A question for femanons

Heterosexual female pol users: How would you describe your ideal mate?

Fucking newfag.
The rule is tits or GTFO.

I only sleep with other straight white men

You don't want to see my man tits.

In that case, how does one meet a straight white male who is only interested in sex with other men?

Dreamy and fit, maybe a latino man? One who's in touch with his emotions dresses nice/modern. I have a sweet spot for a man who can sing and dance too. I LOOOVE Bruno Mars lol but a lot of my friends have the hots for Ed Sheeran. He's nice too i suppose

asking a woman what she wants in a man is like asking a salmon what kind of bear she would like to be eaten by

I'm going to vacation in your country next month

So a midget or a nerd, both who lift others work. Kewl.

You sure about that?
Bear eats salmon: Salmon is dead.
Man eats woman: Woman cums.

1st. Manly. Definetly not a weak half-faggot typical western man. And not a chink or nigga of course.
2nd. Also christian. So he should be russian, other slavic, or latino.
3rd. Be as full of hatred as i am.

He must be like Putin, amirite?

Nice guy.
Good sense of humor.
That's all that matters.

The idea of even one Russian woman posting this on here gives me a small amount of hope that I won't kill myself within the next few years. Shame this is probably Ivan ivanberg in his mother Olga's basement.

>and there's no a single woman itt

Hey op here's a tip for you

Never fucking listen to what a woman says she wants.they don't have asingle fucking clue like have you ever tried to decide where to go out to eat with one of them?

Watch their actions and what they do.

City?

1. not a muslim
2. not a jew
3. tall
4. intelligent

caucasian not too big, not a manwhore, is aware of his own strength and weaknesses, likes animals, is neither a "soyboy" nor a guy who calls women "bitch"

is interested in whats going on around him

"Good sense of humor." There are two types of people in the world. Those who believe that there are two types of people, and those who don't. Funny enough?

Heh, never considered that.
Novosib.

My actual husband: Kind, intelligent, excellent provider. Adventurous, creative, imaginative, great sense of humor. Spiritual. Handsome, gentle, principled, humble. Loving father. Fit and healthy. Fun to talk to.

fucking hell thats a lot to even remember let alone achieve.

Tall, white, willing to stand for his beliefs. Gives respect to any who respect him. Someone who can work with his hands as well as his mind.
And a beard wouldn't be too bad either.

you underestimate us

kek sorry user, I just love him a lot. I could whittle it down to: Moral, kind, funny. Those are critical.

Not female, but since you asked:

White, with blue or brown eyes
Earns 500k a year at a respected job
At least 6'2"
Cut, T shaped torso
8'-10' uncut African cock

Take that type of larping to Reddit where it sounds more native. Nice work though.

Awwwww. What's a nice milf like you doing on Sup Forums

If it means that much to you then here they are.

14 words

White with an African cock? So you want a well hung Afrikaner?

>rare flag
the best advice for anyone of any gender or orientation is to be the kind of mate you want to attract.
>don't want a girl who's had a ton of sexual partners?
don't sleep with a ton of people either.
>want someone who cooks?
learn to cook.
>want a woman who wants kids and marriage?
don't put your own career ambitions and money grubbing ahead of family planning

if you do not realize by now that people are attracted to people who have similar values, god help you , you might as well join mgtow.

tits or gtfo

About physical apearance, I like very thin guys with "soft" facial features, I mean I don't like strong jaws or big noses, but I don't like feminine guys either. Hair has to be short, these white guys using hair gel/wax combing their hair up looks ridiculous IMO. I'm 5'4, any guy over 5'7 is ok for me.

Im an asshole to every girl i meet and they all love me, nice guy meme is a lie.

ITT women exaggerating their standards of men to make it seem like they are worth more than they actually

are

You sure we are not dealing with confounding variables? Like a hefty inheritance or six pack abs?

>people are attracted to people who have similar values
I am aware of that. The problem is that actually acting on my values just causes pain.

