Buyfag thread

read the guide buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/464658#tab/official/date/1/1
amazon.com/dp/B01KH1IEMW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kekko Kamen forever!!!! Where can I get that figure???

Is she nude?

it's a 1/3,5 figure so I think she'll be expensive,

Of course not!
She has mask, gloves and boots.

are there actual figures of her besides OP's?, I couldn't find any at MFC.

Reminder to let dick do the shopping.

Post them.

what a shit pose

It is sexy and fits her bodytype perfectly.
So only shit here is your taste.

Literally, she's taking a big dump.

Uh, after your collection grows you can clearly see fetishes in these tags.

Also
>asai masaki
Who is that, it just shows on my top tags because most of my figma have that tag.

>Cast-off
>Large breasts
Is your collection entirely lewd?

What does that mean? And where?

:)

>those stats
>:)

depends on what color you paint her

Yukikaze when?

Yes, she fights for justice in the buff.She is suppose to be nude.

Asai Masaki is the sculptor for the most part of the figma line

So there's actually people that start off buyfagging meme figures.

is that a shinobu? I told myself yesterday I'd just stick to nendos, but fuck she's cute

Like there's a reason to buy figures if it's not a bunny.

3rd rate whores don't deserve merchandise.

That looks hard gay.

>86
this can't be real

yesh. Not a scale, though.

I love bunny girls and own the 1/4 Sonico one but for some reason they're not as interesting as smaller scales. There's just something about them that I find boring. Their poses are so undynamic.

Still got a bunch of stuff to sell.

I'm in EU but i can ship them worldwide easily. I can make a discount if you buy at least two of them.

For prices and stuff, or if you're interested in any of them mail me on MFC: Musso92

I have one, but amiami doesn't accept it

>I love bunny girls
>Sonico

For what reason?

>Flat mouths
Guys, come on. Fix that shit or stop opening their mouths like that.

>Wished (376)
Dude, trim that shit

>ask a guy a simple question about the legitimacy of something considerably rare he's selling
>He gets all defensive and mentions his 100% positive ratings
Should I take this as a warning sign that there's probably something wrong with it or is he just being a faggot?

yes

Does he sell anything else that seems fake? Maybe he had to deal with a lot of dumb questions in the past.

How much do you think the cost price for an average scale is

There is some kind of trend here..

After shipping and tax i would estimate about € 150,-

Yeah, he's selling about 7 or 8 more of them. They're not like figures where you can tell (usually) right away if they're a knockoff or not. They're pretty much signed stuff where the only way of knowing whether or not they're real is if you have some proof that it's authentic, which he apparently has none other than his word and feedback.

So I tried to order on mandarake with Visa and every time I did that verified by visa bullshit it returned me to the payment page with no confirmation. I did this 5 times and now visa has 5 transaction histories of me attempting to pay for this thing.

I already sent an email to mandarake but what will happen?

Nowhere yet. She's also an anniversary product, so probably will be exclusive. I'm expecting something around 40k.

I think the front part of her scarf will be molded to cover her crotch. You might try to break it off for force cast-off, but she'll probably be all smooth down there.

Amico is an official distributor as well, they can get directions to only sell to certain areas.

It is certainly uncommon for them to sell american exclusives, you may have not noticed but they sell tons of Japanese exclusives on their jp website which are not available to foreign countries.

>everyone has large breasts as top tag
Where are my flat_chest and loli tags bros at?

Anyone actually buy figures from the physical amiami store? Heading to nipland and wondering if online is still superior.

Probably in prison.

Maybe a Canadian or Australian one, good thing I don't live in either of those shitholes.

In can understand in Japan but why would they be directed to only sell items only in America?

What kind of pose do you take when you're taking a shit?

Depends if you wanna ship your figures the usual way or with you as luggage (damage risk)

I don't think there's much that they can do, you either have to keep trying to brute force your payment through or you switch to Paypal.

But if you're buying 18+ goods you're screwed.

Wish they'd fix their Verified by VISA payment system. I think I got banned from Mandarake for cancelling an order of MUV-LUV artbooks cause I couldn't figure out how to get my VISA Card working.

Friendly reminder that pre-orders close tomorrow.

do u like vocaloid

Why no, I'm a huge fan of Saber.

She looks phenomenal but I have no idea where she's even from

not a fan of the face desu

Goodsmile will have a better version

you think the one I replied to looks better? are you high it doesn't even look like her

in about 10 years sure

What are the chances of Hanabi getting a figure?

Does anyone have recent experience with solaris? They're offering something for about $100usd while NY has her for like 16k yen and I'm suspicious

>19,610
Shit didn't think it would be this much

but all the fucking poorfag sperging on mfc is pretty funny

Post the mfc link

I'll play.

>smallest collection
>all of the singular tags
>highest resolution
extra casual

myfigurecollection.net/item/464658#tab/official/date/1/1

I found some stuff at their store for less than they had listed online. Brought it back in my luggage.

Who should be the one to dethrone Satsuki? Tharja or Nozomi?

Who should be the one to dethrone Satsuki? Tharja or Nozomi?

Nozomi

amazon.com/dp/B01KH1IEMW/

what do you guys think of this for a figure case?

Cute or nah?

They had some nice in-store-only deals on pre-owned when I went last Christmas. Around 10% off plus no tax if you have a passport

>not Tharja
wrong

What payments/preorders are you still waiting on?

That light looks too yellow which are detrimental most of the time when you want to take pictures. Just get regular white LED strips.

Tharja best girl ever

Any day now for Jason... The rest can't come soon enough!

Any opinions on Moedred's new figure? Is she worth the 1,400 samurai dollars?

That mouth kills it for me

>waifu Jason
>a nendoroid of a old school classic anime waifu that's not Minmay
What am I looking at?

Not a fan of the welded tits

Is this a prize? Definitely waiting for the gsc one

>waifu
>waifu

Gotta update this, since the Lina figma has already been shipped. I hope Nep isn't getting delayed.

What does everyone think of motorcycle Saber? Considering her as I wait for Lily release and TE re-release

I noticed that too. It looks a little bit better from an angle but it's still pretty derpy.

I like Cammy too but that jointshit is disgusting senpai

It got listed for 18,8k at hobby search in the first hours until they raised it a thousand yen higher
I was too late to catch a pre-order, fuck

I have never heard of them raising the price mere hours after putting up the pre orders