China Thread

What is wrong with this country? Why are their infrastructure standards so poor? Why don't they get improved?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_rail_in_China
youtube.com/watch?v=vY64ofqQH0M
youtube.com/watch?v=pgdI9ZmG93k
lpi.worldbank.org/international/global?order=Infrastructure&sort=asc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unchecked free market capitalism

this is in Taiwan, not China.

That isn't China flagget

sage

It's Taiwan, not China. Also, Taiwan is unironically a better place to work any career than the west.

>What is wrong with this country?
which china are you talking about goy there are so many
>Why are their infrastructure standards so
poor?
because poor people use them
>Why don't they get improved?
because poor people don't want to improve their lives they want to marry and reproduce

china seems like a scary place

Same thing.

It's fucking horrible. We need to beat them, user. I want them to all leave this earth.

Aus and NZ are the same thing by that logic

it's shameful when I see an australian use a fucking meme flag. good day to YOU.

abos and you are the same people then

Put your unpasteurized eggs in the fucking fridge there, Xuqing.

Nothing is wrong. Their infrastructure is far better than the US. And it improving daily. Do some research moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_rail_in_China

It's a developing country that was recently under stalinist communist rule. What do you expect? Countries don't become paradice over night, user.

its because of their nature. they are naturally selfish. cheap and have no morals.

the problem that none of you seem to address that china is improving while america is declining

I was waiting for the escalator to eat someone, I wasn't prepared for something hilarious like that

If she wasnt a lazy cunt and used the tech to walk faster instead of just sitting there, she would be fine.

That shelf with the fan is the fridge.

How is the Australian and NZ flags not meme flags? Better yet, cuck flags. Get an identity of your own you fucking weak colonies.

This is clearly an accident of stupidity. They have these types of escalators at some grocery stores here in Toronto and it explicitly says no strollers or carts etc (except grocery carts with special locking wheels). This is someone not following the rules and refusing to wait for an elevator. This is fake news and shilling. China sucks but this is the wrong way to go about proving your point.

>Why are their infrastructure standards so poor?
What are you even basing this on, and you realize that the US is like decades behind in our crumbling infrastructure right.

have you SEEN our highways m8

Someone post the gif of the chinks cautiously stepping over the panels on escalators.

>fap tissues in arms length
priorities checked

>this thing isn't unique to China, Canada has it too!

What a coincidence.

Chink thinking doesn't work like that. Everything chinks do driving, they do walking, and thinking.

If you're wondering what it is, it's emotion. They think their emotional feeling about something trumps the physical reality of it. That physics doesn't exist because they feel like it shouldn't.

It takes a lot of work and government oversight to get them to do infrastructure properly. And there are definitely places in Asia that have mastered that. Japan, Korea (finally). China is very much not such a place. China is gross.

Far worse things happen every day in AmeriKKKa

But Taiwan hates commies.

No regulations. Uneducated Americans don't realize American regulations are written in blood. The corporations that lose profits because of the safety regulations pay a lot of money to conservative media to convince Amerimutts that we need to get rid of regulations. Then someone's mom, brother, dad, or friend dies and the cycle repeats.

>being this retarded
China is a workers Paradise you idiot.

that image actually looks pretty conformable

So China

You can tell the difference because i was waiting for an escalator grate to open up and swallow the people on the right hand side.

Instead we had a dumb fuckup from a trolley.

If you are a single guy there is absolutely nothing wrong with this

youtube.com/watch?v=vY64ofqQH0M
Can any China experts explain what is happening in this video?
Is the lady trying to commit some kind of insurance fraud?

Cherry picking

Remove the eggs and make enough room for a PC. Otherwise looks comfy.

In China a lot of the infrastructure is actually relatively well made. The problem is that hotels, malls, and other public places don't get maintenance. There's no financial incentive to upkeep anything.

Look in a mirror, you cunt. You have no right to call others weak or cucks.

Those are called "Century Eggs". Basically they let them rot for months and then eat them.

is that even edible?

