First Red Pill

Jesus being killed by the Jews is the first Red-pill delivered by God himself. God thought we'd all be red-pilled about the Jews by having Jesus be killed by them.

Get right with Jesus. The war is just beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
youtube.com/watch?v=jwocywANpfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jesus was a jew. stop worshipping the kike-on-a-stick and embrace the true religion of your ancestors

>Yeah, let's watch Varg, the murderer pedophile that spouts memes on YouTube! Judeo-Christian Western Society ain't SHIT compared to nihilistic pagan tree-fucking!

I don't know what varg is and that's the definition of a strawman, kike

Yeah sure.

Jesus is the only way. He is King

How is that a red pill? Jesus was a Jew himself. The entire religion is about worshiping a kike. Christianity is pretty much the bluest pill in the history of the world.

Vargs middle name is Christian, & he's wife's name is Marie

Really makes you think

Not to mention that the old testament is literally a copy-paste of the Torah. Lol.

Christians don't follow the Old Testament, those who do aren't Christians. Real Christians don't even follow the New Testament, just the teachings of Jesus.

Heathen tards are as much a problem as the jews, leftist traitors, and niggers. If you think we'll win this without God on our side, you're sadly mistaken. A Roman Catholic Inquisition 2.0 is the answer. This time we'll combat not only heresy but all aspects of cultural-Marxism.

But he's the jew that killed Judaism it doesn't get more based than that

LOL I CANT IMAGINE WHY

Are you guys really this stupid by accident

My name is Niggly and my last name is Wiggly.
Really makes you think.

jesus being a jew was simply God fulfilling his promise. Jesus is no longer a jew as he shed his earthly body when he ascended to the throne.

spoken like a true blue-pilled catholic. hows that pope cock taste?

Why even include a kike book in the religion then if it's a red pill? And the new testament and teachings of Jesus are all about worshiping a kike. Still a blue pill.

This.

(((They))) killed Christ for telling them to stop being evil. Europe not only converted to Christianity en masse but become the world capital of Christianity. We were chosen to lead the world against the jew.

The first redpill was dispensed by Satan as the serpent in the Garden of Eden:

Sentience is the source of suffering.

He was never a jew being born of Immaculate Conception, meaning no earthly connection.

Do any of you take the Bible literally? Like miracles/magic and things like that?
I have a friend that does and it drives me fucking insane.

Insane because of course I can't prove any of it DIDN'T happen.. it just sounds so retarded to me when people use the book as a literal history testament and not a series of fables/myth. I believe in God, but not a trampled on translation of some old ass niggers trying to make sense of the world.

Dude, do you even hear yourself talking? This is a religion where a kike is the son of God/God himself and the only way to get into heaven is to worship him and give all your money and possessions away. Why would God even need to become a Jew in the first place in order to do anything? Grade A kike propaganda, and you call it a red pill.

Read commissary for the Gentile, the red pill is that the Jews hated Jesus because they saw how subversive Christianity was, its literally liberal Judaism. Christinity succeeded because of the jewish tenants not because it was what it was, it plunged Europe into a dark age and post enlightenment it caused multiple puritan spirals. The reasons the jews rule is because they know how Christianity works and they can ride behind it to take of societies as it spreads. Bernie Sanders is literally Jesus.

That's not true bro the whole New Testament is good stuff and even Psalms, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes. Besides those 3 I don't spend any time in the OT really but the whole NT is full of good stuff not just the red letters. Check out James bro, literally the half brother of Jesus.

Get a better friend. I don't believe in any of it, doesn't stop me from befriending Christians and going to church.

Seriously contradicting yourself there bro. The accuracy of the Bible is key to Christianity. That's the point of it. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." The Bible is entirely historically accurate.

Ask yourself this, oh sage. If one tiny piece of the Bible isn't true, what makes any of it true?

Which is more hated by (((them)))?
Atheism, the nihilistic degenerate religion that (((they))) promote?
Paganism, atheism for larpers?
Or Christianity, the religion that the Jews hate the most and are actively attempting to destroy. In fact, the word "kike" comes from the Yiddish word "kikel," which refers to the fact that Jews immigrating to the US refused to sign an "x" next to their name because it looked to much like the Cross.
A quote from Martin Luther, who kickstarted the Protestant Reformation:
"But what will happen even if we do burn down the Jews' synagogues and forbid them publicly to praise God, to pray, to teach, to utter God's name? They will still keep doing it in secret ... They must be driven from our country ... Indeed, if they had the power to do to us what we are able to do to them, not one of us would live for an hour. But since they lack the power to do this publicly, they remain our daily murderers and bloodthirsty foes in their hearts. Their prayers and curses furnish evidence of that, as do the many stories which relate their torturing of children and all sorts of crimes for which they have often been burned at the stake or banished ... everyone would gladly be rid of them ... For Christ does not lie or deceive us when he adjudges them to be serpents and children of the devil ..."
Christianity is what our enemies hate the most, which makes it okay in my book.

