Why not just create Whitetopia in Alaska?

Why not just create Whitetopia in Alaska?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Berkowitz
alaskajewishmuseum.com/news-cl3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shhhhhh. Don't fucking tell (((them)))

It's too cold

Joke's on you, I don't live in a forsaken zone. Our state won the emu war if ya know whad I meen ;o

its 40F in the summer

who the fuck wants to live like that?

nigger detected

No niggers, no welfare offices.

hmm why not fall back

Just take most of Northern-Canada as well, basically the same thing except a few Inuits here and there to deport. Not like they will care while passed out on meth.

You'd have to remove the natives

Should I buy land in Alaska or NH Sup Forums ?

>40 in summer
It is very rarely 40 in the summer. It only occasionally drops down to 40 at night after a cold front. Usually it's about 70-100 depending on what part of Alaska you live in.

Besides, you get used to it after a few years. 40 degrees is pretty much just light jacket weather.

I think he means as in, there is too much perma frost and not enough arable land. Limited amount of population can be supported with would make it rely on outside nations and imports.

the natives actually integrated pretty fucking well up there, well... like half of them
they formed corporations and learned to be white, being part of a tribe up there gets you stocks in the tribe's corporation.
of course half of them fuck this up and spend it all on booze

Fpbp

Are you fucking kidding? Native Alaskans are the reason that AK has one of the highest rape and violent crime rates in the world.

I live in the Yukon. Inuits are some of the nicest, conservative, most hardworking people you'll ever meet. Better quality people than your average Amerimutt.

well yeah, that's the half that gets drunk and fucks everything up, if they don't own a good suit, they get the boot

Because it's fucking cold.

One last ditch effort for the white race would be to retreat to places like Alaska, live there about 3 or 4 generations, then return.

The negro chimpout fallout should be over by then and we can return to our native lands.

first we build environmental suits that enable us to function without any hindrance then we build big snow castles and the like.

Mutt detected

where is that? Juneau?

You could say the same about any minority. Native Alaskans are even worse than blacks or Mexicans when it comes to crime as a whole. Alaska would be a paradise without the natives, and it would be solvent instead of in a huge budget crisis because we subsidize the villages.

Why is the us so obsessed with comparing the size of its states with other countries

It wouldn't work, broski. They already ship negro refugees over there. It's just a matter of time before those negros claim racism and then daddy government ships more negros to Alaska to diversify the White neighborhoods and ethnically cleanse the Europeans who live there.

>CA
user you’ve made a grave mistake

Looks like the top of thunder mt. Juneau

The summer is worse for another reason.

The fucking mosquitoes. Goddamn those bastards, they're everywhere.

>t. Nate

Nates are cool one on one, in groups they are more or less worthless and the hand out for gibbs is, no joke, twice as niggers could ever be. As for the (((Corporations))) they are allowed preferential treatment and can win Very LArge state and fed contracts even when being 8-12% higher on bids. Oh and the corporations are the most anti-white and federally sanctioned to be institutions ever concocted.
t. anchorage-fag

Native Alaskan tribal here and even we can't get away from Mexicans up here in the cities. Some Mexicans moved in next door to me a few months ago (can see their names on the mail box) and they blast their fucking Mariachi music next door when I'm trying to sleep. End up havin' to pound on their door to get them to stop, and then it starts back up again 5 minutes later.

Fair enough, I haven't lived there since I was a kid, I wasn't aware of such things at the time, so I always assumed the nigs were worse

got it right, fuck yeah

a flamethrower usually clears them out, avoid the southern swamps too.

Too late

Alaska has less niggers, I'll let you do the math

Yeah, they have been gunning for our construction jobs for years Nate. 25% i work around are great guys....most are la raza types. The butthurt though when they closed the Mexican't Embassy in downtown is salt that will satisfy my for years to come though.

Actually Alaska has three times as many as New Hampshire.

Well yeah, the state can barely afford to keep the lights on right now, let alone pay for a little Mexico City up here.

NH
Nigger free since ‘23

niggers die from lack of sun tho

Anchorage-fag too?
Checked my Nate Laskan Bro

The only groups that can't integrate are niggers, and muslims. The rest of the world has proven to be able to live in civilized societies

Oh yeah.... Fuck the mosquitoes.

There's about a month where you could make mosquito burgers like the africans do.
youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

Yeah, I'm in Anchorage

It just means they become even more feral.

The "Florida" part of Alaska seems to be the best place. Also It makes me giggle that Alaska's panhandle takes up half of what would be Canada's west coast.