The chinks eat them. Personally I wouldn't.i

Vroom vroom

what's going on in that webm?

IIRC, crazy chink grabs the wheel and steers the bus off a bridge.

jesus christ thats intense

So, the fellow who pounced to the wheel crashed the bus? Or, is there another explanation for this clip.

This is what happens when you don't pass the controller.

Chinks in their natural habitat.

>wtf this flag

Man, i needed to google your country. Very beauty country!

Cool. Just dont come here, uneducated nigger.

The Baltic countries are rather pretty, yes. You should check out Estonia as well.

and he smiles the whole time. they're fucking inhuman.

Dr. Doom I presume?

I am chinese. Can i move to latvia now?

i thought the human skull was better than this
fuck you evolution

No

Because the Chinese are not only cheap they're also lazy and don't give a shit. They have no issue with cutting corners and don't care if something they do will negatively affect another.

she has a cart. if youve ever been on one of those theyre designed so that the cart wont move (as in you cant push it faster)

Yep. In (webm related) those two women could've turnt that thing off. HAH, they'll rather watch a human go trough a fucking grinder.

its a well known scam for old people to say that a car hit them and then demand payment (usually out of pocket, not insurance). Thats why you see people afraid to help someone who has fallen down or been hit

with clear korean writing....

If you help someone in China you're required to pay for their medical expenses. Even if you had nothing to do with the accident or crime or whatever.

YO! I saw you got the Sun Tzu meme from the pepe artist last thread yesterday

HURRR DURRR I'M FUCKING BLIND DURRR HOW CAR WORK

>three staff members (female)
>unable to grasp the danger of the situation
>barely grab the kid
>just standing there and watching someone die
What the fuck, this makes me mad

>perfectly good sidewalk
>walks on street
Every time.

you dont have to
eggs are coated in a thin film (Bloom) that protects them from moisture loss and prevents bacterial growth
they can actually stay un-refrigerated for up to a month
it's only after you wash them do you need to refrigerate them

Chinanon explains this shit

WOOOAH THESE GUYS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO REACT

Lol, this is why western men are cucks. Where’s room to have people over? Where’s room when you want to entertain guests, build\fix shit, fuck a girl etc?

I dont think thats the law...

IIRC he was just mentally ill.

>omg lets all just stand here and do nothing to survive
ching chongs everybody

I went to china for four days late last year on a work trip. Can safely say I never want to return.

What
A
Shithole

aren't century eggs soaked in urine?

The call him P. F. Chang

China's top secret agent.

he's crashing this bus, with no survivors!

this is incredibly satisfying to watch.

country too big, industrialized extremely fast, they didn't have to go through as many learning steps to get their tech as it was just sold to them by whites.

too collectivist to care about individual safety, kind of short-sighted iyam

>barely grab the kid
>just standing there and watching someone die
What the fuck, this makes me mad

It's really interesting reading these threads and googling these undeveloped literally who countries while they make fun of a superpower.

suurreee it is

>What is wrong with this country? Why are their infrastructure standards so poor? Why don't they get improved?

They have the fastest passenger train in the world in service.

1. it's taiwan
2. rapid expansion. china has used 3x more concrete in the last 10 years than the US in all of its history
3. did i mention rapid expansion?

lol, true

t. retard

china's already a superpower in its undeveloped state.

see

good. stay out

all eggs are soaked in chicken piss at some stage user

youtube.com/watch?v=pgdI9ZmG93k

China is below South Africa and only beats third worlds countries

lpi.worldbank.org/international/global?order=Infrastructure&sort=asc

which is why the west is freaking out about its one belt one road project

In fairness that could happen anywhere.

Trolleys are supposed to have wheel locks that engage with escalators but it's not like they're foolproof.

I don't know why I even watch these China vids.

Jesus. What mayhem.

Communism

>MOMMY SAID IT'S MY TURN TO DRIVE

>one belt one road project
never even heard of it and looks doubtful