>Ask yourself this, oh sage. If one tiny piece of the Bible isn't true, what makes any of it true?

This especially for flood deniers or any other denial they are not comfortable with

How the fuck do you know what God has ever said, if anything?

The Bible is NOT historically accurate, but of course certain people, places, and things that are depicted have been proven to exist. To be fair it could all be complete bullshit and nobody but the people who constructed it would know.

Is your entire argument that for a person to have faith they HAVE to adhere to the Bible as the definitive word of God?

>The Bible is NOT historically accurate

But it is except the miracles all historical things are true what had been written , they have new findings through out times

>Read commissary for the Gentile, the red pill is that the Jews hated Jesus because they saw how subversive Christianity was, its literally liberal Judaism. Christinity succeeded because of the jewish tenants not because it was what it was, it plunged Europe into a dark age and post enlightenment it caused multiple puritan spirals. The reasons the jews rule is because they know how Christianity works and they can ride behind it to take of societies as it spreads. Bernie Sanders is literally Jesus.
Read commissary for the Gentile, the red pill is that the Jews hated Jesus because they saw how subversive Christianity was, its literally liberal Judaism. Christinity succeeded because of the jewish tenants not because it was what it was, it plunged Europe into a dark age and post enlightenment it caused multiple puritan spirals. The reasons the jews rule is because they know how Christianity works and they can ride behind it to take of societies as it spreads. Bernie Sanders is literally Jesus.

sorry for spam meant to post to another post

You know what they say about "those who write history"?

>They have new findings throughout times

My biology/history/social-studies books have all be proven to be inaccurate through new findings, therefore, they were inaccurate when they were written and in circulation.

"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work." -2 Timothy 3:16-17

Jesus (God) actually said a crap load of really important stuff in the Bible. (Which does in-fact mention it is all inspired by God Himself.)

“This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success." -Joshua 1:8

“So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.” -Romans 10:17

Yeah I mean I could go on but I'm sure you get the idea. It's kind of important.

Furthermore, at the end of Jesus' (God) 40 days in the wilderness Satan approached him with 3 temptations. Jesus caused him to retreat each time by quoting scripture from the Old Testament. So yeah God does think the Bible is kind of important. He did inspire litterally the entire thing. How else would a 3000 year old book with almost 30 different authors be compiled and remain word for word in perfect syntax? Don't be ignorant.

Sorry that "almost 30" should actually be "more than 30". But yeah I hope you get my point.

Why would Jews want to destroy Christianity if Christianity was specifically created by them to brainwash people into loving Jews? Look at the world, who is supporting Israel? The US, Europe, Australia, etc; all Christian. Who gave them Israel in the first place? The UK, another Christian country. The religion they really hate the most is Islam, because they are basically the only ones red-pilled on how Jews really work and actively try to stop them. And no shit kikes won't write crosses, they don't believe in their own propaganda so why would they?

JC was the first shitlord, period. He shitposted all over the Original Kikes temples n sheeit

Christianity is not about giving your possessions away. That's not what Jesus taught. Jesus taught that through hard work, seeking truth, and devotion to God you can pull your self up to new heights and bring glory to God.

Actually I'm not quite done. You got some learning to do. So if you believe Jesus is God, which He certainly is, you should take into account Jesus is credited with saying all of the following:

“As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark” Matt. 24:37–38

"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth” Matt. 12:40

"I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven," Matt. 8:11

So not only did God inspire the entire Bible He quoted the Old Testament numerous times while He was here on earth, a clear sign He believed everything happened as the Book says it did. I hope this all gets your gears turning

hi terry

>Christianity was specifically created by them to brainwash people into loving Jews?

Do you know even anything ? the bible makes it clear the christians are enemies of the jews
25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

>28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers'

LUTHER RED PIL-

If you follow jesus and have faith he will provide for you however there is no one on earth anymore who follow jesus and have the faith and have the love

>13 Suppose I speak in the languages of human beings or of angels. If I don’t have love, I am only a loud gong or a noisy cymbal. 2 Suppose I have the gift of prophecy. Suppose I can understand all the secret things of God and know everything about him. And suppose I have enough faith to move mountains. If I don’t have love, I am nothing at all. 3 Suppose I give everything I have to poor people. And suppose I give myself over to a difficult life so I can brag. If I don’t have love, I get nothing at all.

