithole, though, but that's beside the point.

They really are. Open Carry was the only thing we were missing and now we have that. You can own as many "assault clips" as you want as well as NFA items and surpressors. It's not as good as Alaska but it IS within the top 10. Anyone saying otherwise is obviously an ignorant fucktard.

Everytime I hear more bad shit about Texas is makes me regret my decision on planning on moving down there

this, I'm born and raised north of Houston and I'm going to college now (late start). If I had to guess, the ACTUAL white enrollment at the school is like 15% for a huge college. Everyone is a shitskin and the (((whites))) are swarthy and questionable. I'm bouncing out to Montana or Nebraska after I graduate. Texas is fucking finished.

Dallas area user here. Can confirm OP is legit telling the truth

move here if you want. but your children will curse your name if you have any here. they won't get to have childhoods because of the oppressive weather and they'll be racial minorities at school.

remember what i've told you if you decide to move.

>I didn't see a single cowboy hat or cowboy boots the entire time I was there.
You have to push 1 hour North of Houston to start hitting that, but now everything is being developed at unprecedented rates. Where there used to be fields, now are Krogers, HEBs, and a million kike parking lots. They're turning the entire state into a fucking parking lot. This is from someone who used to have "Texas Pride". It's done. The only nationalism to believe in is White Nationalism, everything else is a fucking meme.

I did see a real cowboy once. He was an older guy about 6'4" in Pecos, TX...he was wearing all the real shit, not the fake Urban cowboy crap. He made John Wayne look like a New Yorker

>Be Texan
>Cop sees you bearing arms
>"oi !!! Lemme see ya licence to keep and bear arms!"
>reach for licence
>get shot
>God Bless Texas

Did you mean "Fiesta" hispanic stores?.....lol

LOL most John Wayne and other "Westerns" were actually filmed in Arizona, not Texas. Lol plebs need to learn the Arizona master state.

Ok but that doesn’t change the fact that when people think of John Wayne and cowboys and the Wild West they think of Texas

Keller area master race

By wild west do you mean Mexico?

God Bless Texas I love this state.

>sending your kids to public school anywhere, even in a 99% white town
Terrible fucking idea

Yeah dude I'm from Texas and it sucks!

Couldn't agree more this state fucking sucks, be it the weather to the population itself. I want out

Reminder that Texas lost the only battle it fought against Oklahoma.

>Casualties
>1 bridge

lul

Reminder that if we can meme Calexit and Texit into reality, we'd go from le 56% to Le 80%+ overnight.

t. Nontexanon who wishes he was one

Texasfag here, I'ved lived in most of the cities mentioned in this thread including San Angelo. The state is a lost caused and the whites here are too brainwashed to realize it.

I'm heading to Alaska in five years - ya'll can go to hell.

California used to be open carry
Just wait until Tejas swings blue

You realize Texas adopted open carry after nearly a dozen other states and public demonstrations right?

Born and raised in Houston, I love these threads. I love getting pulled over and fucked with by the police as a huwhite Chad while 6 million beaner peasants with no insurance clog up the freeways.
Then you have the moron boomers who don't know a single statistic, have no rubric or standard for society. Your 2 digit IQ bean peasants who think you're racist if you're not somehow grateful for them.

What dumb fuck pays property taxes or sits in bumper to bumper traffic and is like, gee, we need millions more here every year!

everybody in texas can eat a bullet

Little Mexico sucks.

Kill yourself immediately and have your body shipped back to california you fucking faggot.

We now have open carry for swords

I'm a chicano (third generation Texan), and even I gotta admit, enough is enough. Mexicans are generally good people but there are just too god damn many of them here in Houston.

I fucking hate Texas. Literally 56% Face: The State.

Arizona is way more red pilled, has way better gun laws and far prettier scenery.

Fuck Texas. California 2.0 in less than a decade.

Did the okies literally just blow up the bridge on the border? How is that even a conflict?

Attracting a lot of liberal hipsters now. Texas mud/giant mosquitos. Highways suck ass. Lived there for a few months was glad to leave

Are you fucking kidding?
>Phoenix 45% non-hispanic white and shrinking
>Tucson 47% non-hispanic white and shrinking
>McCain and Flake are closeted liberal shills
>120 degree summers
>Among highest STD rates in nation
>Influx of califags and illegals
Arizona will be blue much sooner Texas