Tick, tock, white people

Tick, tock, white people.
Tick.
Tock.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/07/pelosi_my_grandsons_birthday_wish_was_to_have_brown_skin_the_face_of_the_future_of_our_country.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17632797
youtube.com/watch?v=IQl9qYH83pA
youtube.com/watch?v=z8kdVstlrSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feeling Froggy Pablo? Then jump!

My adopted brother wishes for the opposite. He's a kazikhstani, half white half asian according to dna test (yeah 56% face).
He has said he would do anyhting to have blond hair and blue eyes. Pelosis grandson needs to step his game up

>do a quick search
>it wasn't bait
the fuck is wrong with this bitch

Kys, back to (((shareblue)))

Poor kid. He must've been bullied for being white and fears what it's like to grow up white in a brown America.

Failed to mention the speech was USED to stretch congress time they don’t give. A shit
Only blindly follow the agenda

I wish someone would stand up in congress and say, "No on cares, Nancy."

Lol, can you imagine how screwed up in the head her kids are? Holy shit

>mommy, when I grow up I want to be 56%

Disgusting.

>Tick, tock, white people.
What's the problem? Do minorities get treated badly in this country or something?

Link

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/07/pelosi_my_grandsons_birthday_wish_was_to_have_brown_skin_the_face_of_the_future_of_our_country.html

>says the guy that browses Sup Forums

Not to farfetch'd. You have no idea how many times I've heard my white friends say they wish they were black

what the fug

Mongol here. Kazakhs and Uzbeks are mostly cool people. Blonde and light-eyed phenotypes are definitely extant in the central Asian population. White Aryan Mongols in the western region literally isn’t a meme, and the Russian-Mongolic people are cute af. I want a qt Buryat or Hapa or Siberian or Magyar wife one day. I personally have more East Asian phenotypes.

This is actually the most disgusting thing I have ever heard from the mouth of a politician. Ew.

Let's see if her grandson can get culturally enriched with some digits

Never once have I heard that

Wasn't that the whole plot of Get Out? White people want to be black solely for the purpose of virtue signalling and victim points.

>my grandson hates himself
powerful

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

Magyars are 100% European

>Modern Hungarian-speaking populations seem to be specifically European.
>Our findings demonstrate that significant genetic differences exist between the ancient and recent Hungarian-speaking populations, and no genetic continuity is seen.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17632797

Assuming she did not make this up, this goes to show how hard the eternal jew pushes this suicidal nonsense.

>ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE
Obviously the fucking retard never saw the posters.

Holy shit we need a new Hitler now more than ever.

Odd. I thought Germans were settled in Kazakhstan by Empress Catherine of Russia.

>things that never happened

I don't believe her story. I don't think the kid said that.

So it is proved that it wasn t a memorized speech, but something out og her heart, jesus what a bunch of self loathing shits are those white democrats.

These liberal democrats are literally insane

And how does it sound to you?
they're mentally ill?
they're patronizing you?

Mirrored the video here:
youtube.com/watch?v=IQl9qYH83pA

Holy fuck. Her poor grandson brainwashed to hate his own identity. Its so sad.

Hopefully when he's a man he will break the conditioning.

Liberals a literally fueling the Nazi Revolution. It's coming. Everyone knows it. We can all feel it.

Trump rallies were white people annoyed. Wait till you see the white people pissed off.

That's only wiggers though

I'm pretty Black Pilled.
I think White people will all be killed off in 50-100 years.
Most White people want to die.

I’ve often wished I didn’t have red hair and pale skin but Ive never told anyone. She made that anecdote up anyway

It sure as hell feels that way. The hatred these people have for whites is fucking legendary. I don't want to be replaced in my own home. That's not even a radical belief, but the left has convinced the whole country that it is.

i would lie too if my grandma bitched about me being a white male all the time too

I getting tired of waiting for the call. I want to feel their blood from their crushed wind pipes clot under my fingernails.

>beatiful brown eyes

She's said that this same grandson had important opinions on the Syria War. The kid was 5 years old at the time. She is telling a lie, putting words in the kid's mouth. Just a high-profile version of leftist parents saying "My 5 year old daughter can't sleep at night because she's afraid that Trump is going to deport the DACA kids."