You've given me some things to think about, and I really do appreciate your answers. I think I have only as much learning to do in life as my fellow man. I never said I believed Jesus is God. I find it to be absurd. Not to get all philobabble bullshity on you, I believe god is everything and nothing. Every single thing, while being nothing we can truly comprehend. I l believe every form of energy that generates the worlds around us is God. Jesus doesn't fit into my picture any more than [insert ancient "revolutionary"]. I lead a decent life without biblical thought. Some shit I do might be biblical. I don't know. People do shit and people also have an extreme propensity to lie.

When the crap hits the fan near the end you will be able to clearly see the Bible is not wrong and Jesus is Lord. The their on the cross went to paradise that die. I wouldn't encourage you to wait until you're about to die to call out to God but you have until your last breath. Just keep everything in mind because this life is very, very short compared to eternity and you will spend it in one or two places, whether you can accept that now or not.

What the fuck are you talking about? That's one of the most fundamental and most important parts of the Bible and Christianity. Have you even read the damn book?
Look up Matthew 5:40, Matthew 6:19-24, Luke 18:22, you retard.

I guess we'll find out if that day comes, won't we?

You're all blue pilled sponges soaking up what the khazars want you to soak up God exists and he wants us to understand him

Do Not Worry

(Luke 12:22-34)

>25Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

>for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

>jesus was a le based jewish man
>>>reddit

worshipping the le based jewish man is directly correlated to the reddit invasion

>he thinks oral pre-talmudic judaism and post written are comparable

>Christianity
>Red pill
Pick one, retard.

>he thinks he can make worshipping a jew sound better

>Matthew 5:40 is a simple analogy
>Matthew 6:19-24 does not mention giving anything away
>Luke 18:22 Jesus is speaking to a rich young man. I will detail this so you may understand.

“And a ruler asked him, "Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?" And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, Do not murder, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honor your father and mother.'" And he said, "All these I have kept from my youth." When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me." But when he heard these things, he became very sad, for he was extremely rich. Jesus, seeing that he had become sad, said, "How difficult it is for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God! For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God."

Jesus merely used that young man as an example. He asked that man to give away all his possessions because he knew he would not. Which then set him up perfectly to let the crowd and thereby us know that it is easier for a poor man to enter into heaven because, like the rich man, it is very easy for anyone to idolize their wealth.

It's all about the context. Don't reference verses you don't actually know the stories to.

>it must be true because the based jews who wrote the bible said so

See
That's all your religion is, lol.

If Christianity isa red pill, why are its followers so low IQ?

>Jews convincing me that an Aryan god was magically born in Israel to a virgin and that he was effortlessly captured, tortured and killed by Jew god slayers redpilled me on the Jews.

>Christianity is pretty much the bluest pill in the history of the world.

There is nothing kikes hate worse than Christianity. We are literally in a planet wide genocide of the Christians by jews and these stupid fuckers keep harping on the "jesus was a kike" line taught to them by the kikes.

modern kikes aren't kikes. They are genetically distinct. In fact, Jesus had this to say about the kikes-

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

This is why the kikes hate Jesus. Anyone that tells you the kikes are synonymous with Jesus are blue-pilled fools. they're too stupid to be on pol.

>Real Christians don't even follow the New Testament, just the teachings of Jesus.

True. The bible is an idol forced on Christianity by a pagan emporer. during the same period the kikes wrote their anti-Jesus tract, the talmud, coincidentally

Who cares what tribe of middle eastern brown people he was

Your definition of 'exists' is incredibly poor,
and your deity is incredibly incompetent,
considering how many differing ideas there are for what amounts to (as a working definition)
a magical immortal.

Why is your god so incompetant at sending messages, and why are his apologists so pathetic at presenting evidence for his or her existance?

Did your god get killed by a bunch of romans?

Why is your god not as cool as Maui?

>Heathen tards are as much a problem as the jews, leftist traitors, and niggers.

The only reason jews have reached their end game is because Christians abandoned their God. We've been talked into atheism, feminism, post-modernism, and all kinds of destructive stupidity.

That's one of the most selfless, inspiring passages in scripture. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Those words are what our religion is in a nutshell; unconditional love.

"“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.”

"We love because he first loved us.”

If all you can pick on me for is being too kind and too generous I'll take that as a complement and encouragement.

>Do any of you take the Bible literally? Like miracles/magic and things like that?

miracles? Of course.

What is your definition of a miracle?