Of course you are, it's literally what, half the population of the state in that area?

correct comparison

Fantastic, Ak has a shit-ton of Sup Forumsacks for some reason. Stoked to have a Nate on board to contribute to discourse.
May I ask what field of profession?

Because it is full of asians, and not the sexy kind.

KEk

I don't know why you people voluntarily choose to live in Anchorage. Anchorage isn't nearly as beautiful as other parts of the state, and it has crime rates comparable to Detroit. Not real Alaska.

>earth
kek

because it's the biggest city and has the military base right next to it.

True, the Flip-flops are bro tier. The Mongs need to get btfo also whites Nates and normal Asians need to stalwart against chink incursion of we are all fucked

Americans and canadians should make a sovreign state in the north of their respective country streching from the pacific to the atlantic, pherasps including greenland and iceland.

It would be a paradise, I guarantee you.

Work

$$$ brother. In the early 90's Anch was the shit, seriously we all got along. Now all races are at one anothers throats because there isn't enough gibbs to go around

You grow up in ANC or you a proper Tribal Village bro?

>won the emu war

>go to Alaska to live in the city

Because we need fertile farm land and access to shipping lanes. Thats why we'll never give up the midwest out to Oregon/Washington for the coming ethnostate

Grew up downstates actually

My parents were smart enough to leave Anchorage in the mid-90s before it really turned to shit so they could raise kids somewhere safe. At this point Anchorage is objectively one of the worst cities in the US.

Does not compute

can you guys fuck off with your alaska threads?
we're full, go away.

The demographics are already fucked there. It's only 64% non-Hispanic White. It's something like 5% Filipinos, and that was back in 2010. The US is done. It's been overrun by sub-humans. Even states like ID, MT and WY are 10%-15% Hispanic and that was in 2010.

I don't trust the US census data. I bet even these remote White states are close to 20% Hispanic. There are whole towns and counties in these states that are Hispanic. The season pickers settled down in the early 90s and their families have come from Mexico and they are having kids way faster than the Whites.

It's over. We let our nations be colonized.

It really is, thank the past 2 kike mayors we had/have...really we been fucked since Knowles.

>Looks like the top of thunder mt. Juneau
The Mendenhall was about 6 seconds in. I was looking for that woman that got lost last year.

NH is full. Go fuck yourself and any Massholes and "Free Staters" That want to move here.

Delet dis

Yeah, I lived in Juneau for a few years and hiked thunder many times. If Juneau didn't rain so much it would be perfect.

Ethan (((Berkowitz)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Berkowitz

and we know there's only one way to deal with feral niggers

because it's 40% nonwhite

I like the rain desu.

Eastern Europe and the countries are still holding out strong. I'd rather be in a country with white slavs than Mexicans or Nigs.

Don't even get me started on that kike, his jewess works with catholic social services to clandestinly import rapeugees.
Redpilled Nate, best Nate. Worked with a bunch of good old boys in brevig mission, never new you guys knew. ;)

He's also a lawyer from SanFran, and CA lawyers pretty much ran that state into the ground when they ran for office.

So do I, but the rain in Juneau during the winter is too much. I'd rather have snow than a slushy mess all the time.

Because our states are the sizes of many countries. Your in the club too Hat, quit complaining it's penis inspection day and everyone else in the class is being found wanting

Passed out on meth doesnt sound right...

we can't keep running away

live selectively (ie rural midwest vs coastal city), yes, but giving away more and more territory is no way to win ANY war.

And they're fucking huge.

It does when your overdosed.

Remember the 6 gajillion even in your ancestral homeland, eskimo-goy

alaskajewishmuseum.com/news-cl3g

Everyone seems to forget the "Final Fortress" or hell any sort of Fortress, tends to end badly for the Defender if they don't have support. Those coming into the US and Europe are there for the Money, they will follow the money, if you aren't going to just shoot them now, you won't then either.

Plus I wouldn't be keen on leaving them with airfields and the like, even shit tier countries they are from have national Air forces.

Scandinavians

if we could just....you know....clear africa up it would be prime

it's fucking cold
let the eskimos have that shit

this
the jew is relentlessly persistent in his endeavor to rid the world of the goyim

>in the world
>of over 7 billion people
>a single US state populated by less than a million people

>Concedes all conquered land

where do we put the canadians?

Quebec doesn't deserve it's own country.

You deal with the Frenchmen then. You'll regret it.

Keep the White Westeners, send the rest to the Deportation Area.

They're not really frenchmen. They're half injun. Send them to shithole.

Apparently none of you faggots have ever been there. That place is blacked beyond belief, schlomos. Look elsewhere.

Hows this?