Time to erase that dreadful mistake of a woman.

They shall do unto you what you have done unto others.

>i've brainwashed my grandkids into self loathing
i bet when he kills himself she blames trump and russia

Good. Most of them are not worth of Valhalla. We wouldn't accept them anyways.

Our day is soon coming and when we rise, technology will be our new sword. We will conquer the world once again as we have many times before.

You have to go back taco.

When I was 6 I wanted a NES. Her grandson has shitty taste in birthday presents.

Maybe grandma would love me if I was a beaner

White gentlemen of /pol , this is your wake up call. Go to work!

>tfw born with blue eyes fair skin and blonde hair
>blonde hair turned brown at age of 3
J U S T

IMPERATOR?

>white people will be killed off in 50-100 years
only the autistic anglo niggers will be cleansed

I dunno. The picture looked awesome tho

>implying they'll let it get that far
extending adolescence past 25, absorbing all the xenoestrogens in the water, BPA and atrazine.
America is Fucked

>>tfw born with blue eyes fair skin and blonde hair
>>blonde hair turned brown at age of 3
will we be genocided user?

why do you let the jews humiliate you like this? did you think it would stop after you endorsed jerusalem? this is why we all hate americans you really can't stop sucking jewish dick

Fire could turn that kid black if she's interested.

Raise your hand if you hate Jews.

*Hand raised*

>
keep dreaming....seems to be all you people do is dream...certainly won't work towards your goals.

its all so tiresome

comfy pic

>don't conform to mainstream society
>screwed up in the head
i thought we were supposed to stick it to the man or we were just sheep. I thought the conformist zombies staring at the tele were the ones screwed up in he head

this bitch is crazier than a shithouse rat

Every Jewish man rapes children. It's a known fact to all who are red pilled. Normies still think the Jew is a harmless cutie.

Boomers going full-on white genocide-retard as they approach death. Buckle up America..

One last sad, cowardly, boomeresque attempt to reconcile their horrific legacy.

>If we LARP hard enough and believe in it deep enough it will become true

Pls be true

The baby boomer time in power is soon over. The new White generation is taking over.

2018 and beyond will be 100% power controlled by Whites.

After gene editing gets advanced enough, white people are going to turn themselves into shitskins and shitskins are going to turn themselves into white people.

Seriously though, at what point is violence the answer? We have to be getting damn close.

It will though. Look at what happened with nazi germany.

I'm with you brother
Let Pablo feel froggy and jump. Let's tag team his ass. No more fighting fair. I'll sicker punch him as he opens wide for a bite of that taco.

How far will they push the white man? Shit like this makes my blood boil, but I’m actually a complete pussy if I don’t have a group or a strong leader, because I have a family, a job, and my social life to lose. I’m sure a lot of white men like me would jump on the ride as soon as it got rolling.

Setting a pretty low bar then for life goals

Honest question, why are liberals so excited about white extinction?

It would have to be a SHTF situation for me to hop on board. Like you, I got too much to lose. Fortunately or unfortunately, I believe the SHTF moment will happen in our lifetimes.

Yes

I'm gonna love killing shitskins on the day the rope

can someone post 56% so I can show my wife

>why are liberals so excited about white extinction?

They hate themselves and want to drag the rest of us down with them

>Article 7 of a 1994 draft of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples uses both the word "ethnocide" and the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what they mean. The complete article reads as follows:

>Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
>(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
>(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
>(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
>(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
>(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

good. whites shouldnt be special snowflakes because of the piss hair color or blind looking eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=z8kdVstlrSk

>Holy fuck. Her poor grandson brainwashed to hate his own identity. Its so sad.
That's what happens when your school is 75% brown and whites are the minority. They'll be taught to hate themselves and all the institutions of our society will celebrate it as progress :^)

no good

Mestizo genocide

>my grandson has been so psychologically abused by my progressive ideology, he hates his identity, aren't I a great person?
These people need to be put to the torch.

I keep hoping she says things like this. Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

Mestizo ethnostate

my 5 year old grandson wished for white genocide for his birthday. who are we to deny a child his birthday wish.

yur a nigger