The Bible was written by over 30 different authors over a period of about 1500 years. The Bible was inspired entirely by the Holy Spirit which perfectly explains how it was kept together in such good shape and context despite it not actually being fully canonized until 1500 years after the first book was written. To this day, the Bible is the number one selling book of all time, not because of the greed of the publishers; but because apparently God has a sense of humor.

Jesus quoted Old Testament passages all through his teachings, from which the obviously conclusion is drawn that Jesus believed it was true.
See:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.

Kek speaks

>kiwi acting like he's not a sheep fucking heathen
>thinks subhuman deity is superior to the one true God said to bring down the kikes

You posted this earlier and it blew my fucking mind. Thanks. There's only one fucking race war I want and it's every race against them.

"Selfless" is just a nicer way of saying cucked. Have fun being brainwashed by kikes while they take over the world.

Was Jesus a jew or was he a Galilean?

>mother was a Jew
>not a jew
pick one

The Word is Christ. He was there at the beginning of things.

Yes asshole, “Jesus existed but the holocaust is fake.”

Fucking stop the madness. Lefttards at least sound more reasonable when they say Jesus is fake but the holocaust was real.

But the correct answer: Jesus and the holocaust are both fake. Both were lies pushed by Jews to control the rest of the world.

Snap ALL the way out of it, pol.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

>literally believe in Hebrew mythology
>unironically talk about red pills

Lmao the absolute state of christian Sup Forumslacks

Incoherent nonsense. "Jesus is the word" lmao may all well say "bird is the word" you babbling retard

EXODUS 32:9-10

9The LORD said to Moses, "I have seen this people, and behold, they are an obstinate people. 10"Now then let Me alone, that My anger may burn against them and that I may destroy them; and I will make of you a great nation."…

>2018
>still promoting Jewish religions

Fuck off, Rabbi Schlomo.

We've heard what you're selling and WE AIN'T BUYIN'.

>the cornerstone of jewish propaganda in the european world is a red pill
Sadly, no. Lurk more before posting.

You seem very insecure. The only Jew I know and respect is Jesus. I'm not sure why you're so hung up on the fact that he wasn't aryan.

He's referencing John 1:1-2,14:

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.”

I won't call you any names though. I'm a better person than that.

Bump

>Do any of you take the Bible literally? Like miracles/magic and things like that?
Yes, all of it.

>Jesus says don't be a dick
>Some autist on Sup Forums gets mad because he want's to behave like a nigger

Is anyone here from the 350 reply Bible verse thread? Good discussion about the divinity of Jesus there, moved here I guess.

Wow poltards, I am praying that you find Christ. You're so right on so many other things.

God sent His son here to die for us, and set us free from sin. After that, He commissioned all believers with cleaning up the earth and bringing His Kingdom.

Don't believe the lies - Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the ONLY way to the Father.

He said, "O my people, have you considered: if I am upon clear evidence from my Lord and He has provided me with a good provision from Him... ? And I do not intend to differ from you in that which I have forbidden you; I only intend reform as much as I am able. And my success is not but through God. Upon him I have relied, and to Him I return.

Does Jesus not say the same thing in the bible?

Cont. Discussion till I have to leave in about an hour

Yes. I have one last message for my friend who is still not convinced because Jesus never verbally claimed it:

Okay so how did he forgive someone's sins

“And when he saw their faith, he said, "Man, your sins are forgiven you."”
Luke 5:20 ESV

This account is after the resurrection Thomas the doubter calls him Lord and God and Jesus accepts his calling him that as the truth

John 20:27-29 says

"Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe."
>>Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!"
>>Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."”

bb....based jew?? right pedes??

3:50(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear God, and obey me.

>And when he saw their faith, he said, "Man, your sins are forgiven you."”

And [remember] when I inspired to the disciples, "Believe in Me and in My messenger Jesus." They said, "We have believed, so bear witness that indeed we are Muslims [in submission to God ]."

youtube.com/watch?v=jwocywANpfQ
so gud

Yes
Please see And you are correct, Jesus did say similar things like he was only able to do and say what he saw the Father do and say.

Yet, as I said in the other thread, anyone claiming to be God must be a liar, a crazy person, or actually telling the truth. And even though he never said explicitly I Am God, he most certainly believed that He was, received worship as such, and declared himself to be so in his claims of oneness, the I AM statement, his eternal nature, and power over death, the grave, and all created things. No one but God does that.

Ok, I am very tired and it's 230 am here. I wish you all the best. Keep seeking the truth anons. I do love and will pray for you.

Great. That verse isn't referring to Jesus though but prophet Shu'ayb. It goes directly back to my point that many things which Jesus says in the bible about being the voice of God actually gets mentioned in the same way in the Qur'an but for all the prophets.

Verse is 11.88 if you want to check but nice talking anyway.