Boys should love boys. Girls should love girls

Boys should love boys. Girls should love girls.

People should stop confusing love with carnality.

If they did, then how would we get more boys for boys and more girls for girls?

See .
Lesbians can still bear children.

Rose is okay.

faggot should be hang

Can anyone tell me why girls loving boys is so unmentionably disgusting?

Killing the royal bloodline with Rose !

Reaching 40 years without bearing children and making the entire kingdom despair !

Fuck off

It's boring.

>Rose !
I read it as "Rose the First".

Groundbreaking opinion right there.

Cause you're a fagget

Boys should love Girls that love Girls

>Rich lesbians can still bear children
Fixed. Poor dykes are doomed.

seems like an jewish utopia

But can't they just fuck some guy for free?

Would you fuck a poor girl?

Degenerate

*masturbates to loli guro rape*

Not the guro though.

Because you should all be in Tumblr

I agree.

I wanted to see MC meet the two girls again for their cute reaction.

Lailah moved on too fast

/u/ and /y/ should be allies. Hetshit is our mutual enemy.

Alisha has many siblings. She can choose a nephew as her successor.

>this is what fags believe
Yuri girls and yaoi boys are just confused because they've never experienced real love with the opposite sex. /u/ girls need a good dicking and /y/ guys need some real pussy.

>and /y/ guys need some real pussy
When they have anal? Not to mention the ones who enjoy being fucked by dicks?

You better hope so, Izetta showed /u/ and /y/ fighting is literally WWII.

Garbage anime and vidya.

I love yuri with all my hearth but for some reason yaoi is the most disgsuting shit there is out there for me.

OP is a faggot. Everyone who agrees is a faggot. Homos are disgusting creatures deserving of euthanisation and corrective rape.

t.closet homo

Luke lost a lot of muscle, and Natalia got a new haircut?

Did they ever recover?

>for some reason
So a reasonable person in your position would not get mad when I say yuri is disgusting, right?

That's fine and all
Doesn't change the fact that the anime was worse than garbage

>/y/ guys need some real pussy
But user, half of /y/ guys are real pussies.

>bait hetero for the whole anime
>mc and heroine end up their boyfriend and girlfriend
My sides

What's the point of doing that though? You're just gonna make the fujos and yuri faggots drop it and then make the possible hetero audience mad

Why would I get mad? I just don't care what you think.

Because.

Because we, as a species, don't inherently need to procreate anymore. We've reached a point where we can, and must, overcome such primitive desires. Homosexuality is the natural solution to remedy this unbalanced, overpopulated earth.

We have enough of this already.

onee-chans should love otoutos
cool dudes should educate shotas about the dangers of women

She can change the law so that it doesn't have to be through bloodline.

>/y/
>guys
>not fujoshit
>/u/
>girls

Did you know that homosexuality was invented by God to combat the overpopulation of the human race? Too bad humans persecuted the gays and now the planet is overpopulated

The last is clearly superior.

Trying to change such an important law would probably result in the country falling apart into a most disastrous civil war.

>when the fluoride is taking affect

Yeah no

>this is what people actually believe
Disgusting.

Good

They were pandering to yuri for the whole thing, and yuri fans stayed for it.

Not really.

I did not know we had found immortality

Yes, really.
>I am the new ruler as specified by the last one.
>I REJECT THAT NEW LAW. TRADITION IS IMPORTANT. I AM NEXT IN LINE!
>If you read this carefully, actually this new law means that I should be the next ruler.
And then you have 3 new wanna-be kings.

Alisha probably has a cousin or something which would be the next in line

But hetshits also don't really want to procreate these days, that's who you should be mad at.

Your point being?

That's ok, it's for the better.

yes. unless she does it like 20 or 40 years in advance and preps the new successor. "adopts" them and abdicates during her lifetime

Yeah

That's a boy and a girl.

Which one's the boy?

>homo-sapiens
>not homo-sexual
Are you race traitors?

The one on the right. Are you blind?

And now, which one's the other boy?

What's this?

There are no other boys, left is a girl.

Boys loving boys and girls loving girls get all the perks of having a best friend and all the perks of having a lover at the same time. There's the shared interests, the stupid in-jokes, the emotional support and complete mutual understanding. There's also the joy of experiencing mutual pleasure with someone who is so close to you, and who, being the same sex as you, knows your body and what feels good to you much better than someone of the opposite sex ever could.

Men and women are simply too different to understand each other completely and have anything approaching a true brotherly/sisterly bond. I mean, there's a reason why it's rare to have a best friend of the opposite sex.

The love of a man and a woman is based around reproduction and carnal pleasure, not true companionship. These are base animal urges that same-sex love rises far above.

I don't even watch the anime, but lurking Sup Forums has provided plenty of information about that "girl".

you're mentally ill and can't comprehend it. sorry user.

if people with no struggles have no charm then why are OP protags so delicious and why I get tired eveytime some faggot is trying to "struggle" with his personal flaws?

Alphonse is a girl, don't listen to newfags.

>Alisha
and the cousin turns out to love war
false etymology make me mad

Cloning tanks. Vast seas of cloning tanks.

Homosexuality is the pinnacle of human evolution

Thanks to inbreeding, many monarchs in the past were sterile so taking a child from a sibling or cousin and raising him to follow the current norms wasn't that weird.

Don't say rude things about my husband.

That has nothing to do with my point.

Your husband is a girl.

>this much denial

>and now the planet is overpopulated
It isn't though. We're easily producing enough food for all. It doesn't always reach people who need it because of a lack of distribution in shithole nations. Plus, the reproduction rate in many nations is below what's needed for replacement. It's only those same shithole nations that don't get enough food that are risking overpopulation.

>because of a lack of distribution
Also, because wasting it keeps the prices stable.

people constantly mistake population density with overpopulation.What is worse is that as a solution they suggest we stop having kids instead of going to space

>instead of going to space
Not a realistic option yet, and we will likely run out of fuel before it is.

Why should we keep popping kids? Just to propagate human suffering?

>we will likely run out of fuel before it is.
well we better start thinking and it is no less realistic than making the whole world breed responsibly

We're not going to run out of fuel anytime soon. Absolute worst case, nuclear everything.

Astolfo is MC's girlfriend, Astolfo is a trap

>it is no less realistic than making the whole world breed responsibly
Breeding levels have been dropping for years though, while energy consumption has not.

It is our duty to those who have suffered before us, to every peasant to died without joys of internet or healthcare. Song of humanity must last forever

>Breeding levels have been dropping for years
in developing countries only and even that is likely to get reversed with all the immigration