The only reason anyone talks about Flat Earth theory is to stop people from looking into ring earth theory

The only reason anyone talks about Flat Earth theory is to stop people from looking into ring earth theory.

The fact is that the sky is an artificial projection. We have gone to space. The images are not fake. Our governments are not aware of the Ringworld. However, it is the true structure of our world.

If we dig deep enough into the ground, we'll encounter the artificial vacuum of space, not a molten core, not China.

A species of ape was deposited here millions of years ago; over time, offshoots developed intelligence, agriculture, metallurgy, militaries, economies. This was expected by the aliens who put us here, who are still in contact with various groups on the ground, having gone into hiding on artificial constructs across the galaxy, like our Ringworld but in many cases larger (i.e. Dyson spheres, O'Neill cylinders, etc. to survive a holocaust being perpetrated by another faction of beings from beyond our habitat (we ourselves, being aliens, are also simply a faction of beings).

For those unfamiliar with Niven's work: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworld popularmechanics.com/space/deep-space/a11183/could-we-build-a-ringworld-17166651/ larryniven.wikia.com/wiki/Ringworld

#staywoke my dudes

fight the good fight. I want to believe. do you?

The earth is flat and you know it mother fucker.

I know nothing of the sort, I have vibrated with the gods and I know that the Ringworld is the true structure of our body.

Bitch, i'm standing in my yard looking at the shit, and guess what. Its fucking flat!

you don't know what I know

Yea, I agree with you. If the world was round all those chinks would fall into space. LMFAO!

flat earthers are cianiggers

If the the world is a ring then we are all walking in negative curvature. We would see the ground rising up in front of us.

please

please just stop, I can't take all this larping

What? You glow in the dark nigger the earth is flat.

Dont listen to him he is just a CIA shill.

I’ve been seeing some stuff...

See these guys get it.

Mods plz kill

Start digging.

>he thinks the world is a ring

BRO

Haha of course the earth is flat just look at it.

I just asked my mom and she says the earth is a cube.

Shut up faggot, Its a hollow earth and the Noi live inside the planet and rule the world.

/x/ please go

Your mom just heard that bullshit from Tyrone.

if only u niggas knew about the hollow earth and how the garden of eden is there

OY VEY GOYIM THE EARTH IS A RING. NEVER TALK ABOUT HOLLOW EARTH THOUGH GOYIM.

NEVER.

Tyrone knows what he's talking about.

woke niggas.
Hollow earth is what they don't want you to know about and they created the flat earth psy op to discredit truthers.

got this in english faggot?

You fuckers are crazy
This guy gets it.

Get in here. Secret Jew island hidden on all satellite maps and people think that it's a hidden base for Bluebeam.

Get woke, my dude
>Not taking the mobius pill