FBI Text Message Game

Get the text message doc here:
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents

Texts begin on page 119 of the PDF (not listed in the doc, but in your PDF browser it'll list it)

So pages 119 - 502 are text messages

Your post # will be what page you read. Post the juicy stuff you find.

Other urls found in this thread:

csis.org/events/national-security-division-10
archive.is/q9Bm8
archive.is/AOikw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rollin'

Reminder:

INBOX = Strzok
OUTBOX = Page

fuck it I'm looking at pg. 154
the absolute faggotry of the FBI

what "fox website"?

Chinese theft of trade secrets

If your digits are too high or too low for a page, use the digits in reverse

Strok: "CNN: Source says naming a Trump national security team a 'knife fight'

Page: Christ. What does that mean?!

Strok: l can only guess difference of opinion between Trump and Reoublican establishment?

Page: l get it. l'm just exclaiming how f-ed it all is.

Strok: Problem is, l don't know if that's it. l just have no idea.„

Page: My god, Sessions for DoD or AG.

[441]

11-29-2016 Page: Also, jason herring spoke to me tonight about needing to get the . . andy letters out to congress. l need to prioritize those ASAP. Like
have to be done and finalized before l can leave. \U0001f612

11-29-2016 Page: God, the mye letters re Andy ask for 5000000 much information.
\U0001f621 \U0001f621 U0001f621

>MYE is Mid Year Investigation into the Hillary email scandal

12-1-2016 Strok: And l keep thinking about what the D said, what was it, sick to
one'~ stomach? Want to talk with you about it more. And in would
like to talk to Jim and Andy too. Jim may be too much a true
believer thou h.

>D is James Comey - FBI Director

12-1-2016 Page: Mildly nauseous, he said.

12-1-2016 Page: Technically not sure you can talk to andy about it. \U0001f621

>Andy is Andrew McCabe

12-1-2016 Strok: Yeah well Jims too blindly boyscoutish and others not thoughtful so l can talk to him about his experience pre recusal. l'm not asking for
decisions. l'm asking how to think about it.

>Jim is also James Comey

Wow. text 765 says Mueller fucks Comey in the ass regularly and Strozk watches from the closet and wacks off. Sick bastards.

Roll

Strok: Trump saying agents at FBI are furious at the MYE outcome and he's getting a special prosecutor

>Strok is watching the 2nd Presidential debate

Page: I'm not watching

Strok: I am. Just getting aggravated

[399]

Jelly roll

poastin

Strok: Ok, the locker room talk twitter campaign was amazing and sad. And l do like David Brooks. [redacted] Reading Warren Buffet now

[401]

What "locker room talk" Twitter campaign are they talking about?

Strok: vou got a bonus from MYE.

>Lisa Page got a bonus from the handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation

[410]

Strok: Vaguely satisfying to see Megyn Kelley (who had botox and looks HORRIBLE) utterly going after Trump.

>Strok talking about the 3rd Presidential Debate analysis by Megyn Kelley

[411]

Strok: Also, work-wise, [REDACTED] called b/c Toscas now aware NY has hrc-huma emails via weiner invest. Told him we knew. Wanted to know our thoughts on getting it.George wanted to ensure info got to Andy . l toid Bill.

Strok: [REDACTED]

Page: [REDACTED] I'm sure Andy (Andrew McCabe) is aware, but whatever. One sec, Andy calling. Christ. He just called.

Page: Let me know when you can imsg. Not for here

>Strok messaging Page that the NYPD has Weiner's laptop with HRC & Huma emails. Discusses how the FBI can get the laptop off of the NYPD

>McCabe panics about getting the Weiner laptop

>Page can't discuss her call with McCabe via text

[413]

I've read a lot of these fucking messages from stzoke and page.

Am i the only one who gets the vibe, that he was into her, way more than she was into him?

Jim is Rybicki or wtvr his name is. D is comey.
Bill is probably Priestep.
That was one of my thoughts as well.

Shit's getting slid hard.

Rolling

Feed me digits

>Am i the only one who gets the vibe, that he was into her, way more than she was into him?

Read the last several pages to see this phenomenon reach epic proportions.
I started feeling sorry for the guy. lol

Page 265-267 they're talking about Weiner's laptops

>Toscas on left
>wray on right
>2005 both comey and wray quit the FBI
was toscas a "boyscout" like Rybicki?
csis.org/events/national-security-division-10 -- can't archive. This says he was deputy AG over NSD which is where page came from no? Obama appears to have put him there in 2009.

>Aside from perhaps the CIA and the Department of Defense's legal counsel, the Justice Department's national security staff worked in an atmosphere where every action was interpreted by the press, politicians and much of the public as either an attempt to justify illegal behavior or an attempt to move away from it.
>The way the administration sees it is different: the career folks know what happened, know why it happened, know how to fix it, and have the most at stake when it comes to getting it right.
archive.is/q9Bm8 -> archived 6 days ago. interesting Atlantic article gushing over BHO embracing the corrupt deep state from the Bush era. The same article mentions Toscas. I wonder if he's another Rybicki.

thx for the friendly reminder, LUCIFER

>Having all your cringy texts with your lover published online, and an army of autists and trolls poring over them.