They are right here:

in what way, you mean getting rejected? or not being able to find anyone who has your same values?

I mean when I try to live up to them, I usually fail. When I tell others about them. I usually get a negative reaction.

Why? 9 out of 10 divorces are filed by women.
And I don't see men letting a woman work her ass off for him and then take all her shit. And then make her pay child support for the kids.
So who's getting eaten in this scenario exactly?

> White, with blue or brown eyes
> 8'-10' uncut African cock
Can I ask if gay guys ever once get a break from their delusional insanity or is it always like that?

How has no one posted yet:
A penis made from chocolate that ejaculates money.

>woman cums
Haha good one

6-4
Fit
9 inches
Rich
Funny
Smart

Like that guy you posted - but bigger, and less GQ. Must have blue eyes (B neg, O neg blood type - no rhesus). Smarter than me, grounded, and willing to do violence.

Are you black? Honest question.

No, Ukrainian-Lebanese.

>Ukrainian
>ideal mate
>rich
Checks out.

>mfw 6'4 200 and army /fit/, but only 7", not rich

I like nice guys, teehee

fucking lebos glad you don't live in Australia we have enough of you cunts already

Lol did you notice even money came after "9 inches"

Quoting myself to point out that i know how my tag looks...

You'll get much farther with females if you don't care about such things. Women never know what they want, just ask them what they're hungry for.
>t.grill

>One who's in touch with his emotions
I legit don't understand this. You want your man to not be a man?

hey kroshka ;)

Big, black, masculine. High T.

wait no please do you kys faggot.

Hello Hans. Are you out of large diaspora of ru/ukr thots already?

Taller than me, so 5' 7 or taller
Communicates effectively most of the time
Is firm in his beliefs/standards but not a jackass about it.
White
Wants kids
Not afraid of marriage (not because I plan to divorce but because I don't like the idea of my kids being bastards)
Has a romantic side when with me but also likes to do boy things like hunt/fix things etc
Having a well groomed beard helps too

Why would you date a latino? Isn't that what the wall is for?

What is more likely, the sun rises tomorrow or this is a man?

All western women have unrealistic standards, so good luck trying to please them

ITT

you know god damn well there will never be a shortage of diaspora rossja thots

fucking lol'd hard
ty user

thats pretty much me but i dont like hunting

Russians dont really know what a Latino is. He/she probably pictures some male model or actor from some movie.

They are completely oblivious to what the average latino looks like because thwy dont have any outside of rich Argentinians trolling for easy Russian pussy in Moscow.

Then I'm sure you'll find a nice girl easily. For me it doesn't necessarily have to be hunting just some kind of boyish hobby I guess.

Lol it's so true, my boss is a fat Latina bitch. She's lazzy as fuck doesn't speak English OR Spanish well and looks like a mini brown jabadahut with hair oh she's still thinks she's all that and comes with the Latina attitude though

Because i don't share common american prejudice to latinos. Almost all of them who visits Russia are white, cultural and funny to talk with. I've met mexicans, argies and colombians so far and all of them were very cultured white men and women.

majority of them look like tan eskimos

Wow, a female ancap exists on Sup Forums! Who knew?

Wait this is bullshit I do all these things and I've only ever dated complete shit women or been ghosted by decent loving ones.

Honestly all I've learned from dating is that women only want one thing: whatever they can't have.
Show the slightest bit of interest or care for a girl and you can feel the collective drying up of pussies for a mile around.

Adam driver

>Nice guy.

Intelligent Pragmatic
Consistent ambitious
Single minded
Even tempered
Looks aren’t really that important, I want my man to do stuff not look pretty

How old are you? How old are the women you've been dating? Also you don't shave your legs do you? I always thought it was weird when guys did that.

Mexicans are white now? Absolutely degenerate.

>the upper class travels to Russia
>all latinoes must be like them
You poor poor soul. Latinoes are more savage than arabs or chechens.

