Anti-Nazi General /ANZ/

Hey guys, stop being Nazis!!
Okay? It's all wrong! How could you think any of it is true?
You think you are right about jews and stuff but uhh..... you're not! You're just jealous of their money and can't get laid or something
I promise!
Nazis are evil ya know! They are just like....uhhh....leftists! that's right, they're leftists!! Did you not know that? If you're a Nazi you're pretty much a leftist SJW or worse than trans feminist! You don't want to be a leftist do ya? Didn't think so!
Hitler was a complete idiot! And he uhhh.....he uhh..... had a small dick or something!! He literally said "I'm a small dicked communist" wherever he went. Look it up! Nazis are just mad because they can't get laid or please a woman!!
Ok Sure, my wife was gangbanged by Nazi's while I was tied to a chair beyond my will and forced to watch, But I guarantee she didn't enjoy it! She fake orgasmed 5 whole times, I know she was faking it okay. and She was just moaning because.... uhh..because she felt bad because she pitied those poor silly nazis for being so retarded and gay!
Hahaha, try being a Nazi now
checkmate Nazi. that's right. Grow up losers.

oh yeah, and I'm not jewish in case you were wondering. I'm totally not. Like %100. I don't even know any jews and no, they didn't tell me to do this. You paranoid nazis...read a book and go to school
>"Nazis are bad people, This is for certain. This truth cannot be questioned or refuted by any mortal man. Anyone who questions the Jews Holy Order Of God is mentally incapable of life and should be euthanized immediately. I'm a famous smart person and shit, So quoting me will make you seem like you know what you're talking about or something" - Arthur Schopenhaur (infallible genius )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMlF2ooVQKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did it!! I beat all the racists!!! Boom headshot!!

moot use to think that as well and look where he is now.

Fucking Racists!!!!! Gross!!!!! When Will They Learn this Country ISNT FUCKING WHITE. IT BELONGS TO ALL RACES, AMERICA IS SUPPOSED AN AMORPHOUS GREY BLOB OF MYSTERY MEAT. GET OVER IT BIGOTS!! YOUR GRAND CHILDREN WILL BE BROWNER THAN DONKEY SHIT. SORRY! LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=jMlF2ooVQKE

bump racist white bois

GO BACK TO THE_DONALD GRANDMA!!!

HAIL VICTORY

what the fuck is this garbage shitpost

fucking kill yourself faggot

I LOVE NIGGERS!!!!

Hahahaahaha is this what Nazis say when they lose!!! cry for me racist!!

no seriously kys dumb nigger

kys my dick, faggot fuck bird brain

speak English you babbling chimp

english is my 3rd langauge dickscuker, my hispanic family died for my rights in America and you can't make us leave nazi boy

I almost fell for this bait.

Yeah kill white people I want to live in the dirt like an animal and get aids

but those weren't REAL brown people....