When one of them gets suicided, it won't be suspicious.

Wtf Sup Forums is this board 100% shills and fluff hahaha this is amazing info and nobody is looking through this

roll

rollorino

What news post by fox was up on that date or around it. Autism use it.

praise kek

Why not.

fuck it, went to 207.
y'all unpack this, i feel like i'm reading the worst abc sitcom of 2015. might have contracted AIDS as well. will get checked in the am.

r-r-r-rollin

PRAISE

this gun be a gud thread

Have a bump but I'm going to bed

6 womyn?

MUH 6 MILLION WOMYN

Roll.

They sound scared as fuck talking about Weiner's laptop and that the NYPD has it

Everything after that is heavily redacted

I think Weiner's laptop wasn't part of the plan at all and forced the FBI to pretend to reopen the Hillary case to get that laptop

Page 210 is a waste. Rerolling.

That's a bingo. Rumors were they destroyed it and NYPD had a copy.

Page 466 is some office politics, nothing I see there. Rerollin

No page 866 or 668, reroll

fucking brutal final text.

Why are they scared of Sessions for DoD or AG? Does this answer the questions if Sessions really is doing behind the scenes work?

I just started off at page like 427 or some shit. anyway some juicy information and some serious keks

Duct tape your sides or you may never see them again

Any of you autists want to host the emojis from unicode so we can see the context of the emojis?

absolutely the best way for pol to run its operations
good job user

LAWL look. Article about FBI not contacting Clinton for about emails.

slightly interesting but not really

Comey political? (((Not for a second)))

wew

.gov I aint clicking that shit nigga.

Page 429. Not much, trying to find the article theyre talking about and came up empty. But I did find that they used the #nodpl bullshit as cover for the stuff coming out at that time; this was not in the texts

what's gonna happen? If during all that scare mongering under onigger the great v&ening never happened you think its gonna happen now?

why is some redax black and others grey? separate orgs this flowed through I suppose?

No 626, rerollin

Lol I don't care what fbi niggers think.

Iran has dirt on Obama and paid them off hush money.

archive.is/AOikw
>F.B.I.’s Email Disclosure Broke a Pattern Followed Even This Summer
>Daniel C. Richman, an adviser to Mr. Comey and a Columbia University law professor, argued that despite the backlash, Mr. Comey’s decision to inform Congress preserved the F.B.I.’s independence, which will ultimately benefit the next president.

maybe this is the article?

Muh vacation time. More nothing and office politics. Reroll

So they all knew that Comey was leaking to the NYT

Look at the date, isn't this before he got fired? He said he only leaked after??

Probably. This shit is ridiculous. Heads need to roll

He's such a white Knight faggot. Does he think women respond to that? No wonder he got cock blocked by Andy.

>I'm worried racial tension is going to get really bad...

>gmail

Roll read then sleep

>bought all the president's men
Who the fuck is this Page character? Pure evil.

She's a fag hater!

Gimme a real page number or i add 100 to last 2 digits

Isn't this a smoking gun that Comey lied under oath and broke laws leaking to the press as head of the FBI?

Could you imagine lad...

Could you fucking imagine.. Your name, everything about you, will be forever remembered as one of the first people to get charged for treason in America, for participating in a shadow coup... But more importantly, all of your conversations are documented, immortalized, and within those conversations lies the absolutely cringiest office flirting that ever happened in the history of man.

This dude has multiple reasons to want to kill himself.

There is no smoking gun. Calling this a smoking gun is absolutely fucking delusional thinking. This is a battlefield littered with craters and corpses.

Good one here!
Fucking liberals. Muh vw emissions, muh 401k is tanking, muh fucking brexit, donald trump is a born again christian. They called it a bald face lie that someone can find religion.

How so? It all lines up.

Didn't comey already admit to taking notes in a private meeting with the President and then leaked that to the media? He said that himself under oath... Nothing happens....

Holy fuck, this is the bombshell in my opinion.

No 865 or 568, gimme something good kek, reroll

I wish I had more context.. and who was was in custody?

Nah but that was after he got fired that he admitted under oath he leaked and didn't previously. This confirms he was leaking before. Plus he had a secret Twitter account that got doxxed that he shared news posts that were anti Trump.

This confirms he did and they both knew about it.

Already saw 210, reroll. Will look back into 210 harder since it is willed

Second from the bottom sms.
That's something.
They're "owed" for their efforts last 18 months.
These fucks were bought with promises of promotion.

Wish me luck out there

That was obvious, there's a reason why McCabe has that constant panicked look

a battlefield littered with craters and corpses is bigger than a smoking gun. So many heads are going to roll that its going to be fucking something else.

Probably just some guy that didn't dot an i on some paperwork 3 years ago. They did work cases while trying to subvert our country

Heres my homework from pg 130-133?

Burger reporting in.

This one peaked my interest in particular

kek