They rip out still beating hearts to this day and behead more people than Islamists. Their is a reason why all of the highest crime countries have significant latino populations. (Including the US)

Early twenties, dating women 18-23 in age. Had a couple meaningful relationships that all ended in cheating or some bullshit. And a couple dozen girls per year that I go on one, two, or 3 dates on before they inevitably ghost me and I see them on Instagram 2 months later posting a pic with "the love of their life".

Look, I know you won't believe me but I'm a pretty normal guy.with good qualities, who just wants to find the right woman before I hit my lite twenties and have no options left but used up burlap sacks and single moms.

And no I don't shave my legs

>Has to be at least 7 feet tall
>Has to make at least 1 million a MONTH
>Has to have at least a 10 inch cock with reasonable girth
>Has to have a 200 IQ but also still easily manipulated
>Has to have a perfect body with not a single kg of muscle over or under my ideal attraction standard and has a week to change it if I ever become attracted to a different type of body before I divorce rape him
>Has to have at least 20 friends whos full name, birthday, favorite color, type of music, movie and eye color he knows off by heart.
>Has to have a good relationship with his family and my family(who hate me)
>Has to be willing to die for me
>Has to be as religious or atheistic as is fashionable at the time/location
>Has to make me laugh on command
>Has to have impeccable fashion and know the latest fashion trends without displaying a single hint of femininity or metrosexualism
>Has to be both agreeable to all my whims so I don't have an emotional breakdown that is obviously his fault while still having enough of a backbone so my pussy doesn't dry up like the savahna
>Has to be ok with raising the 7 children and 10 cats I have had from previous relationships
>has to have the perfect bloodtype
>His toes can't be too big
>Has to bench press at least 150kg
>Has to read at least 7 novels a day
>Has to know at least 10 other languages
>Has to have a 2nd and 4th finger that are equal in length
>Has to a Pisces
>Has to have heterochromia with one blue eye and one brown eye, the blue eye has to be the left eye

Haha good to the not shaving legs part that really is weird. The age range you're dating right now is tough now a days. Most girls want to party especially in this country. Where are you finding most of them? College? A dating site/app? Did any of them say why they weren't interested anymore or do they all go ghost?

Honestly i've never been out of Russia. But my friend traveled to Argentina, Mexico and US and the only time when she was robbed was in California.

>female pol users
There is no such thing. Only larpers b8ing newfags by pretending to be women

Honestly I've never had a crush before or thought about relationships but I'm at an age where I need to start thinking about having children so my only concern is if he'd be a good father (intelligent, non-degenerate, comes from stable family, has a good job, good with kids and, of course, 100% white).

>Honestly i've never been out of Russia.
my condolences

I Lol'd especially with the has to be the right eye good one

Women are brainwashed to think that men don't feel emotions unless they explicitly and enthusiastically state what they're feeling at any given time. They don't understand that men are generally just more stoic than women and prefer to take time to themselves to process their emotions and contextualize them.

It's a shame that for the most part they are largely illiterate and uncultured, a bit more so than the average man, and as such they're unlikely to ever willingly expose themselves to all the great literary works that men have written over the course of human history that show the true breadth of emotions that we are capable of feeling and feel often.

tl;dr
Unironically the average woman seems to have the emotional intelligence of a small child, a fact that baffles me to no end considering on a whole they do seem to be a bit more empathetic than the average man.

And yet one good joke and one well thought out romantic gesture can sweep a woman off her feet.
It’s up to men to let a woman know what she wants

Met a few in person, admittedly some on dating apps. None of them ever said why. I legit think the minute you let on to a woman you're seriously interested in her, verbally or just by being kind, they lose interest. I'm probably just jaded. Holding out when I move there will be new chances for me. SoCal is hell.

>It’s up to men to let a woman know what she wants
god why did nature shackle us to these retards?

>robbed in cali
Yeah, that's the spics

Area?

From what I've heard, socal has a major gender imbalance and a oversupply of rich jocks (and ultrarich sugar daddies). NY has a similar amount of rich chads but at least there is a female oversupply.